• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need a HERO! make that a double!

Twinnutail

Unlucky Member
Currently searching for a OCxCanon for a My Hero Academia 1x1 RP.

Of course with a OCxCanon this also means doubling <3 my absolute favorite! I love being able to play canons that deserve some love, wether romantic or platonic I also love to meet OCs created by others!

As for the story, I’m usually very basic, very vanilla...I like to go through the canon story line only it would be through the eyes of our OCs and what goes on with them...That being said, I’m always willing to work and plot with others and I’m very open to anything, the canon story is just a default for me.

Also I understand that canonxoc doesn’t mean the roleplay will revolve around JUST the pairing and getting them together! I’m all about that character development!

Canons I could play!;
Katsuki Bakugou
Eijiro Kirishima
Denki Kaminari
Izuku Midoriya
Shoto Todoroki
Shouta Aizawa
Hizashi Yamada
Tsuyu Asui
Toshinori Yagi
Hitoshi Shinsou
Neito Monoma
Itsuka Kendo
Shigaraki
Minoru Mineta ((YES GUYS! I KNOW YA’LL LOVE HIM!!!))
......I love BNHA and the characters that make that world just EVERYTHING! If there’s a character that’s not on this list, I’d be more than happy to still work with you though there’s one character I can’t do at this time.

Canons I’m looking to play against;

Toshinori Yagi
Iida Tenya
Shoto Todoroki
Izuku Midoriya
Enji Todoroki

I believe that is everything? If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to send me a PM or reply here and I’ll shoot over a PM, thank you all for your time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back