Looking for I need a friend..

Juney

Bust :(
New here, and just dumped by my best friend because she thought i lied, which i obviously didnt do.. she blocked me on everything i had her on and i really could use a new trustworthy friend..
So, if you need a friend, or want to become friends with someone, this is the post to find one,i hope. Dont be afraid to rant either about ex friends, just dont use their name to be sure (:

Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that!

I have no interest in talking about old/ex-friends, because as Edna Mode said, "I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now!"

I hope you feel better soon and best of luck finding friends here!

Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that!

I have no interest in talking about old/ex-friends, because as Edna Mode said, "I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now!"

I hope you feel better soon and best of luck finding friends here!
I wish I could do that but she was my only friend and without her I panic, I get anxiety when she leaves without warning for example. I’ve known her for about 8 years now and she’s all I had. I have no family who loves me and I don’t have the time for an animal , so yeah.. I’m right now lucky to have this site otherwise I wouldn’t have a clue what to do..

My goodness do I know how you feel. I’d love to be your friend. :ghostv:

Hello there! I'm a bit late, aren't I? Woops... I'm sorry to hear that. There are a few people who would love to make new friends here, myself included. Hopefully you can find someone who you'd like to be friends with! Good luck.~

I'm a little late, too, I guess. I am in the same situation, and if you need someone, I'm here!

reminds me of a situation I went through myself, though in my case, it was because of a lie I did tell, but months prior.

I'm sorry forthe loss of your friendship, and know you will find one in my person if you wish.

Im sorry to hear that, hun. I'll be your friend. Or anyone's friend. Im shy but im a good listener.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back