i n t o d u c t i o n !

deereish

𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯' 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵
:bishiesparklesl: Hello !! :bishiesparklesr:
The names Theo !! I'm here trying to get back my spirit for roleplaying.
I generally do semi - lit to lit, third person. I'm also open for any / all genres.
If I find it interesting then it doesn't matter to me ! However; I really enjoy fantasy !
As for myself, I'm 20 and go by he / him pronouns. I'm really an easygoing guy, too.
I am a bit awkward though, so please bear with me ! Well, if you have any questions:
Go ahead and ask me ! Don't be shy, because I am pff. Anyways, thanks for reading !

✧˖° o(〃^▽^〃)o °˖✧

welcome to rpnation theo! i could have sworn i saw you around somewhere but it must have been someone else with a similar profile picture lol.
i hope you enjoy yourself here!

:bishiesparklesl: Hello !! :bishiesparklesr:
The names Theo !! I'm here trying to get back my spirit for roleplaying.
I generally do semi - lit to lit, third person. I'm also open for any / all genres.
If I find it interesting then it doesn't matter to me ! However; I really enjoy fantasy !
As for myself, I'm 20 and go by he / him pronouns. I'm really an easygoing guy, too.
I am a bit awkward though, so please bear with me ! Well, if you have any questions:
Go ahead and ask me ! Don't be shy, because I am pff. Anyways, thanks for reading !

✧˖° o(〃^▽^〃)o °˖✧
Welcome to RPN!

welcome to rpnation theo! i could have sworn i saw you around somewhere but it must have been someone else with a similar profile picture lol.
i hope you enjoy yourself here!
Guess my doppelganger is out here somewhere, huh? Pfff but seriously, thank you I appreciate the warm welcome!!

Guess my doppelganger is out here somewhere, huh? Pfff but seriously, thank you I appreciate the warm welcome!!
well they do say that each person has 7 doppelgangers. maybe you'll run into them somewhere on this website haha.
and no problem! you are always welcome ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread