• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Miss You (Romance 1x1)

Plums

This story is about a couple that have been together for almost 2 years. In the beginning of their time togheter they were crazy inlove with eachother, but slowly the sweet romance had been fading away. They were having fights more often, and he is starting to think that she has an affair. She was always busy, and one day he searched through her phone. He found a conversation with some guy named "Daniel" and it was filled with hearts, "I miss you" and "I can't wait to see you". He doesn't know that Daniel is her brother who lives in Australia, and he won't belive her when she tell him that.

The rp starts with that he calls her and says that they'll have to talk. (Just after he checked her phone) she comes over and he tells her what he saw, they start to fight and they leave eachother. How will they handle the break up? Will they get back together?

And I would like to play as the girl. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back