Other I miss my friends.

I used to have a lot of friends on here. Things happened and I fear that I lost them and they don't like me anymore. I can't even bring myself to face them. It's all very taxing.

I mean.... you can always just make new ones. I've never been one to get hung up on things lost. Let it go before it drags you down, is a good motto to follow. Best thing to do is move forward with an intent to make things better.

Plenty of fish in the sea, ya know?

Hoyo Ambra.

It's always hard feeling like you've lost friends. Be it from arguments, creative differences leading you down different RP paths, or anything else, it never really gets easier.

The best advice I can give is to go one of two routes:

One, just take the plunge and send each of them a message asking about whether or not you're cool. If they did something that upset you, and you know they were in the wrong, you can ask them in a nice way if they have thought about what happened at all and ask if you can both move past it. If you think you did something to upset them, you can apologize for whatever you think it was you did and ask if you're okay to move past it.

If they agree that they did something wrong or that things got blown out of proportion and are willing to move on still as friends, great! If not, at least you'll know and you can stop letting that cloud hang over your head.

The second thing to do is what Murdergurl suggested, and just move on. RPN is a fairly active site with thousands of users. So there's always a chance to make new friends with whom to forge new relations and RP adventures with.

So, take some time to think about what you really want to do, and then go and do it! Worst thing that can happen is you'll be disappointed by no reply, or someone saying the friendship's over. It'll sting, but it won't stop you. It can't stop you. There's too much opportunity for positive renewal online for it to hold you back for long.

So go for it!

Cheers!

- GojiBean

I was part of an RP group on another forum and a few of the members fell out so it disbanded.

I’m still friends with them all, but they don’t get on so it meant an end to our fun little adventures, which is really sad. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back