• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

Characters
Here

mood
what are you doing here?
outfit
interactions
sehun
tags
Park Hye-Sun
Hye-Sun wonder why she acted that way in front of him. It was Sehun, she already knew him and was aware of his personality and that most likely the only living thing he had any feelings for was Leon, his dog; she shouldn’t be bothered by his words, yet she felt hurt. Which she shouldn’t because they were just neighbours, even friends, if she wanted to be optimistic.

But even if she was happy that Sehun had that kind gesture towards her; his words remained like an annoyance that the girl couldn’t shake out. She promised she would be there even if she was supposed to go on her own and eventually face Sehun and pretend that everything was okay; because she was okay, annoyed, but okay.

One thing that Hye-Sun knew for sure about an event she desired to go since it was announced was the place and time; mostly because she remembered the day the tickets went on sale and couldn’t get one, even if she was refreshing the page every five seconds, so eventually that information got stuck in her mind; but still a quick reminder by checking the information wouldn’t be the end of the world.

Hye-Sun knew she had little time to get ready, mostly because Sehun gave the tickets to her just a few moments ago. Couldn’t he have told her even the day prior that way she wouldn’t be rushing through all her clothes to find something elegant and presentable? She wondered if Sehun was the type of guy that believed that her getting ready was as easy as him getting ready. Which, if she thought about it, that was the first time she would ever see him dressed up in formal attire and without the baggy clothes she was already used to seeing him with.

But she made it work and was happy with the outcome at least for the time she had to get ready, although she would later worry about the mess that was now her closet and bed, for now she had other things to worry about other than the disorganization in her room. The girl was finally making the last retouch to her makeup and checking that she had everything with her and that her phone was fully charged. Everything was going smoothly. That was until the doorbell rang. She wasn’t expecting anyone or anything, so who could it be?

“I’m coming!”
Hye-Sun said as rushed to the door. She hoped that whoever it was wouldn’t take a long time otherwise she would be late to the gallery, but to her surprise the one that was on the other side of the door was Sehun. What was he doing there? What happened to let’s see each other there? Could he maybe realize she was annoyed that they were not going together? Yeah, not possible. It was Sehun we were talking about.

"What are you doing here? I thought you would be at the gallery right now. Do you need something?"
She asked, the confusion being notorious on her face.
Code by Stardust Galaxy

mood alexa. play "take my breath away" by berlin

location waiting outside hyesun's apartment

outfit oooo such style

tag Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

ryu sehun

There she stood.

His spine began to tingle as a non-existent egg cracked upon the top of his head, the yolk travelling down it. All the sudden, his hands felt clammy and sweaty, and the hairs stood up on the back of his neck. He almost stood there, blinking like an absolute buffoon for a few moments. His lips became incredibly dry, and he couldn’t bare to tear his eyes away from her. She had him locked in and making him feel like an eight year old child. But as she spoke, her words falling form her mouth came landing upon him like boulders, thrashing him back into reality.

What are you doing here? I thought you would be at the gallery right now. Do you need something?

The weight of her words dragged him down into the pits of Marianas Trenches, crushing him under the pressure and drowning every single piece of his existence. How had she been able to blink side him with just her presence and a simple question? Sehun’s mouth opened, but nothing came out. How was it that she made him feel so belittled and full of such fear? There was only one way this could happen, and he was completely denying it; there was no way he was attracted to her. That was just utterly stupid and insane to even fathom. There was just no way.

I uhhh…” he began, trying to come up with a quick lie that could possibly cover up any real or true intentions. Because really admitting the truth was just way too hard, right? But what could he say that could cover it all up? He had mentioned about going in separate ways so she wouldn’t feel awkward about going; especially cause this wasn’t a date (it wasn’t a date, was it? Right?). But all it seemed to have done was make matters even worse. This was just… ugh.

I’m not feeling the best right now, to be honest…” he finally responded. “I mean… I’m feeling okay to go but… Aish… Just… I was feeling a bit nauseas before when I was getting dressed. And a bit lightheaded too.” His eyes widened and he placed his index and middle finger upon the side of his neck as if to check his heart. “And my heart rate is a little bit higher than usual too.” The lies… just kept pouring out. He dropped his hand and motioned towards the elevator “So I thought maybe, you know… we could go there together… if you want.” He dropped his head slightly, barely looking at Hye-Sun in the face as he placed his hands onto his suit pockets and mumbled to her “I know you probably don’t really want to be… you know… out with me and stuff. But I thought maybe… possibly… it might be a bit more fun if we rock up together, maybe?

He lifted his tired dark eyes to get a look at Hye-Sun’s reaction. For someone who was so hellbent on making everyone believe he was some cynical neighbour, he was defiantly showing a softer, anxious side of himself to the girl. “But like… only if you want to” he reinstated.

/*DO NOT REMOVE CREDIT*/

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back