• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

Characters
Here

Park Hye-Sun
Mood: What are you doing here?
Outfit: Here
Interactions: weldherwings weldherwings

Just as she was expecting after Hye-Sun left the Sehun's apartment they were back to strangers and the moment that they spend that day was just memories for Hye-Sun and Sehun was probably regretting everything that happened. The days passed as Sehun was nowhere to be seen, he just disappeared again of her life and once again Sehun played with her feelings.

She went back to her everyday routine trying not to think what happened that day and all the moments they share even while they were high, it was the time where she felt close to Sehun and that she was actually seeing that vulnerable side of him. She was glad that their own little adventure didn't get them in trouble and that no one found out what they did, she still had her job and that was a relief even if smoking with Sehun made them share all those nice moments together she wasn't proud of her actions.

Work was as busy and tiresome as usual, but working the night shift was the one that took all your energy without even asking for permission, and that night Hye-Sun was scheduled to work that shift. The night shift could be either as calm that you could hear a needle fell on the floor or one that was extremely busy that you can even take a break to rest.

Thankfully that night it was one of those nights were work wasn't stressful just checking on patients and the occasional emergency. It wasn't until one of the nurses came to tell her she needed to check on a new patient. As she made her way towards the room the patient was she started seeing his information, it was a male of 30 years old, had symptoms of a possible infection on his picc line, but what caught her attention the most was the name of the patient Ryu Sehun it could be the same person, right? It could be just a coincidence, it couldn't be her her Ryu Sehun.

When she was outside of the room, she took let out a deep breath, she wouldn't let her emotions take control of her, she needed to remain professional and there was the chance it wasn't even him. She knocked on the door and open it slowly as she made her way inside the room.

As she saw who the person was lying in that hospital bed, she just wanted to start crying it was him. And that's when everything hit her, the night of the fire alarm when he explained to her how he was feeling, was he describing the symptoms of cancer? The day she saw him with the bandage, did he just came back from his biopsy? And the reason why he was smoking weed was to calm the pain of chemotherapy? She had all those signals and she was too stupid to realize that Sehun had cancer.

Did his brother know? She knew her parents were dead and his hometown wasn't Seoul has he been all alone facing this? She just wanted to yell at him and ask him why he didn't tell her anything, but right now she couldn't.

"Mr. Ryu Sehun, I'm the doctor Park-Hye-Sun and I'll be checking your picc line. It seems that the nurse provided you with some medication for your fever, I'm going to see if there's any redness or swelling around the area, is that okay with you?" She said as she started to check on him, noticing that, in fact, his picc line was infected "Have you been following the instructions to prevent your picc line to get infected? Is really important to change the bandage as you were told, to never touch it with your hands dirty and to wash your catheter caps with an antiseptic"

She tried to remain calm as she said that to Sehun, he was just another patient, she couldn't let her emotions blind her judgment even if she just wanted to cry by seeing Sehun in that state "You will have to have some blood test, just to make sure the germs are not on your bloodstream and if they are to know how serious it is, after that, I'll send you some antibiotics depending on the results of the tests and we are going to change the picc line for a new one. Do you have any doubt?"

Code by Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

RYU SEHUN

mood: ahhaha oh shes gonna kill me | location: hospital | outfit: hospital clothing | tag: Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

f48950e6f13926ac1f38aaf436b1b732.jpg
Sure, the medicine was starting to kick in and he was beginning to not feel like a walking iceberg. But the nausea was still there. The feeling like death was still lingering. He just wanted to sleep it off in some sort of coma and when he awoke again, this cancer would just be completely gone. Bringing his legs up onto the bed, he leant back and released a sigh. Finally, he pulled the blankets out from underneath him and brought them up to his chin as he closed his eyes. Sure, the medicine was working. But he still felt a little bit cold.

Hearing the gentle knock on the door, those tired dark eyes of his snapped open. Turning his head in the direction of the sound, he was expecting to see a nurse and a doctor there. Well, he did. But out of all the doctors in Seoul… Out of everyone with a medical degree, it had to be his next-door neighbour that came in. All the sudden, he didn’t feel so tired anymore. His eyes widened as he brought himself up to a seated position.

Sehun watched carefully as Hye-Sun began to professionally address him and check on his picc line in his upper left arm. He felt sick to his stomach again. Was it because of the chemotherapy drugs or because someone in the apartment complex had discovered that he had cancer? And it wasn’t just anyone. It was Hye-Sun. Miss Talks-Too-Much. She practically chewed off his ear the first time they met each other. Would she start some sort of rally to like, support his cancer diagnosis and make everyone in the complex aware? Oh God, he hoped not.

Yes, he didn’t want people knowing he had cancer because he didn’t want people to think of him as weak. He didn’t want to be that person that had to ask for help or looked like he was struggling. But he also didn’t want to tell people because he saw the way people treated his parents when they were diagnosed. They were so two-faced. People who had ignored them for years were all the sudden coming and baring gifts for them. Sehun could remember clearly overhearing two of his Appa’s best friends complaining about his father in the hallway of the hospital and then go in a practically kiss his ass when they went into the hospital room. He didn’t want people like that in his life.

To all of Hye-Sun’s questions, Sehun slowly nodded. He was yet to speak to his neighbour – oh, sorry. To his doctor. But in all honesty, he just couldn’t find the right words. It was an awkward, awful situation for the pair of them to be involved in. His dark eyes were focused on the way her hands held onto his arm so carefully as she examined the area. However, as she asked if he had any doubts, they gradually glanced from her touch to her face. Did he have any doubts? It echoed in his mind. He had so much doubt. So much worry. But was he going to admit it? Oh hell no. This was Sehun we were talking about, after all.

However, he was curious about how long all of this was going to take. Was it worthwhile to try and organise someone to pick up Leon? Or was he going to be out of here in a couple of hours? His mouth hung slightly, as he tried to find the energy to ask the question in a polite, respectful manner (after all, Hye-Sun was working). However, instead of words coming out of his mouth, he could feel something else… Oh dear Lord.

Sehun leant forward and, like in the apartment that night they had pot together, spilled the contents of his stomach all over the floor in front of Hye-Sun. It burnt his stomach and throat, causing him to gasp for air once he felt like it was all out. Oh my God… she was going to kill him, wasn’t she?

Park Hye-Sun
Mood: Let me help you

It was obvious there was an awkwardness between the two they knew each other as neighbors, but now he was her patient and she was his doctor. She tried to remain calm and professional, even if she wanted to ask him why he didn't say anything to her, she could have helped him with his picc line and that way he wouldn't be in that position.

She wanted to know what was going inside Sehun's mind was he as shock as she was and was expecting the other person was someone else. Was he expecting that she would go all crazy on him as started questioning why he was keeping secrets in such an important matter? She wasn't sure what he was thinking, but he was playing it cool.

It seemed he wasn't going to say anything when she asked him if he had any doubt maybe it was just a Sehun thing to keep everything to himself. She was about to exclude herself when suddenly all the floor and her clothes were covered in Sehun's vomit, everything happened so fast that it took her a moment to understand what was happening, she didn't care that her clothes were dirty she wanted to check on Sehun "Sehun! Are you okay? What are you feeling? Do you have nausea? I'm going to have a nurse give you some medicine for it, I promise you you are going to feel better" she said as she caressed his back.

"I have to go and change my clothes, I'll send someone to clean this and a nurse to give you some medicine, that's going to help you with your symptoms try to rest as much as you can and I'll come and check you up later" she said with a smile before she left the room.

As soon as she left she went to one of the nurses and explained the whole situation as she went to change her clothes, she was glad she always had an extra pair of her uniform with her. She went to the bathroom to try and clean as much as she could of the vomit that was on them.

She kept repeating the scene after she found out that Sehun had cancer and after he vomited, she was taking this too personal, seeing Sehun like that it hurt her and the only thing that she wanted was to be next to him and take care of him and reassure that everything was going to be okay and that she wouldn't leave his side and they would go through this together, but he pushed her away of his life and knowing Sehun he would just push her away even more after she found out he has cancer.

After some time she went back to Sehun's room and once she was inside she sat up next to him "Hey, how are you feeling? have you vomited again? I just wanted to let you know that you are going to stay here for a day or two just to make sure that we don't have complications with your picc line and to see how you are feeling due to your chemotherapy... I... I can take of Leon if you want, my shift is done in just a few hours so he can stay with me... only if you want, no pressures, I know we are just in the best place, but you can count on me even if we are not friends"

RYU SEHUN

mood: can i just go home? | location: hospital | outfit: hospital clothing | tag: Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

f48950e6f13926ac1f38aaf436b1b732.jpg
He wanted to bury himself in a hole and die.

He had just… vomited all over her. All over the floor and all over her clothes. Man, no one could recover from that. Even as she rubbed his back and comforted him, he knew that after this whole experience, he was going to struggle to even look at her without wanting to whack himself over the head from embarrassment. He could always move apartments, couldn’t he? So he’d never have to see her again. Better yet, he could move to a different country. Yeah, that sounded much better.

Sehun could feel the vomit in the back of his throat once again. Thankfully, this time, Hye-Sun had announced that she had to leave to get changed (oh man, he felt so bad for her). And also, thankfully, a nurse had returned back to the room with some vomit bags for him. Well, a little too late for those bags lady. But as soon as she handed it to him, he dived right into and continued to expel the contents of his stomach into the plastic bag. Ah man, his eyes were watering and everything was just stinging.

As another nurse entered with a cleaner, beginning to clean up the vomit on the floor, the first initial nurse instructed him to lie down on the bed in an upright position so she could place needle and catheter in and connect him to an IV drip. Slowly nodding, he listened to the nurse’s requests. The nurse helping to clean the vomit took hold of his vomit bag and gave him a fresh one as he laid back on the bed in an upright position. Oh man, if he laid back any more than this, he was going to drown in his own vomit.

With his spare arm resting over his eyes as he attempted to focus on his breathing, the nurses went about their business of cleaning and setting up the IV drip. You would’ve thought that he would have felt the nurses place the needle and catheter in his hand – but he was so focused on his breathing that he didn’t even realise. Within minutes, they had him hooked up to some fluids and some medicine that apparently would help him with nausea (to be honest, he was half listening at the time. He just kept on nodding slowly so he could just focus on not vomiting again).

He had been in this weird limbo state of half asleep and half feeling like he was going to vomit when he felt the bed slightly shift from a source of weight. Raising his forearm off his eyes and placing it above his head, his dark, tired eyes moved towards where the bed had shifted from. Hye-Sun. And then she spoke. Asking him if he was okay and if he had vomited again. Clearing his throat lightly, he gave her a small nod to indicate that yes, he had vomited again. However… his heart dropped as she announced to him that he was going to be staying here for a day or two. Dear Lord, he hated hospitals.

Sehun wanted to kick and scream and make a huge deal about how he was fine and if he could just go home and sleep then he would be fine. However, he wasn’t fine. Even if he tried that with Hye-Sun, she was a doctor – there was no fooling her. As the girl continued to speak, he could feel himself getting more frustrated with himself. Frustrated because when she mentioned to him that she would take Leon, it made him feel so damn emotional. He wasn’t sure why but it did. He could feel the corners of his eyes begin to sting at the thought of someone so willing to help him out after he was such an ass to them.

And then Hye-Sun mentioned that he could always count on her – even if they weren’t friends. Oh, man. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he didn’t want to hide it anymore. “We… are friends…” he said in a soft, croaky matter-of-fact tone. He swallowed thickly, feeling way too damn emotional to look at the girl. So, he moved his gaze to the vomit bag he was currently holding in his hand that was attached to the drip. “I just… I didn’t want you to get into any trouble…” he began to explain “I overheard some of the ladies in the complex … They were basically calling you a slut for talking and spending time with me… And I didn’t want them saying stuff… So… I thought they’d stop if you stopped hanging out with me.

Park Hye-Sun
Mood: Why you are always making me cry?

Hye-Sun couldn't understand why she was still such a nice person to Sehun, the guy hurt her feelings and still, she was there trying to have his attention, could she be more of a loser? She just wanted to be part of his life because she could see how lonely he was and she only tried to be a source of happiness for him, but maybe Sehun just wanted to be alone for the rest of his life and there was no help in any of the actions that she did for him to see that they could be part of each other's life.

Maybe she was too nice and she needed to be more selfish and not want to help everyone and try to make them happy, maybe she should haven't say she could take care of Leon maybe Sehun was alright by himself and he didn't need someone to take care of him and still, she just wanted to put him on a bubble and not let anything hurt him more than he was already suffering due to his chemotherapy.

Hye-Sun was expecting for Sehun to say that she shouldn't be involved in his life and that he wasn't meant to be her good action of the day, that he could handle everything on his own instead she received the words she wasn't expecting at all “We… are friends…” Hye-Sun couldn't understand why he was saying that she could still remember how he told her they couldn't be friends anymore and here he was saying they were still friends?

"I just… I didn’t want you to get into any trouble… I overheard some of the ladies in the complex … They were basically calling you a slut for talking and spending time with me… And I didn’t want them saying stuff… So… I thought they’d stop if you stopped hanging out with me.” After hearing those words Hye-Sun just wanted to cry, so he did that to protect her? And still, she just thought he was a horrible person that only played with her feelings, Sehun cared for her and that warmed her heart.

"Sehun... You shouldn't have done that, knowing that you were trying to protect me makes me really happy...but it hurt me more thinking that you didn't want me in your life that some old ladies talking about me, I know what kind of person I am and you know it too and that's what matters, not going to lie, knowing that those old ladies were calling me names really hurts but is something that I'm willing to go through if that means you will be my friend" she said with a light smile and she held his hand and with her other hand she cleaned a small tear that was on her cheek "Why are you always making me cry, this is not fair, I'm always trying to put a smile on your face and everything you do is to put tears on mine" she said jokingly ash she tried to compose herself.

"I guess I should go back to work, I'm almost done with my shift and I'll make sure to take care of Leon for you and bring you a change of clothes or whatever you need. You'll be okay, I'm not going to leave you alone through this"

ryu sehun

Feeling her hand in his own, he felt… well, he felt like he was home.

It felt nice, warm and safe. And like it was meant to be. As she spoke about how she was willing to go through the name-calling so she could be his friend, he had to resist the urge from allowing the smile to form on his face. He was pushing it all the way down, but a small part of it managed to peek out. Ah, damn. He was doing so well of it too. He couldn’t let people know that he actually had a good heart or could smile, otherwise they’d be getting him to do it all the time!

As she mentioned about how he always made her cry in a joking matter, he couldn’t help it; that soft smile grew even more so as a chuckle slipped past his lips. He wanted to raise his hand up and wipe away the tear that was falling from her eyes. He wanted to place his hand upon her cheek and cup it, stroking his thumb against her skin to tell her it was okay. But he couldn’t. Mainly because he was hooked up to an IV with one hand and the other hand was being held by hers. But the other reason he couldn't was because he couldn’t let himself be vulnerable around someone else. He couldn’t let himself get these… these feelings because he knew exactly what would happen. He’d just end up heartbroken again.

Hearing Hye-Sun announce that she should go back to work, Sehun’s eyes automatically widened. Without a second thought, he made sure to hold onto her fingers that were grasped onto his hand so she couldn’t move. Heck, he even released a quick “No!” as he did so. What was going on with him today?! “I mean…” he began to recover from the sudden burst of emotions. “Uh… I feel sick. You’re my doctor, right?

Wow. Really Sehun? You were going to use that to try and save the fact that you actually want to spend more time with her? Well, yes, he was going to use it like that. Because there was no way in hell he was going to actually admit that he wanted her by his side. There was absolutely no way in God’s green Earth that he was actually going to admit that yes, he thought that she was pretty, smart and fierce, and had he never had his heartbroken in the past, he may have considered her as a perfect candidate to date. That day he was dumped… He swore that love didn’t exist. That it was just some made-up concept. And swore that he would never let himself get hurt again. How does one do that? Well, by simply not allowing themselves to fall in love to begin with, I suppose.

Sehun remained there, blinking for a moment as he tried to figure out what to say or do to recover from that horrible excuse he had just given before. And then he remembered – “My picc line!” he blurted out “You said it was infected and needed to be removed? Will you be doing that or someone else? I don’t really trust any of the other doctors. I only had chemotherapy this morning and I went straight to bed when I got home. So… My picc line would’ve gotten infected from the nurse or doctor who was using it today or cleaned it today for me.

mood no no no no. you're my doctor. you stay.

location hospital

outfit hospital clothing

tag Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

Last edited:

Park Hye-Sun
Mood: First you wanted me to leave and now you want me next to you?

Hye-Sun got surprised when she heard Sehun chuckle, it was the first time she saw him doing that expression well without being under the influence of something, she liked when Sehun showed his happy side, she believed it was cute and it fitted him better than his usual grumpy persona. But still, she smiled at seeing him like that, even if this difficult times, she was still glad that Sehun could smile and she was going to make sure that he would show that smile more often.

She composed herself quickly, she couldn't be seen crying at work, she needed to be serious and not let her emotions take the best of her, she was ready to leave him rest and she could go back to her activities, but she was stopped by a sudden no from Sehun and then him telling her she couldn't leave because he was feeling sick and she was his doctor.

"Yes, I'm your doctor, but I already diagnose you and told them what medicines to give you, there's nothing more I can do until I see how you are developing and how the medicine is making you feel, me staying here won't make you feel better sooner and I'm not some kind of wizard that has a magic wand that could make you feel better just by using it, besides you are not the only patient that I have, I have to check on the other patients on the hospital and make sure they are feeling better"

Hye-Sun was surprised that Sehun didn't want her to leave his side, even if they were friends again, she was sure Sehun still had a limit of how much he wanted Hye-Sun to be around, he was used to be alone and her personality could be overwhelming to him that was used to be on his own, but even if she wanted to stay, she needed to go back to work, maybe she could come and see him during the visit hours, but she promised him she would take care of Leon.

But even after Hye-Sun gave her explanation why she couldn't stay, Sehun continued finding a way so she would stay a little bit more, and now he was telling her to change his picc line because he didn't trust any of the doctors or nurses since he was sure it got infected in the hospital and for some reason, he believed that Hye-Sun was going to not make a mistake.

She let out a sigh and took her phone out of the pocket of her coat and look at the time "You are lucky, I still have some time before my last round of checking before my shift is over, I'll go and change your picc line, but after this, I really need to go I can't stay here I would get in trouble if I only pay attention to one patient, so I'll get everything that is needed and I'll come back soon"

Hye-Sun rushed to grab all the equipment necessary in order to change Sehun's picc line and came back to his room "Okay, I'm back" she said as she settled everything, she made sure that her working area was clean and have extra care while cleaning Sehun's arm, he would kill her if he had another infection due to her fault and she wouldn't forgive herself, she removed the infected picc line and open the kit for the new one and put it on Sehun's arm making sure she was following all the steps and making sure everything was fine so it wouldn't get infected, once she was over she double-checked that everything was looking fine.

"There you go, you have a new picc line and I'm sure this one won't cause you any trouble" she said and then took her phone out again to see the time " I really need to get going now, I'll promise to take care of Leon during the day and I'll come back and see you when I'm on my shift" she said with a smile "Make sure to listen to the doctor and nurses that are going to be taking care of you during the day and rest a lot, I'm sure you will get better on a couple of hours"

ryu sehun

As Hye-Sun rushed off to go and get the equipment she needed to take out his picc line and place a new one in, Sehun released a heavy sigh and sunk into the upright bed. What was this that he was feeling? Normally, he hated being around people. Well, not hated. He just tolerated it. Because no matter what, people are jerks. Jerks coated jerks with jerk fillings. Every time he let someone in, they would just throw him under the bus like the jerks they were. But for some reason, Hye-Sun felt different. Sure, there was the doubt in the back of his mind. That one day she would hurt him and throw him to the dogs like others had. But for now, there was just something there that he couldn’t pin point it.

Maybe it was because she was the only one that knew his secret?

I mean, even his brother didn’t know about it. The only people who did were his manager (because he had to explain to the man that he might not be able to work for a bit if it got too bad) and the doctors within this hospital. And he had his reasons for not telling people. Primarily because of the whole people are jerks thing. But the thought of someone else knowing… at first, he thought it was going to be scary. He thought that they would hold it over his head to try and get something out of him. But now Hye-Sun knew and she only wanted to help him… He didn’t know how to feel anymore. He was conflicted. He was confused. But most importantly, as much as he didn’t want to admit it… he was scared. He had seen what cancer did to his family. And now it was going to repeat once more for the third time.

Hearing Hye-Sun’s voice, Sehun shook those thoughts out of his head and gazed back at the female as she entered the room with all her equipment. He knew the drill from the last time he had his picc line inserted; he brought the bed to lying down position and positioned his arm for her so she could start her procedure. The first time he had his picc line inserted, he didn’t even dare to look at it happening. But now it was Hye-Sun doing it and well… watching her in her zone, he was impressed. She was actually a doctor that knew how to do doctor things. Not to mention, the first time he had his picc line inserted, the doctor who did it for him kept complaining that his veins were shrinking and it took them twenty minutes. With Hye-Sun, it was over and done with by like… ten minutes or something like that.

Once the old picc line was removed and the new one inserted, and a new bandage placed on top, Sehun mumbled Hye-Sun a thank you as he inspected his arm. Slowly looking back up at her as she began to explain that she needed to get going, Sehun’s face dropped. Well crap. That was it now. He was going to have to stay overnight in the hospital. Dear Lord, he hated hospitals. He practically lived in them while his Umma and Appa were getting treatments and in their final days. Swallowing thickly, he just decided that he needed to deal with it. He was a grown-ass adult and needed to act like one. So, he slowly nodded before offering the girl a half-smile. “Thank you…” he said softly to her “For everything… I really do appreciate it

mood i really don't want to be alone...

location hospital

outfit hospital clothing

Park Hye-Sun
Mood: This is going to make him happy

Hye-Sun smiled when she heard Sehun thanking her for everything she had done for her, she thought that it was nice to see this side of Sehun one that wasn't that stoic and grumpy "Don't worry about it, in part of my job to help you feel better but as a friend, I also want to see you back in the apartment with Leon and seeing you paint on the rooftop. I'll come and visit you in the afternoon before my shift starts, you just said out loud we are friends so now you can't get rid of me" she said with a small giggle before she left Sehun's room.

After her goodbye, Hye-Sun went back to her routine and checked all the patients she was assigned and once she was over her shift was finally over, she went back to the apartment complex but she didn't feel the same as always, she didn't felt like how she did when Sehun told her they couldn't be friends back in the rooftop but still she felt sad, was it because she knew that Sehun had cancer and it wasn't going to be an easy journey on him? She was almost sure it was that, but she didn't want to admit it to herself.

When she arrived at the apartment complex and made it to her floor, the first thing she did was to go to Sehun's apartment she hoped that the guy hasn't changed his password and she was still able to enter his house, thankfully she still had access to it and when she opened the door she was received with an excited Leon that for sure was waiting on his owner and not Hye-Sun, she grabbed the small dog and went inside to pick Leon's stuff "I'm sure you miss your dad, I miss him too, but he will be back soon and in the meantime, I'll take care of you, you had a lot of fun with me the last time you stayed with me" She said to the dog before she took him to her apartment.

As soon as she made sure that Leon was comfortable in her apartment, Hye-Sun went to sleep hoping she would have recovered enough energy for another night at the hospital, once she woke up she played with Leon, had lunch, she even took some photos of Leon to show Sehun his dog was doing okay on her apartment and with that she started getting ready to go to the hospital even if she still had some hours before she needed to be there for work, but she promised him she would visit him.

As she made her way to the hospital, she stopped in a flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers she wasn't even sure if Sehun liked them but she thought it would make his room feel happier along with that, she bought him one of those balloons that had a message of get well soon and even a teddy bear that was dressed like a painter that reminded her of Sehun, she was expecting he would like the gift and would put a smile on his face, she wanted to make Sehun as happy as she could.

When she finally made it to the hospital, she registered herself as a visitor and head towards Sehun's room, she knocked on the door and open it slowly with a smile "Told you I was come to visit you, I even brought you some gifts!" She said as she came in she put the flowers and the balloon aside "This is my favorite gift that I bought you, it reminded me of you because is a teddy bear that is painting and you like to paint and I thought it was cute" she said a little embarrassed as she realized she was getting excited over a teddy bear, she put it next to him "So how are you feeling? Have you vomited again? How's your picc line? Please tell me you are not having problems with it" She said hoping to receive good news "Oh! I also took some photos of Leon, so you wouldn't miss him, he is doing fine and I left him with food and water so no need to worry about him" She said as she gave her phone to Sehun so he could see the photos she took.

ryu sehun

Sehun hated hospitals.

And what was worse than having to stay in hospital overnight when you already hate them to begin with? No one likes to stay overnight anywhere that isn’t their own home or didn’t feel like home. And if they did, then they were lying. Having come into the hospital so late at night (well, technically it had been very, very early in the morning), he tried his hardest to get some sleep. However, the sounds of the IV drip machine beeping every so often or the shuffling coming from behind his door just reminded him that he wasn’t at home.

The nurses soon came into him to change his IV bag over, ensuring he was well hydrated, he told them that he was struggling to sleep. Therefore, they came on in very shortly with some medicine to help him off to slumber. Within a matter of minutes, he was fast asleep like a baby. It was only when the nurse came in at eight-thirty in the morning to check on his status that he awoke. So, after he woke up and had his stats checked on, he had some breakfast and then… tried to keep himself safe somehow.

I mean, he took a walk down the hallway with his IV pole just to see if moving around was going to make him vomit. It didn’t in the end; it just made him very tired if we’re being honest here. So, he returned back to his room and fell asleep again (unexpectedly) until it just before lunch was served. He ate his lunch without any complaints (what a shocker) before trying to figure out what to do once again. It was then that he decided that he would look for some inspiration around the room for his next painting.

With his phone in his hands, he began to take random pictures in the room. His IV pole and drip, the needle in his hand, the bedsheets and patterns, the view which he could see from his window… Just a random collection of various things that he could somehow try to portray onto paintings. He had just taken a picture of the bathroom when he heard a knock on the door. Slipping his phone into the pocket of his pyjamas, and grasping onto his IV pole, Sehun made his way into view to see… Hye-Sun.

Of course. Who else was he going to expect?

A different array of emotions ran through his body when he saw her. First off, she brought a gift. And dear Lord, she was thinking of him which is why she bought a gift. And she said that she bought the bear because it reminded her of you and she said it was cute which meant she thought you were cute. The second emotion to run through his body was embarrassment; that Hye-Sun knew about his medical problems. That she was going to know the ins and outs of his body probably better than he did and he was praying she would keep it to herself. Finally, he wanted to go back to bed because all of this just felt like some stupid dream. And then when he would finally wake up, he would be back in his apartment and Hye-Sun would have never of moved in and he would have never of had these frustrating emotions that he would have to deal with.

As she bombarded him with questions about how he was, he had to admit that he was a bit flustered. “Oh… uh… it’s fine… I think?” he responded. Well, he was yet to vomit after last night’s little vomiting show so that meant he was good, right? Seeing her phone being extended and her little explanation, Sehun curiously took hold of the phone and looked down at the pictures. As soon as he saw the pictures, a warm smile crept up onto his face. Damn, Leon was cute as hell. “Could you uh… Send these to me?” he asked, looking over at Hye-Sun before pausing “Oh… you’d need my phone number to send them, won’t you?

mood i'm not bias but leon is the damn cutest dog in the whole world.

location hospital

outfit hospital clothing

Park Hye-Sun
Mood:I like when he is happy

Hye-Sun was sure that Sehun wouldn't get as excited for his gifts as she did while bought them, but at least she didn't receive a comment that it was a waste of money which she thought it was something that Sehun would say or maybe he was just surprised and didn't know how to react and he was happy for the gifts that she brought him.

Maybe it was the awkwardness that she knew he had cancer and still, they were trying to act normal as if nothing was wrong or she was just reading a lot between the lines and he wasn't used to receiving gifts if that was the case then Hye-Sun was going to change that.

She was relieved when Sehun told her that he was feeling better, it was an answer with a little uncertainty, but she was sure it was because she asked him a lot of questions, but she couldn't help herself she was worried about him and not knowing how he felt while she was away made her really worried.

When Hye-Sun saw the smile of Sehun while he saw the pictures she took of Leon, her heart felt warm she liked seeing Sehun happy, well she liked seeing everyone happy, she always thought that a smile was better than a frowning face and Sehun was the clear example that he looked better with a smile on his face.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Sehun talked to her "Could you uh… Send these to me? Oh… you’d need my phone number to send them, won’t you?” She wasn't expecting to hear those words from Sehun, don't get her wrong he said they were friends, but she was sure that Sehun was a reserved person and would only give his phone number to a really really selective group of people so the fact that he was willing to give his phone number to her had a lot of meaning or maybe she was just reading a lot between the lines and he just wanted the photos of Leon and he really didn't want to talk with her over the phone or message her.

"Sure! I don't have a problem with it and yes, I might need your phone number and I'll send them you can go ahead and add your number since you already have my phone with you" She said with a smile "I promise I won't be calling you or messaging you 24/7 but feel free to call me when you need someone or when you just feel like talking I'll always be there for you no matter what, well except if I'm working but I'll reply to you as soon as I can"

ryu sehun

Had Hye-Sun vocalised her inner thoughts, Sehun would’ve told her how right she was. Because he was not one of those people who would give out his number so easily. In fact, his contact list in his phone probably remained in the single digits. Which was good in a sense if he ever lost his phone and had to get a new one or something. Less people he would have to tell that he had lost it. But he just wasn’t one of those people who interacted that much with his phone. He didn’t have Facebook and the Instagram account he had was for Agape in which he posted his artwork – never any pictures of himself or of Leon or anything else related to him. If he wanted to talk to someone, he would just go up to them and interact.

So, as she told him to go ahead and put his number into her phone, Sehun slowly nodded and looked down at the phone in his hands. This felt… weird. Giving his number out. A part of him was saying he was doing it because he really wanted those pictures of Leon. But if you were to ask the persona deep down in the core of Ryu Sehun, he was glad that he now had it to… maybe… talk? Maybe find a reason to call her or to text her… I dunno?

While Hye-Sun was a ball of energy and light that just seemed to ping off the walls, it also felt that at this very moment in his life… she was the energy and light that he needed during his darkness. Had he not been diagnosed and went along as his normal self, no doubt he wouldn’t have given her time of day. He would’ve seen her as someone who was way too hyperactive for his being and wouldn’t even open up the slightest bit. But because of her persuasive ways to help him, and him finally realising that he needed some form of comfort and help, she managed to wriggle her way into his life. And he could tell it was going to be one hell of a fight to get her out of it again.

Hearing the girl’s promise to not call him or message him 24/7, Sehun’s fingers paused and his gaze moved up to Hye-Sun. “Only people who would plan on doing that would say that to try and cover it up” he said to her in a very serious tone. Ladies and gentlemen – Sehun had just made a joke. Even though he kept a straight face and a serious tone, this was how he joked. He brought his attention back to the screen, trying his absolute hardest not to smirk at his comment. God Damn, he thought he was hilarious.

Once he entered his number into the forward text, he pressed ‘sent’ and within a few seconds, felt his pocket vibrate. Alright, it worked. Now, he quickly saved his number onto her contact list. Right before he pressed the save button, he took a moment to really try and figure out if this was what he wanted to do. Did he really want her to have his number? What harm could happen? Without another moment of hesitation, his thumb pressed against the screen and he saved the information into her phone. Clearing his throat awkwardly, he handed the phone back over to Hye-Sun. “Here…” he announced “It’s in there now…

Why did he feel so damn awkward?

And what was he meant to do now? He had just given a girl his number and he was feeling awkward as hell. Well, before he could even make any movements, the IV machine began to beep hysterically. Sehun jumped, looking at the machine with wide eyes. “I didn’t do anything” he automatically said, raising his hands up as he looked over at Hye-Sun. Well, of course he didn’t do anything. The IV bag was completely drained. That freaking idiot.

mood why am i so awkward?

location hospital

outfit hospital clothing

Park Hye-Sun
Mood:Am I being awkward?

Hye-Sun knew there was some awkwardness between them it wasn't easier to try and act normal due to the situation they were in, exchanging numbers felt more personal than she thought maybe because it was Sehun and they had some kind of history or maybe it was just the fact that Hye-Sun was now Sehun's partner in crime and they would have to go through a lot of things together and she might have to be Sehun's pillar when things got more complicated.

She saw as his hands pressed the numbers on her phone not knowing what to do or where to look at, she was feeling as she just obtained the biggest secret in the world and no one could ever know his phone number other than her. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard his voice “Only people who would plan on doing that would say that to try and cover it up” after he said those words she felt her cheeks getting red from embarrassment did he really think that she was going to message him 24/7, sure maybe that's something that someone would think Hye-Sun do, but there was no way she would do that, what could she talk with Sehun, she was almost sure that the only thing they had in common was that they both liked dogs and were like the biggest fans of Leon. "I won't do that! That would be weird" she admitted embarrassed trying not to look at him.

After he said he was done saving his number on her phone, Hye-Sun grabbed her phone and hold it tightly as if she was afraid to lose it and not having his number "I'll send them to you soon" she admitted, she was really making a good job at having a conversation with Sehun, why she the person that had always to say was now out of words, what could she ask him she didn't know anything about the guy to strike a conversation, the only time they have actually had a proper conversation, both of them were high and they were calling each other cute fish, not her proudest moment and she wouldn't bring it back.

It just took a few seconds before a beeping noise broke their awkwardness “I didn't do anything were Sehun's voice as she saw him being scared of doing something wrong and Hye-Sun would scold him "It's okay, I'll go and find a nurse, just stay calm I'll be right back" she said to him before she exited the room and rushed to find the nearest nurse, it didn't take her long to find one and explain the situation to her, then they went back to the room the nurse equipped with everything to change the IV bag of Sehun, she wasn't sure if Sehun wanted her there, she already knew that he had cancer and she even changed his picc line but because she was working now that she was there as his friend would that change something.

"I'll go and grab something to drink, I'll be back soon" she said to her neighbor as she went outside of the room, leaving the nurse and Sehun alone "Doctor Park is always so energetic and has a smile on her face, now I understand the reason having such a handsome boyfriend would make anyone feel that happy. And you two look so cute together. How long have you two been together?" the nurse asked him curiously as she did her job and without taking that much time she was finished "You IV bag is changed and that would be enough for a couple of hours" She said as Hye-Sun just arrived at the room, she thanked the nurse, as she made her way out of the room leaving them once again alone "How did it go? Were you scared while she changed your IV bag" she said jokingly "Oh right! the photos of Leon I'm going to send them now" Hye-Sun said as she started searching for the photos on her phone and sending it to Sehun "There you go, now you have new photos of Leon"

ryu sehun

Sehun slowly nodded as Hye-Sun explained to him that she would go and get the nurse. As she left the room, he placed his hand back onto his IV pole before making his way around his bed and sitting upon it. Finally, he released a heavy sigh as his dark eyes gazed up towards the IV bag which had been drained of the fluids and placed straight into his body. He was beginning to wonder how many of these bad boys he would be seeing during his treatments. I mean, he generally had two of them for the last few treatments he had gone through anyways.

Hearing the sound of footsteps coming towards the room, Sehun sat up straight from his slouching position. Wait a second. Why was he sitting up straight for? He went to slouch once more into a comfortable position – only to see Hye-Sun and to sit up straight once more. Goddammit. What was it about this girl that was making him feel like he had to impress her or something? She announced to him that she was going to go and get a drink and would be back soon. “Oh… yeah… okay” he nodded before he watched her leave the room. Hold on a second… Was he freaking sad that she was leaving? No! There was no way in hell that he was sad about this!

Sehun’s eyes remained glued onto Hye-Sun’s figure, watching her make her way out of the room and out of sight. All the while, the nurse was sorting out his IV bag. In fact, he had been so lost in thought, that he almost didn’t catch what the nurse was saying. The only thing he did manage to catch, however, was you two look so cute together. How long have you two been together? Wait… what? That was enough to snap him out of his daydream. Shaking himself out of the dissociation, he looked at the nurse with wide eyes and a confused complexion. Did… did she think that he and Hye-Sun… Were… The pair of them… together? Like… dating and kissing and stuff? Jesus Christ.

He went to open his mouth, feeling as if it had been left hanging and open for far too long, but nothing was coming out. Sehun was struggling to find his voice and he had no damn idea to why he was struggling. All he had to say to the damn lady was ‘no, we’re not dating’. How was that so hard? However, before he could deny the questions and statements, the nurse announced that his bag had been changed and left him with a cheery smile before going on her merry way. All the while, Sehun was left there sitting like a stumped rock with his mouth hanging open. What the hell had just happened?

The confusion didn’t wash away when Hye-Sun had returned back into the room either. In fact, he had to force himself to come back into reality and to close that damn fish mouth of his. He saw her speaking towards him, but the words didn’t seem to hit his ears. “Huh?” he asked with a confused matter before looking at Hye-Sun. But, once again, he snapped out of it as he heard Hye-Sun talk about the pride and joy of his life – Leon.

Just as she announced that she had sent the pictures, he felt his phone vibrate on his bed. He took hold of the phone to find the new pictures which Hye-Sun had taken, displaying up as a notification. Automatically, a warm smile fell onto his face as he saw the happy, panting face of his canine friend. “Did you do a photo shoot or something?” he joked, giving a soft chuckle before opening up the message. He began to scroll through each one; his heart melting with each image. “Which one should I make as my new screensaver…” he muttered to himself under his breath as his fingers continued to swipe through.

mood AHHHHHH LEON IS SO CUTEEEEE

location hospital

outfit hospital clothing

Park Hye-Sun
Mood:I think we are improving

Hye-Sun was sure that the photos of Leon would saved her some time while she thought what she could talk to him, she still had some time before she had to go and change her clothes for her shift in the hospital when she saw Sehun's smile she couldn't hide her smile he just looked too cute while smiling. Wait. Why did she just think that Sehun was cute, sure she liked seeing people smiling and being happy but never to the point that she would think they were cute, she might have admitted that he was cute while she was high but Hye-Sun in her five senses couldn't think that he was cute, right?

Her thoughts were interrupted when he asked if she had done a photoshoot of Leon, maybe she might have taken more pictures of the dog than a normal person would, but she just loved dogs so much that Leon was the closest one that she would call a pet since she couldn't have one due to her crazy work schedule. "I did not take a photoshoot of Leon he is just too cute and is always making adorable things and makes me want to take photos of him" she admitted embarrassed.

She heard Sehun said "Which one should I make as my new screensaver…” and at that moment she thought he was asking her which photo he would choose, she took a seat next to him as she got closer to him so she could see his phone and the photo he was seeing "Oh! that one is cute I took her when we went for a walk, but I think my favorite is when he is sleeping while he hugs his toy when I saw him doing that I just thought it was the most adorable thing in the world, it would make a really cute screensaver" she said with a smile.

"How long you have had Leon? Did you get him after you move to Seoul? I always wanted a dog but my parents never allowed me to have one growing up since all were too busy with the bakery and now it is almost impossible to have one when there are days I have to go in the day and others in the night. You are so lucky for being to have such a cute dog I'm jealous" she said with a slight pout. "Have they told you how long you are going to stay here? You look like a completely different person from how you arrived last night. Oh! you must be bored; I think the gift store has some books and magazines. Do you want me to buy you one? Before I leave I might have to get going soon to get ready"

ryu sehun

Sehun felt the bed shift from the weight next to him, catching him off guard for the moment. His gaze was snatched away from the phone to look at the girl that was now sitting next to him. In that moment… he wasn’t sure what was happening, but he could feel his heart race. It was like everything around him had gone completely silent even though Hye-Sun’s mouth was moving. Surely there were words coming out of her lips? But as the sense of hearing flew right out of the window, it felt like his other senses were heightening at this moment.

Like the sense of touch; how he could feel her shoulder gently hover over his bicep as she leant over. Her warmth radiating off her body and causing his own temperature to feel like it was rising. And then his sense of smell; all he could smell was the wonderful combination that made up Hye-Sun. There was a combination of something floral, but as she leant just that little bit closer, he could start to smell something like… apples and berries? Whatever the smell was, it was a smell that he never wanted to forget. He wanted to embrace himself in it, and get lost in it. Because it was the best God damn smell he had ever smelt in his life.

How long have you had Leon?

Wait? What?

Slightly startled, Sehun harshly blinked before looking at the girl with a confused complexion on his face. Wait. What was going on? And she… she was talking about the bakery again? Wait – he was so confused. How the heck did he get so lost in his thoughts? Well, I suppose he was going to blame the chemotherapy on that one. “Uh… oh… Uh…” he began, trying to recall the moment he befriended the dog. In all honesty, he hadn’t had Leon for that long. After he moved into the apartment complex, his Appa got sick and so he spent most of his time going back and forth from the apartments to the hospital. It wouldn’t be fair to have a dog during that time of his life.

It would’ve been a month after his Appa passed away that he decided to get a dog. Well, he didn’t decide. More like Se-Jun came over for lunch one day and surprised him with Leon. Se-Jun was off to Australia to live in a couple of weeks and he felt bad that his only brother was going to be living alone with no one to call. Therefore, he got Leon as a companion for his brother. He knew that Sehun was cold on the outside, but he always had a soft spot for animals. Especially fluffy dogs.

I uh… I got Leon after my Appa died” he explained in a soft voice before looking back down at his phone to look at the image of the dog. “My brother gave me Leon before he moved to Australia. He said he didn’t want me to be lonely

Alright. That was enough emotions for the day. Pressing the lock button on his phone, turning the screen off, Sehun released a sigh before chucking phone next to him on the bed. He would sort out the background for his phone later – gave him something to do while he waited for the doctors at least. Turning back to Hye-Sun, he raised his brow at her questions. Funny how when they first met he could’ve had a heart attack from all the fast questions she would throw his way. I mean, it was still hard sometimes. But at least now he was starting to understand quicker.

Uh… They mentioned I might be able to go home in a couple of hours” he responded with a soft sigh before bringing a hand up to subconsciously run his fingers through his hair – only to remember that his hair was no longer there. Right. Placing his hand flat on top of his head for a moment, he ran it down the back of his neck and allowed it to sit there as he thought of more answers to give to the girl. “You don’t have to worry about a book or anything. Honestly. Like I said – the doctors that just came in before just want to run one more blood test and I should be fine to head off home. But uh… thank you… for the offer.

Geez. It never got any easier to thank people for some odd reason. Maybe it was because he was stubborn? Or maybe it was because he never had a reason to actually thank people; no one ever went out of their way to do anything worth thanking.

mood woowow. whats with all the emo shit today?

location hospital

outfit hospital clothing

Park Hye-Sun
Mood:Is time to go

Hye-Sun didn't know what to say after Sehun admitted that he got Leon after his father died she didn't want to touch a sensitive subject she just was completely curious about how Leon came into Sehun's life, but just as he admitted that he got Leon after his father's death he also added that it was his brother who got him the small bundle of happiness that was named Leon "Your brother seems to care about you a lot, I don't know him but I'm sure he is a nice guy. I'm glad he got you Leon, he makes you really happy"

She felt relieved when she heard that Sehun would be able to leave the hospital and go back to the apartment, she was only hoping that he wouldn't be back for an infected picc line again "That's some good news! Make sure to send me a message when you arrive at the apartment I might not be able to reply but that would make me feel more at ease knowing that you arrived safely" she said with a smile.

After she said that she looked at her phone and noticed the time she needed to get going if she didn't want to start her shift late "I have to get going now, I'm happy you are feeling better and you are going to be able to go home soon if you feel sick even the smallest let me know or come to the hospital as fast as you can your health is really important"

As she was leaving the room she turned to look t Sehun one last time before she left "Don't forget your gifts, if you lose that teddy bear I'll get really sad" she added jokingly.

ryu sehun

It was the day after returning home from hospital and he was feeling… well, he was feeling better.

After getting the all-clear from the doctors, with them telling him to make sure he stayed on bed rest for the next couple of days, he was allowed to go on his merry way. The only issue he had was, however, was the fact that his manager was away in Busan for the week. And so, instead of paying a heap of money for a taxi fare, he just decided to catch public transport. After all, it had been a while since he took the bus or subway, which was where he usually got most of his motivation for his paintings.

It was safe to say that when he returned home, he was absolutely exhausted and went straight to bed. He awoke late into the morning – heck, it just after lunchtime when he woke up. Automatically, he began to look around for Leon before remembering duh you idiot. Leon was still at Hye-Sun’s place. He went to comb his fingers through his hair before pausing as his fingers came in contact with the freshly shaved hair. Ah… that was right. He was still getting used to that…

Making his way to the kitchen, he began to search through the cupboards and amongst the painting supplies to try and find something he could make for lunch. His stomach both rumbled and turned at the thought of eating something. It was an odd sensation to have; to be hungry but to also be completely turned off food. Well, I suppose he had been warned about this happening. Releasing a final frustrated sigh, he decided there was one thing he should do; go and stock up.

Once he was dressed, he grabbed his wallet and phone, slipped his shoes on and he was out of the apartment. Luckily for him, they had a seven-eleven store just downstairs next to the apartment complex. Even though it felt like it took a thousand years, and like he lost his breath eight or nine times, Sehun managed to get down to the store. As he entered the store, however, he did have to sit down for a bit. Man… He had just woken up and already he was feeling this tired? He really did a number on his body with all the walking about, didn’t he?

Okay… Regroup. You’ve got this. Slowly pushing himself off the stool, he began to walk around the store. Grabbing a basket, his eyes began to travel up and down the aisles of food. In his mind, he began to think oh, I’d love to have some kimbap but as soon as he saw it, his stomach didn’t agree, causing him to walk away. He had approached the noodles section three or four times but with each moment he got close to the food, he felt like he was going to vomit everywhere.

Inhaling deeply, he began to wonder to himself; what the hell could he get that wasn’t going to make him hurl everywhere? And God Dammit. Why the hell was he so tired? He felt like he had run half a marathon just from walking around the shop.

mood oh man, i need to vomit and eat

location seven eleven

outfit see pic for reference

Park Hye-Sun
Mood:I'm hungry and tired

As soon as her shift in the hospital was over Hye-Sun couldn't be happier, finally, she wouldn't have to work in the night in the hospital and would be able to go back to have a normal sleeping schedule until she would be assigned that shift again which she hoped it would take a while until she had to do it all over again. The first thing she did after she left the hospital was to go back to the apartment the only thing she wanted to was to sleep like there was no tomorrow and she was glad she had a free days after that crazy week of working in the night with the adding news that she found out that Sehun had cancer.

When Sehun came into her mind she wondered if he arrived back safely to the apartment she forgot to ask him if he had a ride back home, and she didn't receive a message so she hopped he just went straight to bed as soon as he arrived at his apartment. She took the public transport just like her usual routine and when she made it to her apartment she was received with Leon who seemed happy to see her, even if she was exhausted she felt a little bit energized just by seeing the happy dog, she rubbed his belly "Seems that today is our last day together, since Sehun is here you have to go back to his apartment" she said to the dog before she headed to bed and slept until her body had enough rest.

She woke up when it was almost lunchtime, she really slept more than she anticipated but she needed to wake up if she didn't want to spend the rest of her day in bed even if that didn't sound that bad, she woke up and afterward took a quick shower and once she was ready she felt her stomach rumble remembering that the last time she ate was at midnight in the hospital during her break, she checked and had enough food to cook something, but Hye-Sun was feeling lazy that day maybe some noodles would work to satisfy her empty stomach.

Hye-Sun was thankful she only needed to go to the store next to the apartment complex to get some food, she left her apartment and as soon as she was outside she noticed the cloudy sky and the floor had some marks of raindrops, was rain predicted that day? She hoped that if that happened would only be rain she hated when thunderstorms happened since she was a kid she was scared of them and until this day she still feared them with that thought in mind she arrived at the seven eleven, she wandered around the store seeing if she wanted something else for the convenience store.

Once she arrived to the noodle section she identify the guy that was also there, it wasn't other than Sehun who seemed tired and done with life did he wanted to eat noodles too? She thought he needed more than noodles but since she was there to buy some too, she couldn't scold him this time. "It seems we both wanted to eat noodles to eat, which one you are going to buy?" she asked him as she looked at the different options "You didn't send me a text to tell me you arrived at the apartment, I told you to do that" she said with a small pout "Also, did you had someone to come and pick you up?"

ryu sehun

Don’t vomit. Don’t vomit. Don’t vomit. Don’t vomit.

He continued to stare down the aisle with all the various noodle selections. Usually, he’d just go with his usual spicy BalDak option. However, he was struggling today. The thought of trying to eat anything was spicy was making his stomach flop around. A frown creased upon his forehead as his eyes danced up and down the options he had. Did he even want noodles? His stomach gargled once more; Sehun was unsure it was gargling because he needed to vomit, or if it was gargling because he was hungry.

This was the worst thing about chemotherapy he had recently discovered. The few days after having his chemo, he would that his stomach just didn’t know what it wanted to do with itself. In fact, he felt like his whole body didn’t know what it wanted to do with itself. He was always hot, and then cold, and then hot again. He would feel like vomiting, and then feel hungry, and then back to hungry again. There were moments during the day where he felt like he couldn’t even taste anything thanks to his stupid tastebuds dying. And he generally just felt like an old grandpa as he would lose his breath from just walking from the bed to the toilet.

It seems we both wanted to eat noodles

Jesus Christ.

Sehun jumped, hearing the voice before realising that it was Hye-Sun that was standing next to him. Placing his hand upon his chest, hoping it would still his beating heart, he couldn’t help but glare over at the girl. “You trying to give me a heart attack?” he muttered before looking back at the noodles. Well, it seemed as if they were both there for the same thing; food. As she asked which one he was going to buy, he gave a small snort. “More like which one is going to stay down. I feel like vomiting every five minutes…

Hearing Hye-Sun mention about the text message – or rather, the lack of one – as he arrived home at his apartment, his gaze tore away from the precious noodles to look at the girl. It was then and there he was whacked in the face with that damn cute as hell pout. He instantly felt his face burn and his mouth slightly part. No words were coming out of his mouth as, well, he was struggling to even find words. All he could manage to think was stop being stupid and actually talk to her. But once he managed to find words, she had already changed the topic. Well, sort of. It aligned with what she was saying, I suppose.

How did he get home?

Oh Jesus. She was going to end him, wasn’t she? “Oh uh… I uh…” he began, wondering what sweet lie he could come up with to avoid getting into trouble with her. And then he remembered; Wait. I have cancer. She can’t hit someone with cancer. So, he turned to her with a wide grin on his face, beaming at the girl. “I took the bus home because I wanted to go on a little adventure” he responded honestly. Well, at least he wasn’t lying. “And before you get mad at me and smack me or something – remember. I have cancer” Oh yes. He was pulling out the cancer card “You have to be nice to me because I’m sick.

mood hahahahahahah don't vomit.

location seven eleven

Park Hye-Sun
Mood:I'm getting scared.

Hye-Sun let out a small laugh when Sehun asked her if she was trying to giving him a heart attack "Is not my fault that you are a scaredy-cat. I didn't even speak that loud" she teased him, but her playful words were stopped by Sehun telling her, he was choosing his food in what was going to stay on his stomach. Hye-Sun was sure she couldn't hide her worry at Sehun's statement "Maybe you should try something that is not that seasoned or spicy so it sits well with your stomach" she added with a light smile.

Hye-Sun was waiting to hear Sehun's reply in how he got home after he left the hospital while she decided what kind of noodles she wanted, she turned back to see him and saw Sehun with a smile on his face what was happening? Was this the end of the world or why Sehun was smiling like he used to do it every day? Was she dead and the convenience store was her limbo? No, she was sure she made it back home safely, it wasn't when Sehun spoke again "I took the bus home because I wanted to go on a little adventure. And before you get mad at me and smack me or something – remember. I have cancer. You have to be nice to me because I’m sick.”

Was he serious? Was he really telling her he took the bus and she wasn't allowed to get angry at him because he was sick? Hye-Sun could feel her blood boil, what was Sehun thinking for doing something like that when he was just discharged from the hospital "What were you thinking!? Going on your own and in public transport?" she said as she let out an annoyed sigh "You are right, I can't hit you so instead I'll pinch your cheeks, you shouldn't have done that, disobedient guy" she added as she pinched his cheeks just for a few moments after she was done she grabbed the noodles she wanted it "I'll be taking this" she said as she grabbed the noodles and started walking away "You know what, I'm missing something" she said as she got closer to Sehun again and she punched him on the arm "This is, for you taking the public transport when you shouldn't have done it"

Just as she was heading to pay her food the lights of the store flicker and a rumble of thunder was heard Hye-Sun drop the noodles as she heard the noise and cover her ears Calm down Hye-Sun is just a thunder, you are going to be okay she thought to herself, was she embarrassing herself fro acting like a scaredy-cat because of a thunderstorm, was she shaking? Probably yes, she was such a loser she thought to herself for being a 26-year-old who was scared of thunders. Once the noise stopped Hye-Sun tried to calm herself and grabbed back the noodles that were on the floor, she turned back to face Sehun who was probably still there "I guess I should go back to the apartment before it gets worse" she said trying to sound scared, probably she just wanted to hide and not showed Sehun and everyone how scared she was of storms.

ryu sehun

He was ready for it. He was ready for the scolding. She was going to say something to make him feel guilty or what not, wasn’t she? Poke out her lower lip and pout, tell him that he needs to look after himself better because, well, he had cancer. But the pout didn’t come. What came instead was… oh God. Not again. Not the sassiness. Like the night she brought him home drunk. Or the day she caught him smoking pot. He thought that it was just some drunken, high dream. But it was real.

She questioned him, asking what he was thinking and well, he couldn’t help but let that smile grow even more on his face in a cheeky manner. The fact that she was telling him off was… well… adorable. He was barely listening to what she was saying but rather how she was saying it. And then, she reached up and pinched his cheeks. Sehun’s eyes widened in a slight state of shock, releasing an “aiiiish!” as she took hold of his cheeks between her fingers. As soon as she released them, his hands flew up to his face and placed them upon the warm spots that she had just pinched. “Aiiish. Do you treat all your patients like this?” he muttered as his fingers slightly messaged his skin.

Sehun brought his attention back to the noodles before him, wondering what one he should go with. And well… maybe he was taking extra time so he could stand next to Hye-Sun. It wasn’t like he liked her like that. It was more of a… well, I don’t know. A comfort thing? He felt comfortable when she was around. And considering how much he felt like crap from the chemotherapy medicine, it was nice to actually feel good for once. However, all the sudden, she snatched a packet of noodles and started to walk away. Hold on- he thought to himself.

Well, it seemed as if she could read his mind. She paused and walked towards him once again. And then… “Aiiish!” She had punched him in the arm, causing him to flinch and automatically place his hand over where she had punched. “Who taught you how to punch like a boxer? Aiishh… You could’ve got my PICC line” he moped, knowing full well that his picc line was in the opposite arm. And that Hye-Sun would know that cause she was the one to place it into for him. But… still.

His tired, dark eyes followed as she began to walk off again. Without even knowing it, he had that stupid goofy grin on his face was his eyes remained glued to the girl. Get a hold of yourself, he had to mentally discipline himself. Right. Shaking his head slightly, he quickly took hold of the nearest packet of noodles and made his way towards where Hye-Sun was… Just in time to witness her drop her noodles as the crackling of thunder echoed the sky above them. Ah, that’s right. It was meant to rain tonight with thunder and lightning. Well, he was going to have to get back home before it started to rain. He couldn’t want his PICC line to get wet or infected again, would he?

But something seemed a bit off about how Hye-Sun was reacting to the thunder. Was she… was she scared of it? I mean, there was nothing embarrassing about thunder. Thunder sucked. Instantly, worry flooded his body as he watched the girl pick up her noodles and turned to him. “Here,” he said, taking the noodles from the girl’s grasp and holding it in his own. “I’ll pay for your noodles. To say thank you for last night. And for looking after Leon.

He wasn’t taking no for an option. So, he made his way up to the till and handed the packets to the cashier. Once they were scanned and paid for, he turned to Hye-Sun and handed her the noodles. He wanted to ask her so badly if she was afraid of the thunder. But really, he didn’t need to know about it, right? It wasn’t his place to ask. If she wanted to tell him, then that was fine. And he also didn’t want to embarrass her because, well, she might feel embarrassed that she was scared of something like the weather. “Do you want me to walk you home?” he asked as he held out her noodles.

mood is she... scared?

location seven eleven

Park Hye-Sun
Mood:Someone stop the thunders

Hye-Sun only pinched Sehun's cheeks to tease him and she had managed to fill the purpose of her actions Aiiish. Do you treat all your patients like this?” she let a small laugh at his statement "Only the ones that take the public transport after they are released from the hospital and also the ones that are named Ryu Sehun" she added jokingly.

After Hye-Sun punched Sehun on the arm she was sure that the guy was a drama queen Who taught you how to punch like a boxer? Aiishh… You could’ve got my PICC line” First of all she punched him lightly so it wouldn't hurt him "We both know that your PICC line is on your other arm, don't tell me you don't remember who was the one that put it"

Hye-Sun thought everything would be fine if the thunder hadn't happened, now she was making a scene in front of Sehun, would he think it was weird that she was scared of thunder when she was an adult and tease her for it? She didn't think he would do something like that but maybe you never know how people would react instead he took the noodles from her hand, would he notice that her hands were shaking? "I’ll pay for your noodles. To say thank you for last night. And for looking after Leon.” that statement took her by surprise she wasn't expecting he would do that when she was the one that would usually give and not to the one to receive.

She didn't have time to reply since Sehun was already heading to pay for her noodles and his, she walked and stand up next to him while the cashier scanned the products, once that was done Sehun handed her food and Hye-Sun smiled at him "Thank you, you shouldn't have done that"

When Sehun said if she wanted him to walk her home, Hye-Sun started feeling embarrassed, was her face blushing? That statement took her from surprise. Calm down Hye-Sun he is just being nice and you two are neighbors so either way you have to go the same direction don't read to much between lines Sehun was just being nice and nothing more he was just doing it because she took care of Leon "That would be nice, I would really appreciate it" she said shyly.

Once she said that another thunder was heard Hye-Sun without thinking got closer at Sehun, as if he was some kind of shield she was for sure shaking due to her fear when she realized what she was doing she felt even more embarrassed "Sorry, I tend to get really scared when thunderstorms happen, I won't do it again"

ryu sehun

Sehun gulped lightly as he began to process his train of thought. What could he say to make her feel better? To make this situation any less awkward for her? Obviously, he could tell from her reaction that she was scared of the thunder. His brother had been the same when they were little kids. Se-Jun would cry endlessly when the rain came falling down from heavens, performing a duet with thunder and lightning. Whenever his younger brother acted this way, there was one thing that Sehun would do to make him feel better. To make him feel safe and secure, and like nothing bad was going to happen because he was right there and by his side. This one thing was so simple and yet so effective;

He would hold his hand.

That was it. Just hold onto his hand, and Se-Jun would stop crying. He would stop worrying, and he would feel so content. And so, this was the only thing consuming his mind right now. It standing before him with a great big green arrow saying that was the best way to comfort Hye-Sun. He gazed at her curiously for a moment, his mind flickering back to the time he had bombarded her on her little date with that guy. Would it be weird for him to hold her hand because, well, wasn’t she dating that guy or something?

The hell with it. He was jumping right in.

Um… I’ll um…” he spoke in a broken matter, trying to find a way to express to her verbally that he was going to hold her hand to make her feel safe. After all, he was an artist. He painted and created visual representations how he felt. Who the hell would talk about their feelings these days? Seriously? So, without another word, he reached over and took hold of Hye-Sun’s hand with his own. He looked down at their hands before looking back out to the street, avoiding Hye-Sun’s gaze.

Don’t think too much into this.” he grumbled at her under his breath “Just… you’re safe, ok?” He lazily looked over his shoulder to glance back at the girl. His eyes barely landed on her for a second before he turned back to the street through the window. Okay. This was it. They were going to walk. He was only doing this because he knew that she was scared. That was the only reason. Right?

He opened up the door to the store, allowing Hye-Sun to walk out first and followed her afterwards – all the while still holding on firmly to her hand. And so, their walk started. Okay… so… how to not make this awkward? After all, he was holding her hand while walking. Normal people don’t just do that. Swinging the bag in his other hand slowly, his mind began to tick over with a topic to start talking about. But there was only one thing that kept popping into his head. And before he could even freaking filter it, it slipped right out of his lips.

So, how’s your boyfriend?

Jesus Christ, Sehun. He could feel his face starting to burn. What a way to bring that up so casually. Clearing his throat, he attempted to jump right back into his question to make it less awkward. “I mean… like… Should I be scared that he's going to be around the corner and waiting to beat me up when he sees me holding your hand?

Yeah. Nice save. Dumb ass.

mood im only doing this because she's scared. yes. scared.

location seven eleven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back