• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

Characters
Here
[div class=bg] [div class=pic]
[div class=sticky]
[/div] [div class=name]ryu sehun[/div][/div] [div class=pic2]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]i really dont want to do this... [div class=h1]location[/div]rooftop [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]art clothes.[/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]This was what he needed.

Peace. Quiet. Tranquillity.

Some people like to finish their day by reading a good book. Some liked to watch television or keep up to date with their favourite shows. Finally, some just liked to lie around and do nothing but aimlessly play on their phones. For Sehun, he liked to paint. But not just any paint; he loved sunset paintings. His job was basically to paint all the time. He painted during the day and long into the night. But when he painted sunsets, that was for him. He could experiment with colours and textures. Often, he would find himself getting incredibly messy. Like right now. His hands and arms were covered with various colours as he used his fingers to create smudged techniques.

He had no fear in getting his green shirt and black pants dirty as he created. After all, he enjoyed the process rather than the final product when it came to painting. Leaning against a ledge, he placed his bare foot flat against the surface behind him. Oh, another thing he didn’t like to do; paint with shoes on. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he just could never get those creative juices flowing unless his shoes were off.

Sehun’s dark tired eyes gazed at this picture which he was completing before him. A soft sigh slipped as he examined the colours of the sky and the colours before him on the canvas. Okay… He was doing good. Then again, he was his own worst critic. Half of the artwork that he deemed as crap tended to make the most money at all the shows he hosted. He was about to pick up around paintbrush to continue with his art when he heard the sound of the rooftop door opening. Automatically, he brought his attention towards the sound – and my God. What the hell was she doing?

He wanted to freaking cry there and then.

He wasn’t sure what it was exactly, but something about her bringing food while he painted it just… it made his heart swell. She had an attitude and could cook. She was practically his dream girl. Okay, but one aspect that wasn’t his dream girl style was all his talking. As she talked and talked and talked, Sehun stood there like a stunned mullet with his mouth hanging slightly.

And then she brought up the old lady that lived on their floor.

Sehun’s heart stopped. This was what he had feared. Now she was spending time with him, and they seemed to be on a chummy level… People were starting to associate her with him. And for some odd reason, that was a bad thing. He gulped lightly, looking back at his painting. He couldn’t look at her for this next part. Because no matter what he said to her now, it was a complete and utter lie. It was quite the opposite of what he wanted to say to her.

We can’t be friends” he said simply, looking from his painting and gaining the courage to look at Hye-Sun “We… we can’t do this. You can’t just… bring me food and… Take interest in Leon and my painting and…” he released an exhausted and heavy sigh, feeling like the weight of the world was crushing his shoulders right now. “It’s… it’s better for you if… we didn’t talk anymore.” [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important[/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e3/57/bb/e357bbcff0972e8709e62444e01ebca3.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:36%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0b/0b/55/0b0b55067a94821c1a383c4ec35901db.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: This hurts so much Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Rooftop [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Every time Hye-Sun ate jajangmyeon, it meant that she has done a good job or she just was having a happy memory. For her, it was like this reward for her actions and that it was nice to enjoy a delicious meal once in a while, she thought that would be the case that afternoon as she was with Sehun while he painted the sunset, but no one prepared her to what was going to come next. "We can’t be friends. We… we can’t do this. You can’t just… bring me food and… Take interest in Leon and my painting and...It’s… it’s better for you if… we didn’t talk anymore.” At first she thought that he was joking but as he continued talking she realized he was being serious just as the last words leave his mouth, Hye-Sun felt heartbroken, she was sure Sehun could hear how her heart was torn apart into a million pieces, no, she was sure everyone in the apartment how her heart just broke by Sehun's words. She couldn't understand why Sehun was saying that stuff, she thought they were starting to get closer, that their relationship was improving, even if it were baby steps "But...cooking for you, playing with Leon and wanting to know more about your painting all those things makes me happy... Why I can't do that anymore?" Hye-Sun couldn't understand why she felt so hurt, she wasn't a child anymore, she could easily move on and continue with her life just because her neighbor didn't want to be friends with her anymore, but the feeling that Hye-Sun was feeling was one of the worst. Was it because she decided to be selfish once again and wanted to have Sehun on her life? Was this life telling her that she shouldn't be selfish? Because the first time, her parents had to sell the bakery and now Sehun was pushing her away from his life. She didn't know what she did to upset Sehun that way, did she do something and that's why Sehun and the old lady was acting weird towards her? She couldn't comprehend, she tried to remember what she did and everything was the same as always, she went to work as always and then come back to the apartment, she was nice and friendly towards everyone and she was paying her rent on time. What could she have done to upset them like that? She didn't care that she threw the food on the floor she wanted answers, she couldn't accept that without knowing a reason behind his words, she could feel the tears on her eyes as she fought to not cry in front of him "Did I do something to upset you? I can't really think of something that I could have done and if I did. Please, tell me I'll apologize and even change!" why I'm trying to save this? "But...please don't tell me we can't be friends" Please, change your mind "Tell me what I did wrong and I'll try to fix it!" Why this hurts this much she told the Sehun as she felt the tears running down her face Why I am such a loser? But as much as Hye-Sun couldn't understand what she did to upset Sehun she knew for a fact that Sehun would just avoid saying what was really happening, with him, you could only see the tip of the iceberg and his statement that they couldn't be friends anymore was all she was going to receive from him. That was it, even if she tried she couldn't make everyone her friend, right? And that's when she realized that Sehun was never supposed to be his friend in the first place. She cleaned her face from the tears that were on her cheeks and smile at him a sad smile that didn’t reach her cheeks and that hurt to do "I'm sorry... Make sure to eat the food while it is still warm, and don't worry about the containers, you can keep them" she said to him "I guess... I should go now...Thank you for everything, I was really happy while it lasted" Hye-Sun admitted to Sehun before she left the rooftop with all the pieces of her broken heart. [/div][/div] [/div]
code by Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

Last edited:
[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] today can piss off [div class=h1]location[/div]rooftop [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]art clothes.[/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]“But… cooking for you, playing with Leon and wanting to know more about your paintings… All those things make me happy.. Why can’t I do that anymore?

Oh God.

She was making it ten times harder than he had expected it. For some reason, the whole concept of someone actually wanting to spend time with him baffled him. That someone wanted to know more about him and his paintings, and wanted to cook for him and wanted to be in life in general… It just didn’t seem like something a normal person would do. He wasn’t popular in school as he opted to paint or draw during lunch. He had been absolutely blessed with his first (and only girlfriend) that when it came crashing down, he wasn’t the least bit surprised. And when he moved here, the neighbours wanted nothing to do with him. So, the fact that there was a girl before him, saying that she wanted to be apart of his life (even if it was in a friendship form) and showed that she was willing to fight for it made him… very confused.

As she dropped her food on the floor, Sehun slowly took a step back. Oh God, was she about to hit him or something. He watched her with wide, panicked eyes, ready to throw himself off the side of the building to avoid any direct hits from her. But as she spoke, with those tears starting to swell in her eyes, he couldn’t bare to look at her anymore. His eyes dropped towards the ground, feeling an overwhelming sense of dread fill his body. He didn’t want to push her away. But it was for the best. It was to help her.

He didn’t expect her to respond this way. He didn’t think he was this worthy enough to have someone cry over him. As she asked her questions, he had swallow thickly to push back the emotion that was rising in his own body. And then there was silence between them. He was yet to look up at the girl because he knew that as soon as he saw that face, he was going to break himself. It had been nice to have… well, to have a friend for the time being. It had been a very long time since he last had someone to talk to. Especially during this time of his life where there was just so much uncertainty.

And then… she was announcing her departure. He wanted to tell her that he was being an idiot and confess to everything that he heard downstairs today. But a part of him told him that this was what was best for the pair of them. She wouldn’t get a bad reputation and he wouldn’t hurt someone else through his new medical journey, I suppose. Not once did he look up at her or her direction as she left. It was only when he heard the sound of the rooftop door closing that he finally moved his gaze away from his shoes.

His eyes automatically connected with his canvas. The beautiful colours of the dusk sky painted upon the canvas in his classic abstract style. Before, as he sat up here, he had hoped the dusk sky would remind him of how everyday has it’s darkness but beautiful things could come from it. But as he reached over and took hold of the canvas in his hands, all he could focus on was the fact that the dark night sky was enveloping everything that was colourful and wonderful in life. And with that final thought, he threw the canvas on the ground and stomped on it, creating a giant hole through the middle.

He was finished with today. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important[/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e3/57/bb/e357bbcff0972e8709e62444e01ebca3.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:36%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0b/0b/55/0b0b55067a94821c1a383c4ec35901db.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=hands][/div] [div class=title]chapter six.[/div] [div class=title1]hot heads.[/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=hands] height:420px; width:250px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/cigarettes-transparent-hand-holding-5.gif); background-size:cover; position:absolute; left:30%; top:20px; [/class] [class=title]height:50px; width:450px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 200px; left:49%; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c;[/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:250px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 260px; left:49.5%; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla;[/class]

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: I feel like throwing up Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Rooftop [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]It had been a week since the events on the rooftop but for Hye-Sun felt like an eternity, she felt as if the days got longer and if something was missing on her life, the happy days didn't seem as happy as she used to see them, she still wasn't sure why Sehun's rejection affected her that much, probably because it was the first time she had a friend that involved her work, she didn't think less of her work friend but having someone outside of her work life was something fresh to her. After what happened, it seemed like things got better in the apartment complex the old ladies were not the same as before but at least they didn't give means looks to Hye-Sun, but she was too absorbed on her own feelings and thinking about what she could have done to Sehun to care if her neighbors were friendly towards her. Coming back to the apartment became harder for her, she didn't want to encounter Sehun and just acting like if they were just strangers, she knew that if she saw him again, she would just break into tears just like that afternoon. She started trying to stay more time at the hospital, going around the stores that were near there in order to avoid, but she knew that eventually, she would have to face him, she just was trying to prepare herself for that day, but she wasn't sure that her poor heart could handle it. Just like another regular day, Hye-Sun arrived from work, she was expecting not to encounter with Sehun, she had managed to avoid him as much as she could that week and she wasn't planning to meet him soon. As she stepped outside of the elevator, the first thing she noticed was a funny smell. Was something broken and that's why it was the smell? She couldn't decipher what it was, but the smelled continue and it made her feel like she wanted to throw up, she rushed to her apartment with hopes that the smell wouldn't be there, but as soon as she entered her apartment she was already impregnated with the smell. Hye-Sun couldn't understand what the smell was, it wasn't something she has never smelled before and why no one was saying anything was she the only one that could smell it? Did Sehun didn't care about the smell or he just was lucky enough to be outside of the apartment? Even if she didn't want to see him she couldn't stand that smell and she wanted to know if it was real or she was just maybe going crazy for the horrible week she had. As soon as she was outside of her apartment the strong smell hit her nose and she was feeling sick as she walked towards Sehun's apartment she noticed how the smell was only getting stronger. Did the smell come from his apartment? Did that mean he was inside? And what in the world he was doing? She started knocking his door loudly waiting impatiently to the guy to open her door and to know what he was doing "Sehun! Open the door! What do you think you are doing!?" she yelled at the door while she covered her nose from the horrible smell. [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] cant you smell that im trying to get high here? [div class=h1]location[/div] his apartment [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]pjs + cardigan[/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]It had been a week since the last time he saw Hye-Sun.

Not that he was trying to avoid her or anything. It just seemed that life was lining up that way. A couple of days after their little break-up (if you want to call it that), he found himself back at the hospital for his test results. The doctors were confident and came to the conclusion that yes, he did have cancer. It was Hodgkins Lymphoma stage 2a. At the time, Sehun didn’t know how to process it all. He was just… stunned I suppose. He didn’t cry. He didn’t think woe is me. All he could think of was right, what’s the next step?

That very same day, he was fitted in for a PICC line for his left upper arm, on his biceps. The doctors told him that it would make getting the medicine much easier as the line was positioned into the main vein that went through to his heart. But he didn’t care. He just wanted to get this ball rolling. And so, after some more conversations with doctors, he discovered that he would be starting his chemotherapy within the next few days and would proceed with it a minimum of ten months. If the cancer was still present, they would move onto radiation therapy. But for the next ten months, every Monday fortnight he would be at the hospital having his chemotherapy. Every other Monday, he’d be in for a PICC line cleaning. And every Thursday fortnight, he was in to see the doctors to discuss his process.

The day of the first chemo came.

He wasn’t nervous at all. Thankfully, he had been the only person in the ward for the day. He was able to meet with the nurses and learn more about what treatment he would be going through. As they pushed the saline solution through his PICC line to ensure that it wouldn’t get infected as they pushed through the drugs, he could feel his run up his shoulder and into his chest. One by one, they began to go through each drug with him and explained how it would work. All of them would be through an IV drip, apart from one that needed to be injected manually. As the nurse connected the injection into the PICC line, Sehun’s eyes were drawn to the bright red substance in the needle as she slowly began to inject it in. It wasn’t long before he felt his head getting heavy and a sour taste in the back of his mouth.

Once they had finished with the treatment for the day – three hours later – they instructed him with his medication to take home. They had it all wrapped up on a bag for him and then asked him who was coming to pick him up. Well, truth be told, he didn’t organize anyone. And he stupidly told them that also. Oh, that wasn’t going down well.

Twenty minutes later, Manager Choi was there to come and pick him up. Truth be told, Sehun was actually glad that his manager had come. Because by the time he did, he wanted to just vomit everywhere. He had a vomit bag in his hand, clutching it to his dear life as he rested his head against the car window and his eyes closed. His manager helped him up to his apartment where he helped him get into bed and sorted Leon’s dinner out for him. Sehun couldn’t remember much after that. All he knew was how damn tired he was, and how much he wanted to just vomit his brains out.

It had been two days since his first chemo, and he still felt like he was never going to stop vomiting.

The toilet bowl had become his new best friend as he spent most of the day leant up against it. Leon stayed by his side, comforting his owner (and probably wondering why the hell they weren’t going out for walks like usual). Manager Choi had made a surprise visit, finding Sehun in the bathroom. Once Sehun explained that despite having anti-nausea medication, he was still vomiting, Manager Choi said he had something that would help him out.

And that’s how Sehun found himself lying on his bed with a rolled-up joint in his mouth.

Manager Choi went out and bought some weed for him, hearing how much health benefits it had for cancer patients. And you know what, he wasn’t wrong. Because for the first time today, he didn’t want to vomit. It was so relaxing. So peaceful… That was until he heard the knock on the door and someone screaming from the other side of it. Jumping slightly, Sehun sat up and gazed at the door with a confused complexion. What the heck was going on?

Placing the joint down in an ashtray Manager Choi brought over with him, Sehun rose to his feet and made his way over to the door. Without any fear or care, he quickly opened the door to come face to face with… her. Oh man, thank God he was high because otherwise he probably would’ve vomited in her face.

What do you want?” he asked her. Well, rather, he sort of snapped at her. I mean, she had just ruined his relaxation time, right? [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important[/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/79/3e/64793e267d4d753bd7f3f224d5aaba81.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:36%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ea/c0/43/eac043a55d9ed4285e790476332d0749.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: I want to punch him so badly Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Sehun's apartment [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Hye-Sun thought that seeing him Sehun again would just make her cry, but as soon as he opened she was received with two things, first that horrible smell so it definitely came from his house, how could he stand the smell without wanting to throw up? And the second one was Sehun's terrible attitude “What do you want?” were his words, words that only screamed that he was annoyed by her presence, maybe she was mistaken and she needed to see Sehun again to realize that he was just extremely annoying and rude. She felt her blood boiled at his words, she was ready to stop being Hye-Sun the crybaby who had her heart broken because he didn't want to be her friend to the girl that wasn't scared to say what was on her mind to Sehun "What I want? I want to know what the hell you are doing? Whatever thing you have going on is making the apartment stink! How can you be here when this smell?" She said angrily to the guy. He was the one that decided to break the little friendship they had going on and now he was angry and being annoyed at her? Hye-Sun was feeling so stupid for crying over such a horrible man. She knew by a fact that whatever thing she said Sehun would just completely ignore her like a little kid if she wanted this to stop she needed to take actions, as she was thinking this she noticed that Sehun seemed off, not how like a sick person looks but more like one that was not completely in his five senses. Was he drunk again? But that wouldn't explain the smell. Was he...? Was he on drugs? He couldn't be on drugs, right? He didn't seem like the type of guy that would do that, that seemed so uncommon of Sehun that she didn't want to believe it. She pushed him as she made her way inside his apartment and that's when she noticed the joint on the ashtray, now everything made sense, the strong smell and why he looked out of his usual state, he was high. She wasn't that knowledgeable in what was legal or no in South Korea, but she knew by a fact that weed was prohibited and he could go to jail "Are you stupid? Do you know that having this would take to jail? What would you have done if it wasn't me who found out? You would be already on your way to jail" she said as she extinguished the joint and went to throw it away, then she walked to the guy angrily "Who got you this? And do you have more? You should better reply to me unless you want things to escalate, I'm sure you don't want me to call the cops on you" She said furiously. [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] oh man, she's so cute. [div class=h1]location[/div] his apartment [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]pjs + cardigan[/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]Oh, he could see that he ruffled her feathers. He liked how she was responding.

Her questions came flying his way, demanding to know what the smell was and how he was able to tolerate the smell. Wait, which smell? Oh… Oh. Right. The weed. Well, considering he had been smoking it for the last half an hour, the smell wasn’t bothering him anymore. I mean, it wasn’t his first time having weed. He had tried it back when he was in high school, thinking it was a cigarette that his friend was offering him. Back then he felt like he was going to choke on it. But today, it was much more relaxing. In fact, it was helping him with all the after-effects of the chemotherapy like his Manager told him it would.

Oh I uh… I got a new candle.” he lied, waving his arm behind him to point in a general area. “It’s strong, right? I suppose I’ll put it out. Okay, thanks for visiting.” he said in a rushed tone, preparing to close the door in her face. However, it seemed that Hye-Sun was having none of that as she pushed him aside and made her way into the apartment. Sehun released an over-exaggerated groan, rolling his eyes in the process, as he closed the door behind the pair of them. He knew what was probably coming next and he didn’t want the whole apartment complex to hear it.

Placing his hands into his pockets, he lazily watched as she made her way over to his bed and – “Hey!” he called out, frowning, as he witnessed her extinguishing out the joint. Everything she was saying, however, was going in one ear and out the other. Of course, he knew that he could go to jail for having weed in his system. Of course, he knew that it could be a part of his permanent record. But he was sick. The medicines that the doctors were giving him just weren’t working. It seemed as if the weed was the only thing that was. So, was it so bad that he decided to turn to weed to comfort his needs during this time?

As Hye-Sun stood before him, furiously raging at him for having the joint, there was one thing he couldn’t get off his mind. Just how damn cute she was when she was angry. He was trying to keep a straight face the whole time. He was pressing his lips tightly together and trying to look at his feet as she continued to ask him where he got it from and if he had any more. And then she threw out the big guns – she said the ‘cop’ word; The cops.

Sehun quickly looked up at the girl with wide eyes, showing her that he could be serious and have a serious conversation about this. However, as soon as he saw that furious face, he couldn’t help it. He cracked. A wide grin fell onto his face and he could feel his face becoming red. “You’re really cute when you’re mad,” he said in a giddy tone, scrunching his nose slightly. “Has anyone ever told you that? Like… wife material. It’s… top-notch material. I’d put a ring on you.” [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important[/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/79/3e/64793e267d4d753bd7f3f224d5aaba81.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:36%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ea/c0/43/eac043a55d9ed4285e790476332d0749.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: He is so annoying! Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Sehun's apartment [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Saying that her blood was boiling wasn't enough to explain what she was feeling towards Sehun at that moment how could he be that stupid and use drugs that were prohibited and that would send him to jail if someone exposed him, she was already in enough trouble for not calling the police, she was covering up the fact that she knew that Sehun possessed weed. She thought that when she said the word cops it would make Sehun realize in his high state that she was being serious and that he should reconsider his actions, but it seemed like high Sehun didn't want to have a serious conversation “You’re really cute when you’re mad, has anyone ever told you that? Like… wife material. It’s… top-notch material. I’d put a ring on you.” That was the reply of Sehun to Hye-Sun's rant, she wouldn't lie, that caught her by surprise she wasn't sure if her cheeks were red due to the embarrassment of Sehun's statement or because she was angry at him. How did he have the nerve to call her cute and saying that she was wife material? Of course, she was cute and wife material, and if he had said that before their argument in the rooftop she would have been head over heels thinking that Sehun found her cute but after what happened he wasn't worthy of Hye-Sun's love, besides who could love such an annoying and grumpy person. "And you are top-notch material to get some sense smack to you. So, who got you this, and why are you doing something so stupid? I'm not playing games, Sehun. Did you even know the consequences of your actions?" She said angrily at him, at that moment she had enough of the smell and went to open the nearest window she could find she was glad they didn't live on the floor that was closest to the street otherwise it would have caused more problems than they would have if someone else found out about what was he doing. "You! Go to your bed and reflect on what you did! And don't come with you are too cute I'm not in the mood to hear that, I'll go and bring some candle to see if that helps with this horrible smell and you better pray that no one else founds out because if I'm dragged to this thanks to your stupidity, you might change your mind about thinking I look cute when I'm mad" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] let me sing to you, pretty girl. [div class=h1]location[/div] his apartment [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]song[/div]click here [div class=h1]outfit[/div]pjs + cardigan[/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]The angrier Hye-Sun got… well… it really wasn’t helping with her case. Because as she stood there before him, absolutely furious at him, he couldn’t wide that smile off his face. She was being so. Damn. Cute! She was still demanding that he told her where he got the weed from. What was she going to do if he told her his manager’s name? Was she going to hunt him down and beat the living day lights out of him? Well, the thought of it made that grin even wider (if that was even possible) and he had to hold his tongue not to chuckle.

Could you imagine? Hye-Sun going on a manhunt for someone that supplied him with marijuana to help with his nausea caused by chemotherapy? Hitting and cussing at the six-foot-two manager of his? Oh, it would be a sight to behold and he lowkey was wishing he could see it. Maybe it would be a good thing if he confessed to her who had given him the weed. Just so he could see it happen before his eyes. Better yet, so he could record it and watch it a thousand times.

His train of thought was being derailed, however, as he heard her voice once again – telling him to go bed?! Oh my God… she was scolding him like an Umma. Sehun pressed his lips tight together to refrain himself from chuckling. Just when he thought she couldn’t get any cuter, she had to boss him around like this. Oh, he was going to explode from the cuteness of it all. And so, he did what she said; he took a spot on his mattress and sat with his legs crossed, watching the girl.

Sehun took hold of a nearby pillow, clutching onto it to hug it, while he watched Hye-Sun continue on. The smile wasn’t leaving that damn goofy face of his as he rested his chin against the pillow. And then she mentioned how he might change his mind about thinking she was cute when she was mad. And… my gosh, he was very high today. Because high Sehun was just saying the first thing that was popping into his head today. “I’ve changed my mind already. I don’t think you’re cute when you’re mad anymore.” he announced, nodding his head up and down for a moment before that wide, stupid grin fell on his face once again. A small airy chuckle slipped past his lips before he tilted his head to the side, resting his cheek on his shoulder “I think you’re really pretty when you’re mad. I think you’re really pretty all the time, actually.

Was he trying to dig his own grave today? Because he was doing a damn good job with it. When he woke up this morning, he thought he was only going to get high. He didn’t think that he would get high and practically hit on his next-door neighbour while she scolded him for being high. He didn’t think he would be singing a Korean nursery rhyme to her, but here we were – wait. What?

One! If I can’t see you for 1 second. Two! I will be anxious and depressed. Three! How can I wait for you for 3 seconds?” he became to chime in a high pitched, aegyo styled voice, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. It seemed that high Sehun and drunk Sehun were very much alike; the only difference was that high Sehun didn’t curl up in a ball at the end of the night, crying. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important[/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/79/3e/64793e267d4d753bd7f3f224d5aaba81.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:36%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ea/c0/43/eac043a55d9ed4285e790476332d0749.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: Did he just sing to me? Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Sehun's apartment [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]How many personalities did Sehun have? Normal Sehun was grumpy and done with life, drunk Sehun was a crybaby and high Sehun was this happy persona that for some reason was totally mesmerized by Hye-Sun being mad at him. Was he into having a girl yelling at him and treat him rudely? Or that was just only high Sehun. She couldn't really say if in reality, Sehun was a crybaby or if he was even capable to feel happiness since he was under the influence or if he was into that kind of relationship. But one thing that she would never say out loud even if her life depended on that is that high Sehun was extremely cute that made it hard for her to still be angry at him where the only thing she wanted was to take out her phone and record him. At least this Sehun listened to her, telling to go to his bed and reflect on his actions didn't sound like something a mother would say? Was she becoming Sehun's mother? No, she wasn't treating him like a child, she just was worried and angry at him mostly angry, but that goofy smile that he had on his face it was priceless, she just wanted to take a picture of Sehun smiling because it was something you didn't see every day and because he looked really cute while he smiled that way at her. "I’ve changed my mind already. I don’t think you’re cute when you’re mad anymore. I think you’re really pretty when you’re mad. I think you’re really pretty all the time, actually.” After he said those words Hye-Sun's face started to get red from embarrassment, why he was such a flirt? She was used to normal Sehun that if you got him to say something it was a miracle, but this Sehun spoke more than normal Sehun did in a whole day. "Well, I actually think you are really cute when you are not high and when you are not trying me to pushing me away" In her life, she never thought she would see Sehun singing, well if you call singing what he was doing, and why from all the songs in the world he decided to sing a nursery rhyme to her about the numbers and love. Was he singing to her or it was just one of the qualities of high Sehun? As he continued singing in a cute way, Hye-Sun was trying her best no to start laughing, but she wasn't sure how long it would take until she started laughing which didn't last long as she started laughing like she hasn't done since what happened in the rooftop. "You are so dumb, I think you should continue with painting rather than singing I think we both know you have more talent in that field that in music. I'll go and grab some candles and I'll be right back, stay where you are and don't do anything stupid" She said ad she was trying to calm herself. She rushed to her apartment to grab her scented candles, she just bought them not too long ago and now they were going to be used to trying to hide the smell of weed rather than making her apartment smell nice as she came back to Sehun's apartment she lightened them up and after she was done she sat on his couch "You are paying me back all my candles" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] i feel like im dying. [div class=h1]location[/div] his apartment [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]pjs + cardigan[/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]She thought he was cute when he wasn’t high or trying to push her away. She thought he was cute. It didn’t matter what was going on in the world right now because Hye-Sun had said those magical words. She thought he was cute. He could feel his face burn and the stupid grin on his face only continued to grow as he sang knowing that the girl before him had called him cute; regardless if she had meant it or not. She had said it. It was in their air and universe now for all to hear.

Hearing her call him dumb midway through his song, Sehun pretended to act shocked, placing his hand upon his chest and his mouth agape. “Dumb?! Me?!” he faked gasped at the girl; but he couldn’t hold the act for long. A big grin fell back onto his face as she continued to roast him on his singing capabilities. However, she announced that she would get some candles and told him to stay right there and not do anything stupid. A fake pout came upon his face as he watched the girl leave his apartment.

Leon made his way over to his master, resting his head on the bed before Sehun. “Leon, don’t you think she’s cute?” he said to the dog, scrunching his nose in the process. The dog lightly licked Sehun’s hand, and the older man knew it; Leon agreed with him. Well, of course he did. Hye-Sun was cute. She was pretty too. He was feeling chuffed at the dog’s reaction, that stupid grin never leaving his face the whole time. And within a matter of moments, the said pretty girl was back in his apartment once again.

Slowly standing up, Sehun watched from a distance as she began to light up the candles she brought over. Silently watch (and trying not to be a creep about it), he began to make his way over towards the couch that she sat down on. “Ya, ya, ya.” he responded, sitting down next to her and melting into the furniture. “I’ll pay you back with my life” His dark eyes closed for a moment, taking the time to relax in this wonderful atmosphere. That was, he felt the need to eat. Oh God, how the heck did he go this long without eating?!

His eyes snapped open before he made an announcement. “I need food. Do you want food?” he stated before quickly pushing himself off the couch. And well… it was rather too quickly. Because all the sudden, the room was spinning. And that sick feeling that the weed had been weening off him was beginning to return. He could feel it starting in his stomach and rising behind his ears. This was it. He was going to be sick. Without a moment of hesitation, he ran straight to the closest area to vomit; the kitchen.

Not even bothering to take out anything that was in the actual sink (rest in peace paint brushes and that lucky mug of his), Sehun leant against the countertop to hover over the sink before opening his mouth and allowing the vomit to just come out. Having not eaten over the last few days, it was nothing but bile and water that was coming up and splattering in the sink. Oh man, he was so ready for this horrible feeling to come to an end. [/div][/div][/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important[/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/79/3e/64793e267d4d753bd7f3f224d5aaba81.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:36%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ea/c0/43/eac043a55d9ed4285e790476332d0749.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

Last edited:
[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: What's happening? Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Sehun's apartment [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Hye-Sun wasn't expecting that Sehun would stand up and would go where she was sitting, she wanted to keep her distance even if she was still helping him in the words of Sehun they were not friends, but high Sehun didn't remember this fact. I’ll pay you back with my life was his words when he took a seat next to him, she wasn't really sure what he meant with that, but she was sure that her candles weren't worthy of having to deal with Sehun for the rest of her life if he had to deal with all his personalities. It took her by surprise when he suddenly said he was hungry, but high people tend to be hungry most of the time so this was just one of the effects of the weed in Sehun's body when he asked if she was hungry she was going to say she was starving, was he going to cook for her? Or would he order something? She didn't trust a high person in the kitchen so she was expecting she would be the one cooking while he just stayed there and told her she was also pretty while she cooked or something like that. Just as she was starting to feel comfortable on Sehun's couch she saw how the guy rushed towards the kitchen to vomit, she was sure she had never seen him move so fast, she stood up and follow him as she saw him vomit she patted his back trying to comfort him "Sehun! What's wrong?" she said worriedly to him, then she went to grab a glass of water and gave it to him "Take some water, it would help with the aftertaste of the vomit. Had this happened before? Have you been to the doctor?" Even if she tried her best worrying about Sehun was like an old habit she couldn't stop. [/div][/div] [/div]

[class=variables] --bgcolor:#ffcc95; --mainimage:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/79/3e/64793e267d4d753bd7f3f224d5aaba81.jpg); --image2: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ea/c0/43/eac043a55d9ed4285e790476332d0749.jpg); --stickytapecolor: rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7); --namecolor: rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7); --fontcolor:#292b37; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=bg] [div class=pic]
[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"] [div class=h1]mood[/div] lemme get high... come onnnn! [div class=h1]location[/div] in his apartment [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]pjs + cardigan [/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"] His throat was burning. His head was throbbing. He just wanted all of this to just… go away. It was almost like he could feel the weed starting to slowly lose its effect. Sure, he was still high. But he was feeling sick again. He could feel it in the pit of his stomach, wanting to come out and create havoc. He wanted to curse Hye-Sun for throwing away his joint. He wanted to kick her hard in the shin and run away from her. And he knew that if he went and grabbed a new one from the collection his Manager had given him, it would create more chaos. She would probably take his whole stash and then he’d really be screwed.

Leaning against the countertop, Sehun dropped his head down and tried his best to catch his breath. His ribs are killing him from all the vomiting over the last few days. In fact, everything just seemed to ache. Oh yeah, the weed was slowly calming down in his system. His head was spinning so much that he was barely able to grasp onto what was going on around him. Heck, even Hye-Sun’s voice was a far distance from him. It was only when he felt her push a glass of water into his hand that he realized that she was talking to him.

Thanking her a small, soft voice, he took hold of the water and began to take little sips. Each sipped burnt his sore throat as it went down. Once he couldn’t take it anymore, he placed the glass of half-drunken water to the side of the countertop and continued to focus on his breathing. Ah, man… he just felt so tired. Turning around, he slowly slunk to the floor and rested his back and head against the kitchen cupboard. He allowed his legs to stretch out in front of himself, tilted his head back and closed his eyes.

Hye-Sun…” he groaned. His hand wandered up into the air before he felt her wrist. Slender fingers wrapped around her dainty wrist and carefully pulled her onto the ground next to him. Without even opening his eyes, he could sense that she was next to him on the floor. Therefore, he tilted his head to the side and rested it upon her shoulder. “Hye-Sun-ah…” he groaned again. “I’m sick…

It was the truth. He was sick. Because cancer was an illness. Just because he wasn’t telling her what type of illness he had, didn’t mean he was lying about it, right? He allowed another groan to slip past his lips as he rested there with his cheek pressed against her shoulder. He could feel the aching in his stomach again. Oh, man… He didn’t want to vomit again. That was the last thing he wanted. But Hye-Sun wouldn’t let him smoke another joint, would she? Knowing her, she’d probably report him to the police or something. And that would just be his damn lucky day, right?

Hye-Sun-ah…” he groaned again “Please… Can I have… one more? It makes my tummy feel better… Please…?” He prayed that she understood his code words. That ‘one more’ meant ‘one more joint’. He also prayed that her answer would be a simple yes and she wouldn’t be a complete nark. [/div][/div] [div class=credit][/div] [/div][/div] [class=bg] width:100%; height:500px; background-color:var(--bgcolor); position:relative; margin:auto;[/class] [class=pic] width:300px; height:300px; background:var(--mainimage); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:37.8%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; z-index:1; transition:3s; [/class] [class=main] width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; position:absolute; left:35%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:15px; overflow:hidden; opacity:0; transition:4s; [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 100%; height: 98%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right:50px; padding-left:5px; left: -2px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: var(--fontcolor); line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2] width:200px; height:200px; background:var(--image2); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; position:absolute; left:67%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; opacity:0; z-index:1; transition:4s; [/class] [class=pic2hover] width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover] opacity:1; transition:2s [/class] [class=sticky] height:20px; width:100px; background-color:var(--stickytapecolor);[/class] [class=name] margin-top:297px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:var(--namecolor); [/class] [class=h1] text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px; [/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move] transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg); transition: 3s; transition-delay:1s; z-index:0; [/class] [class=fade] opacity:1; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; z-index:1; [/class] [class=credit] width:50px; height:50px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/C9GzxNP.png); background-size:cover; position:absolute; top:89%; left:95%; opacity:0.15; [/class]

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: I'm really going to regret this later. Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Sehun's apartment [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]What in the world was wrong with Sehun? Hye-Sun couldn't understand what the guy had, not too long ago he had a fever and now he was vomiting like if his life depended on it. But seeing him sick just make Hye-Sun feel even worse for him, she wanted to take all his pain way it broke her heart seeing him sick knowing that he was alone and that his only family was in a different country. When she saw him slunk to the floor she noticed how much in pain he was, he was tired and done with life and she knew if she asked him in a scale of 1 to 10 how much pain he was feeling, it was 1000 he just needed to take a rest and he would feel better, right? She could stay with him and take care of him, she didn't mind doing that, she would do anything in order to make Sehun feel less pain. "Hye-Sun…” when he called her name she could sense how tired and in pain he was, like if just saying those words took all of his energy and when he took her wrist and pulled her towards him it demanded a lot of effort on the tired body of Sehun, just after she was sitting next to him she felt how he leaned his head on her shoulder, at that moment she felt the urge to play with his hair, would that make him happy? Or would just make her happy? "Hye-Sun-ah… Please… Can I have… one more? It makes my tummy feel better… Please…?” After he said those words Hye-Sun knew exactly what he was referring to, he wanted another joint of weed, he was pleading her for more, for permission to smoke. Just the little bit she knew about Sehun made it obvious he didn't smoke because he was addicted and she knew that weed was used to relieve some pains but was it really worth it? knowing that it was illegal and that she was covering him up? She was in a dilemma, she couldn't let Sehun suffer like that and if weed was the solution, should she just let him use it? But if someone else found out and call the cops on him could she lived knowing that she could have prevented it? Why was he making her take such a difficult decision? At that moment what was the good thing to do? Seeing him being on pain just because it was what it was socially accepted and what the law wanted it or just break tons of rules just so he wouldn't be suffering like that? Why, since she met Sehun her life got more complicated? She should have stayed away from him just like everyone told her, but still, she couldn't be away from the guy even, if she wanted it too, she knew she would regret this decision and if someone found what she just did she could lose the job that it took her a lot of effort to obtain and also she would completely disappoint her parents, but even if she wanted to say no, she didn't have the heart to continue seeing him like that, Sehun was worth of taking that risk. "Okay...You can have another joint... but you are not smoking it alone if we are already at risk of going to jail because you just smoke weed and because I'm just covering you up, we might go to jail for the same thing, we are a team even if you push me away from your life I would always find a way to come back" [/div][/div] [/div]

[class=variables] --bgcolor:#ffcc95; --mainimage:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/64/79/3e/64793e267d4d753bd7f3f224d5aaba81.jpg); --image2: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ea/c0/43/eac043a55d9ed4285e790476332d0749.jpg); --stickytapecolor: rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7); --namecolor: rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7); --fontcolor:#292b37; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=bg] [div class=pic]
[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"] [div class=h1]mood[/div] omg... am i getting a high buddy? [div class=h1]location[/div] in his apartment [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]pjs + cardigan [/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"] In all honesty, Sehun was expecting Hye-Sun to say no. Which had been the reason why he had snuggled his head close into her shoulder and tried to bribe her with the ‘I’m sick’ sentence. So, when she told him that he could, it was safe to say that Sehun was shocked. His eyes which had slid closed as he rested against the girl slowly crept open with curiosity. He moved his heavy head up off her shoulder and looked at her. Oh, man… Not only was she cute and pretty, but she was also caring.

Thank you…” he said with the uttermost respect in a soft voice. Both his hands reached down and took hold of one of hers as he stared straight into her eyes. “Hye-Sun-ah… thank you so much.” he repeated again, before giving her a small head bow. Okay… it was time to get the joint. Slowly removing his hands, he placed them against the corner of the countertop and one on the floor and pushed himself gradually up. Even just standing up was giving him a head spin. Man, he needed that weed... like… right now.

With slow movements, Sehun began to travel over to the coat hooks he had drilled into the wall. His hand snuck it’s way into his open backpack and began to rummage through. Finally, he managed to find the zip lock back which his manager had left behind for him. Inside the bag was another three or four joints and a lighter. Ah yes… This would do just fine.

He gave a small motion to Hye-Sun, non-verbally telling her to follow him over to the couch in his small apartment. Once he reached the couch, he sat down and brought his legs up to sit cross-legged. Without another word, Sehun began to sort out the joint for them to use. He opened up the zip lock back and took one out, along with the lighter, before passing over the bag to Hye-Sun in hopes that she understood that he was asking her to zip it up for him.

He placed the joint between his lips and brought the lighter up. With a flick, the joint was lit and within a matter of second, Sehun was inhaling the drug. After a couple of inhales and exhales, he could really feel it starting to kick in already. Oh, thank God for that. Swallowing thickly, he took hold of the joint between his fingers as he sat there in silence, thinking deeply. How was he going to get through the rest of his chemotherapy sessions if this was what it was like just at the beginning? Not to mention… his hair was probably going to start falling out soon. His pride and joy… No, he thought to himself we need to take matters into our own hands.

Turning his gaze to the girl next to him, he extended his arm over to offer her the joint. “Have you… ever actually smoked before?” he asked her curiously as he leant back and melted into the couch. I mean, from the way she had reacted before, he was going to say it was a hard no. In fact, from what he had observed over the last few days, he felt like she was one of those people who saw everything as black and white; grey simply didn’t exist to her. It was either right or wrong.

Releasing a soft sigh, he brought one hand up to his hair and began to lightly comb his soft strands as he stared at the wall opposite him. “Can you do me a favour?” he asked softly, bringing his attention back to Hye-Sun. “Can you shave my hair for me?” [/div][/div] [div class=credit][/div] [/div][/div] [class=bg] width:100%; height:500px; background-color:var(--bgcolor); position:relative; margin:auto;[/class] [class=pic] width:300px; height:300px; background:var(--mainimage); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:37.8%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; z-index:1; transition:3s; [/class] [class=main] width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; position:absolute; left:35%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:15px; overflow:hidden; opacity:0; transition:4s; [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 100%; height: 98%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right:50px; padding-left:5px; left: -2px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: var(--fontcolor); line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2] width:200px; height:200px; background:var(--image2); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; position:absolute; left:67%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; opacity:0; z-index:1; transition:4s; [/class] [class=pic2hover] width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover] opacity:1; transition:2s [/class] [class=sticky] height:20px; width:100px; background-color:var(--stickytapecolor);[/class] [class=name] margin-top:297px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:var(--namecolor); [/class] [class=h1] text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px; [/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move] transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg); transition: 3s; transition-delay:1s; z-index:0; [/class] [class=fade] opacity:1; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; z-index:1; [/class] [class=credit] width:50px; height:50px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/C9GzxNP.png); background-size:cover; position:absolute; top:89%; left:95%; opacity:0.15; [/class]

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: This doesn't feel that bad Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Sehun's apartment [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Hye-Sun was taken by surprise when Sehun held her hand thanking her for allowing him to smoke, it was like she just saved his life and it made her think that maybe his pain was even bigger than she anticipated. As she saw Sehun stand up and go to find the joint, Hye-Sun started thinking if this was really a good idea, even if she didn't want to admit it, she was a goody-two-shoes, she was too scared to break the rules when she was in school and now she was about to smoke if her parents found out that she was about to get high with her neighbor they would be so disappointed in her and her father would definitely kill Sehun for being a bad influence on her. When he motioned to her to come she walked towards him, still thinking if it was a good idea, is this what being a rebel felt like? She took a seat in Sehun's couch as she saw him with a joint and lighter then he gave her the bag then she closed it and put it away, she made a quick reminder to later throw up that bag after she wasn't high. She placed her knees closed to her chest as she hugged them with her arms as she saw Sehun lighting up the joint, everything felt more real, she was still against the idea of smoking knowing that they could get in trouble, in fact, she wasn't a big fan of people that smoke, but seeing Sehun do it was quite captivating, she really needed to stop thinking that, maybe the smell was already affecting her. When he offered her the joint, it was when it hit her, they were going to smoke from the same one, wasn't that like an indirect kiss? She couldn't be more of a loser thinking that somehow she was about to kiss Sehun, she was 26, not 12 to be having those thoughts. “Have you… ever actually smoked before?” Sehun asked her as she grabbed the joint "Never... While growing up, I was too she thought scared to get in trouble and when I did I always started crying afterward thinking that I just did the world" She admitted as she smoked for the first time she thought she was about to die after that and she started coughing, how could someone be into that? She decided to give it another try and this time, and luckily she didn't felt that she was about to pass out that time, it didn't take her long to get used to it and that's when it started the weed was starting to take control over Hye-Sun's body as she started feeling more relaxed and giggly, so this is what being high felt like? When Sehun talked to her Hye-Sun wasn't expecting that Sehun would ask her to do something for him “Can you shave my hair for me?” was his petition, the normal Hye-Sun would have been taken back due to his request and would have telling him that she didn't have a clue on how to cut someone's hair and that he should go to someone, but that knew about it, but high Hye-Sun didn't worry about if something could go wrong, she just rested her head on Sehun's thigh "I'll do it, but you have to tell me I'm cute again, I really liked it when you call me cute" she said with a small giggle. [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"] [div class=h1]mood[/div] what a cute lil fishy! [div class=h1]location[/div] in his apartment [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]pjs + cardigan [/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"] Just as he had assumed. She was a goody-two-shoes. One of those people who would fear getting in trouble with the teachers at school. Sehun had been quite the opposite. I mean, he wasn’t a complete rebel, but he had been told off often in class for drawing in his notebook instead of writing notes or paying attention. He had skipped a couple of classes too and ended up in detention. And sure, maybe he had had the odd fight here and there. But that was puberty for you with all the growing testosterone in their system.

Hearing Hye-Sun sound like she was about to cough out her long, Sehun gazed over at the girl with an amused look on his face. He had done the exact same thing this morning when he tried it for the first time. There was a bit of a bitterness to it, but after a while, you got used to it. Pressing his lips together, he tried not to laugh at the poor girl as she tried to compose herself. And thankfully, she managed to push through and take another hit of the joint.

To be honest, he had been expecting Hye-Sun to say no when he asked for her to shave his hair. He wasn’t sure why. Maybe it had been because he had seen the stubbornness in her in the last few days and weeks. Maybe because it felt like they were always getting on to each other about something. But, at the same time, he knew that she cared. If she didn’t care, then she shouldn’t have stayed that night and cared for him as he cried himself to sleep. She wouldn’t have made him the most delicious meal in the world while drugged up on morphine. She wouldn’t of been on the verge of tears as she stood before him, questioning why he didn’t want to be her friend anymore. And she most defiantly wouldn’t have come to check out what the smell was that was escaping through the cracks of his door today.

And then she did something that he didn’t expect at all. I mean, her saying that she would do it was one thing he didn’t expect. The other thing was her... lying down and resting her head on his thigh? Wait - who was this girl all the sudden? I mean, he wasn't complaining at all. It was nice. He didn't think that she could catch him off guard any further. Until she said that she would do it – but only if he called her cute. Because she liked it. Sehun was having a hard time smiling like a complete idiot. He was pressing his lips down hard so he would only look like a little idiot. But damn… it was still hard. “You like it when I call you cute?” he questioned her, tilting his head to the side as he looked at her with that dorky grin on his face.

Okay then… I suppose… You asked for it…” he shrugged, looking down at her and placing his hands upon her cheeks. He squished her face as his hands pushed against those plump rosy cheeks of hers, causing her lips to pucker like a fish. “Aiiiigooo, look at this little cutie. Even with a fish face, she is so very cute. And pretty too. Who knew you could be a pretty and cute little fish?” he cooed at her. [/div][/div] [div class=credit][/div] [/div][/div] [class=bg] width:100%; height:500px; background-color:var(--bgcolor); position:relative; margin:auto;[/class] [class=pic] width:300px; height:300px; background:var(--mainimage); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:37.8%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; z-index:1; transition:3s; [/class] [class=main] width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; position:absolute; left:35%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:15px; overflow:hidden; opacity:0; transition:4s; [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 100%; height: 98%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right:50px; padding-left:5px; left: -2px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: var(--fontcolor); line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2] width:200px; height:200px; background:var(--image2); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; position:absolute; left:67%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; opacity:0; z-index:1; transition:4s; [/class] [class=pic2hover] width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover] opacity:1; transition:2s [/class] [class=sticky] height:20px; width:100px; background-color:var(--stickytapecolor);[/class] [class=name] margin-top:297px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:var(--namecolor); [/class] [class=h1] text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px; [/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move] transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg); transition: 3s; transition-delay:1s; z-index:0; [/class] [class=fade] opacity:1; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; z-index:1; [/class] [class=credit] width:50px; height:50px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/C9GzxNP.png); background-size:cover; position:absolute; top:89%; left:95%; opacity:0.15; [/class]

Last edited:
[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: You are a squishy fish Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Sehun's apartment [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]This Hye-Sun was much bolder than regular Hye-Sun, she was sure that she would be embarrassed and would regret everything she did. She could have never imagined she would have the courage to lay down on Ssehun's thigh and ask him to call her cute. just because she liked it when he called her like that. But at that moment she didn't care what she did, she felt that she was in cloud nine, just by being close to Sehun and having him telling her she was cute "I don't like it, I love it, it makes me really really happy that you think I'm cute" she said with a dumb smile, she laughed when Sehun squished her cheeks and said “Aiiiigooo, look at this little cutie. Even with a fish face, she is so very cute. And pretty too. Who knew you could be a pretty and cute little fish?” seeing Sehun acting cute was so out of character but she really liked when he wasn't grumpy all the time. With the hand that she had free, she squished Sehun's cheeks just like he did to hers and laugh at how his face looked "You are the cutest fish in the world, the most adorable and grumpy fish" she tried to say as Sehun continued to squish her cheeks. As she continued squishing Sehun's cheeks she put the joint on his mouth "We just had an indirect kiss" she said as she was trying not to laugh, after she said that, she sat up and stand up as she grabbed Sehun's hands trying to make him stand up "Let's get you a haircut!" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"] [div class=h1]mood[/div] i haven't had shaved hair since my military service when i was a wee young man. [div class=h1]location[/div] in his apartment [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]pjs + cardigan [/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"] Feeling Hye-Sun’s hand upon his cheeks, squishing them together, he had to admit it; it was freaking cute as all hell. He scrunched up his nose and tried hard not to laugh over the sound of Hye-Sun cooing at him in return. In fact, at this moment of time, he forgot about everything that had happened upon the rooftop a couple of days ago. How he told her that it was best that they shouldn’t be friends. Oh man, wasn’t he just the king of mixed signals.

As she placed the joint back into his mouth and announced to him that they had an ‘indirect kiss’, he practically almost inhaled in joint from shock. His face began to burn as his brain mused over the line over and over again. Even though she had been joking, it didn’t take away the fact that his mind was now playing a make-believe video of the pair of them kissing each other. It had him in shock mode that when she grabbed his hands as she stood, it took him a moment to realise what was happening before him.

Haircut? Oh – wait, yes! He nodded firmly, standing up to his full height with the help of Hye-Sun. Sehun took a deep inhale of the joint before pulling it out his mouth and exhaling. Okay. Time to get the clippers out. With his other hand, he took hold of Hye-Sun’s to follow him into his bathroom without any verbal exchange. Once he entered into the bathroom, he released Hye-Sun’s hand and knelt down to open up the cupboard to see all the different products inside.

His hands reached out and grabbed the small bag which contained the clippers and all its attachments in it. He had received it as a gift from his Appa two Christmas’ ago. He wasn’t sure why, but his brother had also received one. Maybe it was his Appa’s way of telling the two boys that they needed haircuts? Whatever the reason, at least it was coming in useful now. Closing the cupboard door once more, he opened up the small bag and began to place the items down on the countertop one by one.

Okay… so…” he took hold of the clippers and the first attachment; a number 2. If it wasn’t going to be short enough, they could always drop down to a number 1. “Number two attachment. If it’s still too long, we still have a number 1 attachment to make it shorter.” he announced to the girl before plugging the razor into the wall and turning on to make sure it worked. Alas, it began to hum a low buzz. Turning it off again, he handed it to Hye-Sun before putting down the lid of his toilet and sitting down on it. I mean, how was she going to do it if he was standing up?

Sehun ran his fingers through his locks one last time. It was going to feel so weird not to do that anymore. It had become a common habit for him to comb his hair with his fingers randomly. So, as he gave it one final comb, he could feel something fluffy on the ends of his fingers. He looked at his hand to see the tiniest bit of strands which had fallen out while he had done so. So… it was already beginning.

He wasn’t going to cry about it. As much as he really wanted to, and if Hye-Sun wasn’t here, he would’ve done it also. It was just hair, right? He sucked in a shaky inhale before looking up at Hye-Sun with a soft smile “I’m ready when you are” he told her. [/div][/div] [div class=credit][/div] [/div][/div] [class=bg] width:100%; height:500px; background-color:var(--bgcolor); position:relative; margin:auto;[/class] [class=pic] width:300px; height:300px; background:var(--mainimage); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 20%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:37.8%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; z-index:1; transition:3s; [/class] [class=main] width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; position:absolute; left:35%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:15px; overflow:hidden; opacity:0; transition:4s; [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 100%; height: 98%; overflow: hidden; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right:50px; padding-left:5px; left: -2px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: var(--fontcolor); line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2] width:200px; height:200px; background:var(--image2); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; position:absolute; left:67%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; opacity:0; z-index:1; transition:4s; [/class] [class=pic2hover] width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover] opacity:1; transition:2s [/class] [class=sticky] height:20px; width:100px; background-color:var(--stickytapecolor);[/class] [class=name] margin-top:297px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:var(--namecolor); [/class] [class=h1] text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px; [/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move] transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg); transition: 3s; transition-delay:1s; z-index:0; [/class] [class=fade] opacity:1; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; z-index:1; [/class] [class=credit] width:50px; height:50px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/C9GzxNP.png); background-size:cover; position:absolute; top:89%; left:95%; opacity:0.15; [/class]

Park Hye-Sun
Mood: Should I change jobs?
Outfit: Here
Interactions: weldherwings weldherwings

Just after both of them were standing up Sehun took hold of her hand. She wasn't sure if it was because she was high, but she liked the feeling of Sehun's hand around hers, the night when he got drunk and he held her hand so she wouldn't leave, she didn't notice how his hand wrapped around hers, or how he didn't hold her hand too lightly or strong. She just felt secure as he did that.

He walked her towards his bathroom and let go of her hand, she pouted at the action of her neighbor, she just wanted to continue to hold his hand, would he let her hold her hand after she was done giving him a haircut? As she saw Sehun search for the clippers, she started thinking why he wanted to get a haircut so suddenly, his hair was soft and nice, if she could she would be playing with his hair all the time.

After he got everything that was needed he started explaining to her about the attachments of the clippers, she didn't have a clue a haircut for men was so intricate. she held the razor that he gave her as he sat up in the lid of the toilet, once Sehun was sitting down, she took the join that he still had and smoke from it, she needed to get some courage to what was she about to do.

"I'm going to miss your hair, I really like it a lot, it makes you really attractive the way you style it" she said as she played with his hair, she could feel that he was starting to look anxious but she only thought it was because he was letting her cut his hair. Maybe she was so lost in her own thought that she didn't notice the strands that were on her hand, she turned on the razor and hope that she would make a decent job and Sehun wouldn't end in the emergency room, how would they explain their state and why he was bleeding out?

"Okay, I'm going to start now" she said to the guy as she started cutting his hair, Hye-Sun didn't have a clue how to cut someone's hair, she studied to become a doctor, not a hairstylist so she was completely lost to know if she was doing an okay job, she cut the sides of his hair really short and try to make the top of his hair the most even she could, she saw the strands of hair falling down as she continued, was this really a good idea?

After what she decided was a decent haircut that wouldn't scare someone by seeing it, she turned off the razor and put it on the countertop, she stood up in front of Sehun to see the final result, the longer she stared at his new haircut the more she was trying not to laugh since the first glance she knew it reminded it her of something until she finally realized he looked like a chestnut.

She was sure that it was what she smoked while she cut his hair that made her lean down and kissed Sehun's nose as she giggled "You are the most adorable and cutest chestnut in the world"

RYU SEHUN

mood: omg why am i doing this?! | location: his apartment | outfit: pjs + a cardigan | tag: Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

ELgJCUQU4AEer9q.jpg
I’m going to miss your hair. I really liked it a lot. It makes you really attractive the way you style it

Sehun paused for a moment. Was she trying to boost up his ego? Was she trying to make him feel like he was God’s gift to the world? Because it was working. He felt his face flush slightly and he tried his absolute hardest to suppress the grin that was forming on his face. No. No. No. He wasn’t allowed to act that way at all. He wasn’t allowed to have his head grow twice as big and get that ego boost he had been so desperate for.

However, that cockiness was wiped away in a second as he felt Hye-Sun’s hand starting to play with his hair. The immense fear he felt as she began to comb her fingers through. Why fear? He wasn’t sure. Heck, he wasn’t even sure why he was hiding his illness from people. Maybe it was because he didn’t want to seem weak in front of others? Because he wanted people to believe that he had his shit together? And maybe he didn’t want to admit that he needed help. For whatever reason it was, it gave him a little bit of a heart attack as she placed her hand upon his head. It caused him to sit up straighter and gulp thickly, praying that she wouldn’t pull the same amount of strands which he had done prior.

The buzz of the razor echoed off the tiles in the bathroom. It slowly got closer and closer, until finally, he felt the contact against the side of his head. He could feel his chest become heavy. It felt like someone had punched him in the nose as he felt his eyes sting. No… he wasn’t going to cry. He swallowed thickly, trying to think of all the positives of this situation. He would save time in the morning, I suppose, so he wouldn’t have to do his hair? And even though it was just hair, it still represented that this illness was overtaking his body. It was physical proof that the cancer was spreading through his body and the chemotherapy was working as it attacked it. And I think that’s what scared him the most. That now things were visible, and he had physical proof of it, everything felt more real.

For the last few weeks of tests and seeing doctors, none of it really felt real. It was almost like he had numbed himself from the situation. Everyone was moving so quickly around him while he stayed still for the time being. In fact, even as he sat there, getting his hair done, it felt like he wasn’t there. His body was there. But his mind wasn’t. It was drifting away to somewhere more peaceful. Somewhere where cancer didn’t exist. I suppose dissociating was the way his mind was protecting himself. In fact, he stayed that way until Hye-Sun did something that brought him back down to Earth.

She kissed his nose.

Jumping slightly, being brought back from the dissociation, he looked at her with wide eyes. Wait, what was she saying? Wait, what was happening? He was a chestnut? Confused, he stood up from the toilet seat and turned to look into the mirror. And there he was. Freshly cut. Man, the last time he had hair this short… Well, it was when he did his mandatory military time. He raised a hand, placing it on top of his head before lightly patting the soft, short hair. And then he could feel it again.

The tears.

As much as he tried to push it back, they were still knocking at his eyes. His throat became tight and it hurt to swallow anymore. His eyes were glistening with tears. Everything was becoming more real now. Why was it that he had a habit of crying in front of Hye-Sun? It really was unfair. As much as his eyes shone from his emotions, he was determined not to let any of it to fall out. Slowly, he turned to Hye-Sun before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into an embrace.

Thank you…” he said quietly and softly as he held her in his arms, fearing that if he spoke any louder, the tears would start to fall from his eyes.

Park Hye-Sun
Mood: Should I change jobs?
Outfit: Here
Interactions: weldherwings weldherwings

She got startled when Sehun stood up from the toilet and started seeing himself "Do you like it? I think it makes you look really cute and I like cute Sehun" she said with a giggle. It was a big change from the Sehun she was already used to see, but she didn't mind this new aspect of him that haircut fitted him or maybe was the weed on her system.

As she looked at the reflection of Sehun, she noticed that his eyes were glistening, was he about to cry? Did she such a terrible job and he just hate it everything she just did? Did he just realize what he just did and were regretting everything and it was going to be Hye-Sun's fault for not stopping him?

She was about to ask what was happening until she felt Sehun's arms embracing her, it was the first time the guy actually did that, she couldn't understand if he was sad or he was happy with the haircut, but you could never know what was really happening with Sehung “Thank you…” She heard him say in a low and soft voice as if he didn't want anyone to know that he just said those words.

After hearing those words, Hye-Sun hugged him tightly, as if that was going to be the last time she would do that, maybe because deep down she knew it would be the first and last time that she would do that after the effect of the joint was over and she left his apartment, their little moment was over, he wouldn't sing her again a child's song or he wouldn't be there calling her she was cute when she was mad or when he squished her cheeks and tell her she was a cute fish.

And she wouldn't be there telling him he was cute or making him flustered by telling him they just shared an indirect kiss or to do things for him like cutting his hair. Why was she getting so sad at that moment? When a couple of minutes ago she was just giggling and telling him he was a cute chestnut? Was Sehun's hug trying to say something else and that's why the environment turned gloomy?

She wanted to say that she missed him, that her life wasn't the same without him and Leon and that she wasn't as happy as she thought she was, as dumb as it sounded, but that wouldn't change anything once Sehun was back to normal he would be back to the grumpy Sehun that told her they couldn't be friends without any explanation of why he decided to do that.

"Is okay, that's what friends do, they help you do things you want to do, you wanted a haircut and I helped you got one"

RYU SEHUN

mood: end me | location: hospital | outfit: hospital clothing | tag: Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

f48950e6f13926ac1f38aaf436b1b732.jpg
It had been a rough couple of days. Well, roughly two weeks.

Since the moment Hye-Sun left his apartment that night, he felt like he had to avoid her. Waking up in the morning and thinking back to the events of the night prior, he could feel his heart swell. Sure, it was nice that she was there to comfort him and be a friend to him. But it was totally hypocritical of him considering just a few days back he had told her that they couldn’t be friends. That she should stay away from him. And so, he went back to how it was for those few days. He stayed out of her way and made sure not to have any contact with her what so ever.

Actually, he spent most of his time at home painting or watching television. As the days went by, he began to feel more like himself again. He had his haematology appointment one week after his first chemotherapy appointment, and he spoke with the doctors about how he had been dealing with it. They told him that his response was normal and to get a lot of rest. So, he did just that. He took things slowly. He ordered a lot of take away food so he wouldn’t have to leave his apartment complex and just focused on his paintings and resting.

It had been eleven days since the last time he had seen Hye-Sun and they had their little bonding moment in the bathroom together.

But also, it was chemotherapy day. Cycle one, treatment two.

And boy… it hit him harder this time around.

His manager had been kind enough to pick him up once more and bring him home. He went straight to sleep as soon as he arrived back to his apartment and was out for a good five hours. When he awoke, it was only because he felt like he was going to vomit. Sitting by the toilet bowl, he rested his head against the wall as he felt his eyes beginning to droop. And then… he started to feel cold. Really cold. Like he couldn’t control his shivering. Which was odd considering he was wearing a rather thick pair of track pants and jumper. He didn’t have this the first time around. Maybe if he just slept it off then he’d be fine?

Sehun tried to sleep once more. But his body shook so much from being cold (despite the additional layers he had added on, the heater on and Leon snuggling up to him under the covers). Okay, this wasn’t good, was it? Because he was so stubborn, it took the man a good twenty minutes before he decided to call a health line to ask what to do. He explained to them everything that was going on and they gave him one clear and direct answer: go to the emergency room straight away.

And that’s how he ended up here.

Four in the morning, feeling like absolute shit and just wanting to get some rest. He sat upon the bed with his legs hanging over the side as he could feel himself getting colder by the moment. The nurses had asked him to change from his many layers into the hospital clothing to prepare for his examination. And oh my word, he thought he was going to die from how cold he was. Even when he took the taxi ride over, he had his thickest jumper and jacket on, and asked for the heater to be on also – the taxi driver thought he was probably mental.

A nurse who took his information and history down prior came back with some medication for him to take. “Okay… this should stop your fever. The doctor on call will be here in a moment and we’ll have a check of your picc line then and make sure it isn’t infected” she informed Sehun, hanging him over a small cup with some medicine and another cup with water. He whispered her a ‘thank you’ before quickly taking the medicine and the water combination. Passing them back to the nurse, who then announced was going to go and see if the doctor was ready, Sehun swallowed thickly. Oh, man… he felt like he was going to vomit again…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back