• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

Characters
Here

weldherwings

◉-◉
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=bg] [div class=hands][/div] [div class=title]i might seem so strong.[/div] [div class=title2]i've never been so wrong.[/div] [div class=title1]weldherwings x stardust galaxy[/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=hands] height:400px; width:400px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/o60Y2p1.png); background-size:cover; margin:auto;[/class] [class=title]height:50px; width:450px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 200px; left:34%; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c; cursor:pointer;[/class] [class=title2]height:50px; width:500px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 200px; left:33%; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c; cursor:pointer;display:none;[/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:250px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 400px; left:43%; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla;[/class] [script class=title on=mouseenter] fadeOut 1000 title fadeIn 1000 title2[/script] [script class=title on=mouseleave] fadeOut 1000 title2 fadeIn 1000 title[/script]

[div class=bg] [div class=hands][/div] [div class=title]chapter one.[/div] [div class=title1]the beginning.[/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=hands] height:200px; width:200px; background:url(https://cdn.onlinewebfonts.com/svg/img_557958.png); background-size:cover; position:absolute; left:30%; top:150px; filter: invert(100%); [/class] [class=title]height:50px; width:450px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 200px; left:49%; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c; cursor:pointer;[/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:250px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 260px; left:49.5%; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla;[/class]

[div class=bg] [div class=pic]
[div class=sticky]
[/div] [div class=name]ryu sehun[/div][/div] [div class=pic2]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]oml I'm so damn tiiiiirreeed! [div class=h1]location[/div]ground floor of the apartment complex, waiting for elevator [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]All he wanted to do was climb into his bed, curl up into a little ball, and go to sleep.

Ryu Sehun stood in the lobby of the apartment complex, waiting for the elevator to indicate that it was there so he could freaking get to his floor and, eventually to his apartment room. As his eyes gazed at the illuminated light that indicated the elevator’s whereabouts, he could feel himself almost zoning out again. He had been so tired these last few days and he could never really figure out why. The boy was tossing it up to the fact he must’ve slept on his neck funny, which was causing the pain and a knot, which was then affecting his sleep patterns. Not to mention he felt like he was coming down with a cold of sorts. Which was why he had visited the doctors this fine afternoon.

As if there was anything fine about it. The sunset was absolute shit. His original plan had been to go to the doctors and, when he returned home, to go ahead and do his usual routine; to go up to the rooftop and paint a picture of the sunset. Practically everyone who lived in the apartment complex had bumped into him at one point up on the rooftop, seeing him painting. And practically every single one of them complained that he almost gave them a heart attack. Well, the rooftop was a great place to get the best view of the sunset. However, Sehun noticed as he was on his way home that there was nothing but annoying, boisterous clouds filling the air. Which meant that he was going to see nothing when it came to painting today.

And then his little visit to the ‘doctors’. Oh lord, he forgot how many people were in the world. As an extreme introvert, spending 90% of his time within his apartment complex (the other 10% spread between painting on the roof and going down to the shops for supplies), Sehun spent most of his time in the waiting room with a foul look upon his face. God, there needed to be another plague soon. He was in that damn waiting room for almost an hour and then when he finally saw the doctor, he was only in there for five minutes. The doctor said ‘get some blood tests done, take some vitamins, and then come back to see me in a couple of days’. When Sehun asked where he could get his blood tests taken, the doctor then informed him that the place he had to get them done had closed ten minutes ago. He was raging. It meant that he was going to have to take time out of his schedule tomorrow to go get his blood tests done and he was not pleased about it at all.

You know what else he wasn’t pleased about? This God damn elevator taking it’s freaking time! “You’ve got to be shitting me” he muttered under his breath as he watched the elevator floor move down, before moving back up again. Sehun leant forward, pressing the ‘down’ button harshly and repeatedly. Did it not realise he had been standing here for almost five minutes for it to come down? Usually, he wouldn’t mind walking up the stairs. But he had made a little trip to a local art shop to buy two more large canvas which came up to his hip. There was no way he was going to climb up the stairs with those two bad boys.[/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3b/56/4b/3b564bba2e2535afa5b0d12e377c13b6.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/77/39/27/773927b5289564a7b23ac87974bb4956.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:295px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

Last edited:
[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood:Energized Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Apartment Complex[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Hye-Sun was happy to have a free day out of her busy schedule in the hospital, even if she loved helping people and being a doctor was her dream job she really needed some time to recharge some energy and have some time for herself. That day had been productive for her so far, woke up when the sun was already out and not when it was still dark in order to arrive on time to the hospital, went outside and have a quick run, even if she wasn't the most athletic person she knew she needed to stay in shape if she wanted to handle all her long hours in the hospital. And after she came back she decided that it would be a day to pamper herself, she went outside to eat something delicious, mostly because she didn't have anything else besides noodles, she really needed to go and buy some groceries if she didn't want to starve herself. And after she had a full stomach, went to have some fun and buy some groceries she returned to the apartment complex, she was still the new neighbor but somehow manage to have a conversation with most of the people that lived that, except for one specific person her next-door neighbor. She had heard a lot of things from the rest of the people that lived there about him, telling her she should stay away from him since he had quite the personality, but also his huge talent in painting so the stranger that lived next to her was a mystery that made her intrigued to know more, even if people tell her to don't do it. Just as she was making her way inside, she saw the man that was a complete mystery to her right in front of her was its destiny or just a mere coincidence? She wouldn't know, the only thing she was sure was that he was waiting for the elevator and he didn't seem so happy about it, she heard before she left that the elevator was having some troubles and it needed to be fixed and maybe he didn't know, knowing what the others neighbors thought of him, Hye-Sun was sure they wouldn't tell him anything about, but she didn't have the heart to do something like that. "I think the elevator is broken, I heard something like that before I left, that's why is acting weird and not coming here" She said to the guy that was ready to fight the elevator "Sorry! I haven't introduced myself I'm Park Hye-Sun, your new neighbor I live next to you." She said with a smile and then noticed the large two canvas "Oh! I have heard, that you paint, it must be amazing to have that kind of talent I once took a class but I was really bad at it which is sad because I was really excited" She started rambling excitedly until she noticed where they were standing "Sorry again, I tend to talk a lot when I get excited I'm going upstairs too. I can help you with your canvas since we are both going to the same floor. You know what they say teamwork makes the dream work" [/div][/div] [/div]
code by Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]hahahahah I'm outta here. [div class=h1]location[/div]ground floor of the apartment complex, waiting for elevator [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"] The male continued to stand there, viciously pressing the button, hoping that it would help in some magical way for the elevator to move. A frown upon his face and continuing to swear and curse under his breath, Sehun was prepared to take the doors of the elevator before him and rip it open himself to see what the hell was going on. That was until he heard a voice from behind, startling him as they did so. Jesus Christ… are they trying to give me a heart attack?! he thought to himself before he turned around to come face to face with the said person.

It was a girl. One he hadn’t met before but from the sounds of it, she was a resident here. Hah, that was funny, Sehun. Of course you haven’t met her. You haven’t met probably eighty per cent of the people who live here after living here for two and a half years already. Well, just because he was introverted and didn’t really care for the company of people who were pretending to be friendly to you… wait, he was unsure where this was leading to.

As the girl explained to him that she thought the elevator was broken, he gazed from the female to the elevator (like he was expecting it to prove this girl wrong or something) before an “Ahh…” fell from his lips. Well, that was stupid. Shouldn’t management try and fix it straight away? They weren’t on Big Bang Theory; he couldn’t live the next however seasons that show spread across without an elevator. He was about to open his mouth to ask the girl if she knew anything else about the broken mechanical object, turning his gaze back to her, but was stopped because of her… word vomit.

Jesus Christ, does she ever stop? he thought to himself, involuntarily frowning. Okay, he got that her name was Park Hye-Sun – but before he could even introduce himself properly, she was on to her next topic – painting. She heard that he painted. And then she was talking about…. Taking a class? Did he really care that she took a class? No, not at all. And then she was apologising… for talking a lot when she got excited? Sehun couldn’t help just big her a look that only translated ‘okay crazy lady’. Was she a dog or something? Instead of wagging her tail or peeing on the floor, she talked an unnecessary amount when excited? Well, he made a mental note to never speak to her again because if he did, he didn’t know if he was going to make it out alive.

As she mentioned helping him with the canvases that he was holding, Sehun automatically clutched them closer. She was after his canvases now? Wait – how did she know what floor he was on? Wait, didn't she say something about being his next-door neighbour? Wait - how the heck did she know that if she had never met him before?! Okay, this girl was getting really creepy. “No, I’ll be fine.” he simply replied, his eyes filled with concern for his own safety. He had managed to carry the canvases down the road to the apartment complex. I’m sure he was going to be able to climb up five flight of stairs with them too.

He paused for a moment, looking at the girl before him. Well, this was awkward. Now what? Well, Sehun did what Sehun did best; be socially awkward. Sure, it didn’t feel like he was socially awkward. But when you thought about it…. Yeah, his next move was awkward. He released a heavy sigh before pressing his lips into a straight line – not a smile, but not a frown. “Well…” he began. Okay… Yeah, awkward. “Bye.

And with that, he took hold of his canvases and began to make his way towards the stairs. He was going to do this – and all by himself. No way was he going to let some creepy ass pretty new girl touch his beautiful new canvases. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3b/56/4b/3b564bba2e2535afa5b0d12e377c13b6.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/77/39/27/773927b5289564a7b23ac87974bb4956.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:295px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood:Someon stop me from talking. Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Apartment Complex[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Hye-Sun felt embarrassed she wasn't sure if she gave the best impression to her neighbor, she was just a little bit too excited to finally meet him and he seemed a little taken back at her sudden monologue, it was obvious due to his awkward goodbye and quick exit, she knew she needed to do something, she didn't want to live knowing that someone might have been scared of her due to her rambling, Hye-Sun wasn't even capable to hurt an insect even less a person. As the guy started to climb up the stairs clearly struggling with the canvases, he was carrying with him. "I'm sure you are confused about why I know about you. I swear I'm not a stalker or anything at all the other neighbors were the ones that told me about you. I'm sorry if that caused the wrong impression I just wanted to have a subject to talk with you" She admitted embarrassed "I might not be talented but I really like going to art exhibits, do you like them too?" Hye-Sun took a minute to wait if her neighbor replied, she had the intuition that he wasn't a person of a lot of words, just the opposite of her, who seemed she talk more in a minute than what he talked on an entire month. "So, do you know any art exhibit coming soon? I think it would be fun to go to one here, I think it would be a different experience since I haven't been living here for a long time. How long have you been living here? I just arrived a couple of months ago, but I used to live in another place, so I have been only been living in these apartments maybe a month, probably a little bit more" Was she getting too personal with someone she just met? Probably, but she didn't want to have an awkward silence but maybe her approach was not the right one maybe she just needed to start again so she rushed passing him and stopping in front of him with a smile on her face "Let's start again. I'm Park Hye-Sun what's your name?" she asked confidently that this time she would do things the right way. "I hope we can get along!" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]I'm so tired... [div class=h1]location[/div]ground floor of the apartment complex, waiting for elevator [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"] Sleep.

That was all he could think about.

His mind was drifting back to how lovely it was going to feel to lie down on his bed and have his cat sit on his chest and purr him to sleep. How content life was going to be. But right now, he had to focus on climbing these stairs with these giant ass canvases underneath his arm.

I know what you’re thinking – why the heck didn’t he just let the girl help him out? Well, what if she stole them? He needed them. Especially with a big art exhibition coming up, he needed to make another three paintings. I mean, his manager didn’t say he had to make another three. It was more him trying to push himself to make another three because he found that he worked better under pressure and genuinely, the ones he was pushed to work on were the ones that more people wanted. It was a strange technique, yes. But it was his way so it was… a good way in his eyes.

And then he heard her voice again. Good God, was she trying to give him a heart attack?! From the way she just popped out of nowhere – and now she was rambling again? Saying she wasn’t a stalker? Well, Sehun had to bite his tongue back otherwise he would’ve responded with ‘that sounds like something a stalker would say’. He had to pause his footsteps for the moment, watching the girl continue to talk. It was hard to try and walk and listen at the same time – especially trying to listen to someone who was rambling about useless crap.

And then she asked a question about art exhibits – which, yes, caught his interest. But he wasn’t expecting there to be a pause for him to answer that considering how she was like an ongoing word train. However… there it was… Silence. She actually asked a question and there was… no sound after. He had to carefully think about this. If he gave her the satisfaction of knowing more about him, then she would think she could get all chummy with him and become friends. But if he didn’t answer, then he was going to seem like a massive jerk. Ahh… he was stuck in a rock and a hard place. So, to answer her question, he gazed at her before giving a very short, monotone response; “Yes.”

He was on the move again.

With his canvases, he began to walk up the stairs again with that one goal in his mind – his bed. But ohhh no. Here came her questions again. Sehun wanted to roll his eyes as far back as possible; enough to see his spine at least. Could she maybe ask a question, like before, and leave some time for a response? That’s usually how a conversation works. You know – you involve two people not just one person going onto a massive tangent.

And then – oh God, what was she doing now? She brushed past him and stood before him; causing him to almost jump out of his skin. The woman was hell-bent on trying to kill him today, wasn’t she? Heck, he almost tripped over his own foot as he tried to stop on the stairs in time. What did this crazy woman want now? Oh, another introduction – and now she actually wanted to know his name? Oh, that was nice. Was she going to keep rambling or was she going to give him the chance to actually speak?

He waited, curiously looking at her as he was expecting her to speak over him. But when she remained silent, oh… it was beautiful. No talking. No words. Well, I suppose he should try to be nice to his new neighbour, right? His dark, tired eyes gazed up at her, meeting her bright eyes. “Ryu Sehun” he replied in his deep voice. He didn’t extend his hand out, nor made any attempt for physical contact because… well, he didn’t see a need for it. Instead, he gave the smallest of head bows before awkwardly standing there. She was just… blocking the way. How the heck was he going to get to his apartment if she was just going to stay standing there? Ugh, women these days. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3b/56/4b/3b564bba2e2535afa5b0d12e377c13b6.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/77/39/27/773927b5289564a7b23ac87974bb4956.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:295px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood:Happy Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Apartment Complex[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]His answers were short and concise, not like hers who needed to explain even the smallest detail but at least she was receiving some replies from her neighbor, Hye-Sun wasn't sure why she was really interested in the person that lived next door, she always loved to meet new people and get to know them but something in the guy that was with her on the stairs intrigued her but she still wasn't sure what it was, maybe it was her need to have a friend outside from work and that was close to her in case she needed something. She noticed how he startled after she reintroduced herself, maybe it was a little abrupt but she wanted to make things right this time and this time she received an answer now the stranger had a name Ryu Sehun she liked his name, it fitted him. "Ryu Sehun" she repeated to make sure it was his name even if she just heard him say it out loud a few seconds ago. "It's nice to meet you!" she said with a smile, this was for sure the introduction she was expecting. She noticed how he startled after she reintroduced herself, maybe it was a little abrupt but she wanted to make things right this time and this time she received an answer now the stranger had a name Ryu Sehun she liked his name, it fitted him. "Ryu Sehun" she repeated to make sure it was his name even if she just heard him say it out loud a few seconds ago. "It's nice to meet you!" she said with a smile, this was for sure the introduction she was expecting. It didn't take her long until she realized where they were, they were standing up in the middle of the stairs while she blocked his way upstairs "Sorry, I'll start moving" she said embarrassed as she started heading upstairs "You can call me Hye-Sun if you want. What should I call you? I like your name so it's okay with me if I call you Sehun?" she asked him. As she waited for an answer they arrived on their floor, she was a little disappointed that Sehun wouldn't open more to her, but they always had other opportunities where they would encounter each other "Oh, we are here. I guess it wasn't that bad. Don't you think? I'm sure the elevator is going to be fixed tomorrow. Well, this is my apartment told you we were next-door neighbors. You can come anytime although my schedule is a little bit hectic, but I'll always welcome you!" she said with a smile "I guess we say goodbye for now. It was really nice to finally meet you I really hope we can become friends!" she added with a smile "And have fun while you paint, show me your painting when you are done" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=bg] [div class=hands][/div] [div class=title]chapter two.[/div] [div class=title1]raise the alarms.[/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=hands] height:250px; width:250px; background:url(https://static.thenounproject.com/png/1908423-200.png); background-size:cover; position:absolute; left:30%; top:120px; filter: invert(100%); [/class] [class=title]height:50px; width:450px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 200px; left:49%; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c;[/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:250px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 260px; left:49.5%; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla;[/class]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]God damn fire alarm! [div class=h1]location[/div]apartment -> out the front of the complex [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]Why the hell was he so damn tired all the time?

It was barely midnight and Ryu Sehun had already been asleep for six hours. It wasn’t like he did much today anyway. He woke up, brought Leon (his Bichon Frise dog – aka: his freaking baby and love of his life) out for a walk while going to pick up a fresh coffee from Starbucks. Came home, painted, had a nap, had some food, painted some more, went and had his blood test, came back home, had some more food and then went straight to bed. It wasn’t even a big or adventurous day but he felt like someone had come and whacked him over the head with a sleepy stick.

So, it was no wonder when the fire alarm for the apartment complex went off, it took him a good few moments to actually wake up and realise what was going on. It was Leon’s panicked whimpers and sniffing at his face that woke him up, finding the fire siren going off. Well, that was damn great. How long had it been going off before he woke up? His tired dark eyes gazed over at the new paintings he had been slaving over today. Ah well… if the place went up in flames, at least he was covered by the insurance?

There was a large banging from his front door, followed by a bellowing of one of the neighbours he had met a couple of times. “Fire alarm is going off” The voice yelled through the door “Evacuate right now!” Well, in a state of somewhat panic and still half asleep, Sehun didn’t have time to think. He didn’t even have time to grab a shirt or a robe. Heck, not even his phone which he couldn’t remember where he had left. He only had time to pick up Leon in his arms and leave his apartment straight away.

The neighbour who had been yelling through the door was still there as Sehun opened the door. He patted him on the shoulder, stating that he was the last one on this floor and he wanted to make sure he got out okay. Sehun gave him a small bow along with a half-asleep “thank you”. He still had no idea what was happening. Was it a drill? Or did someone forget their noodles on the stove? Man, he could barely keep his eyes open as he began to walk with a fast-pace to the stairs. The only thing that was keeping him away was the neighbour who would regularly pat his shoulder to encourage him to move just a bit faster. Not to mention the feeling of Leon’s claws against his bare torso as the dog was just as confused as everyone else.

Finally, they made it to the bottom level and out of the complex onto the street. Sehun allowed a long sigh to fall from his lips as he held Leon closer to his body. The cold midnight breeze flowed through, causing goosebumps to rise on his bare torso. Well, that was the last time he fell asleep in just sports shorts. He wouldn’t be cold like this if he had been smart enough to sleep with a shirt on. Heck, even if he slept with shoes on because his bare feet on the floor was enough for him to seriously consider purchasing some sleeping foot ware.

Ah man… he just wanted to go back to bed. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/85/67/f3/8567f3fa6fcb126293d513f6887dbf9c.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/19/34/3e19347f1bb1d91e070a91a1cb6fa349.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood:Scared... Wait is that a puppy? Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Outside of apartment complex[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Sleeping was all she wanted to do, after a long and hectic day in the hospital she just wanted to lay down in her bed and wake up until the alarm would start ringing the next day and go back to her usual routine. She loved her job, but there were days that she regretted all her life choices and that night it was one of them. But she knew that after a long night of sleep all her energy would come back or that's what she was expecting. So when the fire alarm started going off, it woke her up out of nowhere, she wasn't sure what was going on until her brain started waking up due to the adrenaline of the moment that she knew she needed to leave her apartment as soon as possible the voices of the neighbors made her rushed outside but she still took a glance at the door of her next-door neighbor was Sehun already out or he was still inside she couldn't do anything about it since she was instructed to go outside. Once she was outside, she checked if everyone she knew from the apartment complex made it outside safely, looking for a certain someone, it was when she noticed the most adorable thing in the world or at least for her- Sehun was holding a puppy that was as fluffy as a cloud. Was the scene of Sehun holding a dog was cute? The answer was yes, but it would have been cute if their apartment wasn't at risk of being burned and if he was wearing more clothes Oh god, he was half-naked carrying a puppy didn't he feel embarrassed? Hye-Sun felt his cheeks starting to get flushed and was glad it was dark so no one would notice. Her experience with men was almost inexistent so seeing a guy without clothes it was a first for her. "Sehun! Are you okay? The fire alarm really scared me, but I'm relieved to see that everyone is safe" The girl asked her neighbor worried and then remember the state of his neighbor she took off the robe that was part of her pajama and put it around him "It might be too small for you but at least it can cover you in the meantime" she said with a smile, feeling the cold air and it made her shiver, but at that moment Sehun needed the coverage more than her. "Is this dog yours? What's the name of this adorable puppy?" She asked him as she started petting the small puppy "Don't be afraid little one, this will over soon and we are going to go back to our comfortable beds" she started telling the puppy "Can I carry him?" she asked the guy with a small pout hoping he would allow it. [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]hhaahhaha end me plz thank you. [div class=h1]location[/div]out the front of the complex [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]Sehun was still trying to grasp onto everything that was happening. The poor boy was so drained and tired that he was left in a state of confusion as he slowly transitioned out of the deep sleep which he had been in prior. He had always been a deep sleeper and horrible to wake up. His parents would often have to full-on shake him to wake him up as a child. Well, thank God he had Leon otherwise he probably would’ve never had woken up. And thank God he didn’t live some job where he was dependant on an alarm clock to wake him up because he’d be late every single day of his life.

Holding Leon close to his body, patting behind the dog’s ear as he curiously looked around the area, he couldn’t help but slowly gaze up towards the apartment complex. Was there really a fire or was this some sort of strange dream? He felt like he wasn’t even here. Like he had dissociated or something. However, something louder and more annoying came to his ears; her voice. You know the one he was thinking of. The one who had tried to steal his canvases the other day. The one who tried to give him a heart attack – twice! The one who he had been trying to avoid because, well, he couldn’t think of anything worse than dealing with her questions and just wanting to get to know him. Ugh. Who the hell would want to do that? It was something that he just couldn’t fathom.

Hye-Sun.

Funnily enough, she didn’t have that much word vomit coming out of her mouth today. She had allowed moments of pauses and had only said to sentences to him. But… still… Those two sentences in his sleepy state was enough to make him confused as hell to what was going on and why everyone was out here, and if all of this was real. His mouth opened slightly and he blinked a couple of times, trying to figure out what to say. However, before he could speak, she began to… take off her robe? He could feel his face starting to blush; why the hell was she undressing in public?! Okay, this must’ve been a dream. A very bad, naughty dream and he needed to get out of it.

In a state of shock, he watched as Hye-Sun placed her robe around him… Okay, now he was even more confused and shocked. Why was she being so nice to him when he had been nothing but – and he was actually going to admit it – cold to her? Despite the cold breeze in the air, Sehun felt his heart warming slightly at the small gesture. “Thank you…” he managed to mumble out in a tired and confused state.

And then the attention was on Leon. I mean, who could blame her. Leon was adorable. Sehun went to open his mouth to tell her the dog’s name but stopped before he could because Leon was getting too excited about a new potential friend. Sure, Leon was well trained. A rather beautiful dog. But he was also the opposite of Sehun sometimes; extremely extroverted and loved meeting new people. Feeling the scratching against his bare skin, Sehun frowned. But thank God… Hye-Sun was asking to hold Leon.

Without hesitation, Sehun passed the dog over to the girl – to which Leon automatically began to lick Hye-Sun’s face. Now with Leon out of his hands… oh crap, he had no shirt on. Yeah, he forgot about that because of Leon. Well, at least he could use the robe for now, I suppose? He was about to take the robe off his shoulders when his dark eyes zoned in onto the small band-aid that had been placed upon his skin after his blood test today. Ah, it was going to hurt to take it off, wasn’t it? With a frown on his face, he quickly ripped off the band-aid and placed the waste into his pocket. Finally, he took hold of the robe and slipped his arms into it backwards so the back of the robe was pressed against his torso and his back was left exposed. What was the point of wearing it if he wasn’t going to hide his torso?

Once he finished placing on the robe, he was starting to feel just that little more awake. His dark eyes travelled to Hye-Sun, watching as the female held onto his dog. “Leon,” he said to the girl in a much clearer voice than before when he said thank you. “His name is Leon” [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/85/67/f3/8567f3fa6fcb126293d513f6887dbf9c.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/19/34/3e19347f1bb1d91e070a91a1cb6fa349.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood:It's getting cold in here Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Outside of apartment complex[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Hye-Sun was glad to see that Sehun was alright and his little dog who was adorable, he seemed sleepy and she wondered if he might think that it was just a dream. She smiled as she received the thank you from Sehun, even if it was just two words it meant a lot to her, mostly because she had the assumption that Sehun wasn't the type of thanking all the people around of him, but maybe she might be mistaken since they haven't talked to each other since that day they meet for the first time. Hye-Sun got more excited than she was when the little dog was eager to play with her, she wasn't sure if Sehun would allow for her to hold his puppy, but when he passed the puppy to her, she couldn't hide the smile on her face and once the puppy started to lick her face excitedly, she couldn't stop her laughing even if it was a stressful situation having the dog made her relieved her stress "I guess you are happy to be with me, I'm happy to be with you too" she said to the puppy as he continued to lick her face. Even if she was still playing with Sehun's dog she noticed that he took off her robe, she felt embarrassed one thing was seeing him for far away when he wasn't wearing a shirt but it was different to be in front of him, were her cheeks flushing again? She was hoping they weren't, but before he put on again the rob to cover his torso, she noticed that he took off a band-aid that it looked like the ones they put you after you had your blood test, she couldn't hide her curiosity and worry when she saw it "Did you had a blood test? Blood tests are helpful to diagnose different diseases like anemia, infections, immune system disorders to even cancer. Don't take me wrong I'm not implying that you are going to be sick or anything like that, let's stay positive just make sure to know your family medical story you will never know and is just to be cautious. Your health is important so it's nice that you are going to a doctor" she said trying to reassure him that anything was going to be okay. Once she heard the name of the puppy Hye-Sun return his attention to the little one "Leon, promise me you are going to take care of Sehun, and if something happens you are going to come and scratch my door to tell me, right? Because we both know your owner wouldn't come to ask me for help" She said to the small dog as she played with him "So you better don't have Leon come to my door because something happened to you. I can help you if you need something" she said with a smile. Then she returned to watch the apartment to see if something was happening "I really hope this gets solved soon I have to wake up early and my superiors are going to kill me if I'm sleepy and tired and it wouldn't be too professional of my part I don't want to cause any mistakes due to my lack of sleep. Do you have to wake up early tomorrow too?" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]omg why are you acting cute. stop that. stop that right now! [div class=h1]location[/div]out the front of the complex [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]His family history? Well, he already knew that. His Umma had passed away of breast cancer while his Appa had only recently died from pancreatic cancer. And before that, he knew that both of his grandfathers had died from heart-related issues. His grandmother on his Umma’s side had diabetes. There was just a cluster of health issues from both sides of the family which he was birthed into. But when the young female next to him began to ramble off the different things that a blood test could diagnose, he felt sick to his stomach. I mean, what if it wasn’t just a simple cold that he couldn’t shake off? What if he had diabetes or a heart-related issue? He wasn’t even going to think about the whole cancer thing because he was going to rebuke that instantly.

Crossing his arms in front of his chest, his eyes gazed up at the apartment complex. Oh man, he hoped that there wasn’t a real fire. Most of the artwork for the recent exhibition was up there, just chilling and waiting to be taken away by his manager. It would really suck if he had to re-paint a heap of stuff just to make ends means.

Sehun’s dark eyes travelled back to the female as she began to talk to Leon in that… cute… adorable- No. Straight and serious-faced, Sehun looked back at the apartment. No, no, no, no. He wasn’t going to let himself get all buttered up by Hye-Sun’s little cute aegyo, no matter how adorable it was how she was talking to his little boy like he was human. He could feel the corner of his mouth slowly turn upwards at the thought – No! Clearing his throat slightly and pushing down any urge to smile, Sehun pursed his lips together and straightened up his posture.

As Hye-Sun brought the topic onto their occupations, Sehun had to curiously look at her. What sort of job did she have that meant she had she couldn’t make any mistakes due to lack of sleep? Somewhere where she had to be ‘professional’ and wake up early? Ah! He knew it! She was probably a waitress at a café that opened early. Or maybe she was a taxi driver? I mean, considering her chatty nature, it seemed more than passable, right?

His brow rose slightly as she asked if he had to wake up early tomorrow. Now… did he engage in the small talk or just give simple, one-worded answers like before? Ugh, this is why you don’t have any friends in this complex, Sehun, he scolded himself. She just wants to learn more about you. Let her in for once. But why did she want to learn more about him? It was beyond his comprehension that anyone would want to learn something about him. Well, maybe tonight was the night that he would discover just why she wanted to learn more about him.

I don’t have a uh… a wake up time.” he informed her, looking from the female back to the apartment complex. “I work from home so… As long as I get my work done by a timeframe, I’m fine…” He released a soft sigh. Now, that wasn’t too hard, was it? Ask her about her job. Oh God. Really? He was continuing to have a mental battle in his head over being social. His lips pressed against each other as he tried to think of some way to get out of this situation. But, alas, his inner thoughts were winning. “So uhh…” he awkwardly began, looking back at Hye-Sun “You… work?

Smooth Sehun. Freaking smooth. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/85/67/f3/8567f3fa6fcb126293d513f6887dbf9c.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/19/34/3e19347f1bb1d91e070a91a1cb6fa349.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood:That was adorable Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Outside of apartment complex[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Hye-Sun wasn't sure if she made things more complicated for Sehun due to her explanation of the blood tests, she didn't want him to get nervous or get worried for something that could just be just a regular check-up and to discard a possible disease, maybe she just went overboard with her explanation. When she changed the subject of their conversation to their jobs, she was glad he didn't seem upset with her past statement of his health. She wasn't sure if Sehun was going to answer was that too personal? It was just a normal question for her but maybe for him, it was getting to close with someone a little bit too much. She couldn't think of a job that Sehun could do. Not because she thought he wasn't smart enough but because he didn't seem like the social person or the one to have the patience to deal with a crowd. She got surprised when Sehun started replying to her question, that was the first time she had actually listen to him say more than three words, she immediately noticed that he really wasn't the type of person that was good with conversations, so seeing him try to talk to her meant a lot to Hye-Sun. Hye-Sun brought Leon closer to her face since the puppy was the only one that would listen to what she was going to admit "Your owner is adorable and cute when he is flustered ad doesn't know what to say, but that's a secret between you and me, promise not to tell him" she whispered to the dog so Sehun wouldn't listen to what she just said. Once she spilled her little secret to Leon she returned to talk to Sehun "It must be nice to work from home, no need to wear uniforms or have to deal with the morning traffic, now that I think about it working from home fits you. I'm not saying you couldn't do an office job is just it doesn't seem that it would be something you would enjoy doing" she said with a smile. She was shocked when he asked her about her job it was the first time that he showed interest in knowing about her and that made her really happy "Yes! I would have let you guess what I do for a living, but something tells me, you don't have the patience for riddles, so I'll just tell you. I'm a doctor. Are you surprised? Some people don't believe that I'm a doctor, but I really am, I was one of the best students while I was studying, even if it didn't seem like it" She admitted. Hye-Sun wasn't sure what was going to be the reaction of Sehun after she just told him that she was a doctor, she had the intuition that the last career he could think that she could do was the one she just admitted "That's why I'm supposed to wake up early, to be on time at the hospital and if I have a lack of sleep I don't want to hurt my patients because of not having the energy or not thinking correctly, that would break my heart that I could hurt them because I didn't take care of myself" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]you know... hypothetically [div class=h1]location[/div]out the front of the complex [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]Oh, man. Why did he ask? Had he known that asking about her job would result in her word vomiting about riddles, then he would have never asked her. Wait. Did she just say – Sehun’s eyes widened slightly as it came to light that this girl before him… This girl who had attempted to give him a heart attack on multiple occasions, who looked like she was trying to steal his canvases and now dog, and who would talk your ear off… was a doctor? Jesus Christ, who let her into a hospital. The thought of having her hover over him with a giant ass needle, claiming that she was about to save his life brought a shiver down his spine. Man, that would be like a horrible horror movie if it came true.

As she continued on to speak about her life at the hospital, Sehun was sadly coming back and forth, trying to actually focus on what was happening around him. She had… just told him… that she was a doctor. He couldn’t fathom it for some strange reason. It just… didn’t seem like her? Like how she was so easily able to see that he wasn’t someone who would enjoy working at an office. He just couldn’t see her being all serious and prescribing medicine and saving people’s lives.

Hold on. She could help him. Yes. Man, forget having to wait in another doctor’s reception for over an hour like the other day. He could just tell her everything that had been going on and she could diagnose him, right? I mean, it had been a rough couple of weeks. He was constantly tired and no matter how much he exercised or how well he ate and drank, and avoiding all the stuff you were meant to avoid, nothing seemed to be working. In fact, he started to lose a lot of weight. Maybe like… five kilos in the last four weeks. He had a constant cough just itching in the back of his throat to the point that he started taking cold and flu tablets because it was just plain annoying. And he just… he ached. A lot. He felt like he had aged about… forty years in one night. But, seeing as she was a doctor… she could tell him what was wrong, right?

So… a doctor…” he said slowly, hoping he didn’t look too suspicious “Hypothetically… say I have a friend… They’ve been a bit… unwell. Like… Constantly tired. Uh… feeling like they have the flu but it’s been like… six or seven weeks or something stupid… Keeps losing weight without even trying. And just… feeling exhausted like every part of them hurts… What would you say is wrong with them?” He paused for a moment realising how she was probably going to tell him to tell his friend to go to the doctors. “They’ve uh… already been to the doctors.” He informed, straightening his posture once more. “They’ve just… have to wait for results but… What would you say it is in your professional opinion?” [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/85/67/f3/8567f3fa6fcb126293d513f6887dbf9c.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/19/34/3e19347f1bb1d91e070a91a1cb6fa349.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood:Did he really did that? Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Outside of apartment complex[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]People were often surprised when she admitted that she was a doctor, mostly because she didn't seem like a real doctor, her bubbly personality wasn't an impediment for her to do her job so that's why she always gave her 110% to prove that she was worth to be in that field and that they could trust her to take care of her patients, besides she knew when she needed to be serious and formal and where she could be her happy self. Was Sehun going to underestimate her and think she wasn't meant to be a doctor or believe that she choose the wrong career? Even if she didn't want to admit it out loud, there had been more occasions that she was made fun of just because she didn't fit the role of a doctor, so she was hoping that for once someone wouldn't judger for who she really was. It was true maybe she acted a little bit too excited when she was with Sehun, but it was mostly because she was curious about the guy and he was giving her a hard time to get to know her, so it was all his fault for her acting that way, right? She was lost on her own monologue trying to cheer herself up and prepare herself in case Sehun said something to her, so when he started talking again it caught her by surprise, but when he continued talking about his friend was he really playing the game that he wanted and advice from a doctor right after she just admitted what her job was? She wasn't a big fan of diagnosing someone without actually checking the person or having some tests that could back up her diagnosis, but she wasn't surprised when he started asking, she might not know a lot about Sehun other than he painted, had an adorable puppy and work from home, but just by that she knew he wasn't either a big fan of waiting just by remembering how impatient he was when they meet when the elevator was broken or being in a big crowd mostly because if he didn't like talking to a lot of people he would want to avoid a hospital as much as he could "I'm definitely not in the position to diagnose someone without actually seeing the person or having tests to know what's really going on inside the person's body, I'm a doctor, not a magician. There's a range of diseases that your friend could have from some symptoms match with hepatitis, but there's also hyperthyroidism so give me a moment to think what he could have and I could definitely give you an answer" She said to Sehun and then she started acting like if she was really thinking what the disease of Sehun's friend could be. When she decided he had waited enough she started talking again "Oh! I think I know what your friend might have, but I don't think I should say it out loud since it could be a little sensitive the subject" she said to him and then started walking towards Sehun, still with Leon on her arms and she got closer to her ear to whisper her reply "Tell your friend whose name is Ryu Sehun to go to the doctor instead of asking his neighbor what his disease is" She whispered to her neighbor and then move away "I'll go and ask if this is going to take a lot of time. I'll be taking Leon with me but I'll bring him back I promise" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]get a grip, dude! [div class=h1]location[/div]out the front of the complex [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]Sehun’s eyes widened as Hye-Sun began to list off some possible diagnoses. Hepatitis. Wait, wasn’t that the thing you get from having sex? Well, that was way out of the picture because he wasn’t having sex. I mean, he was yet to have sex with anyone at all. I know what you’re thinking, he could replace Steve Carell in that virgin movie. But he had been saving himself for someone special, as corny as they sounded. And he just generally didn’t really seem to get along with most people which… didn’t help with meeting that someone special.

And then she mentioned hyperthyroidism. Okay, that was plausible. I mean, he heard that you could lose a lot of weight if you had hyperthyroidism… but he also knew that people generally had trouble sleeping because of it. Well, that didn’t seem to add up because sleeping was not an issue for him. It was the staying awake part that he was struggling with the most. Which just made him more confused because… what could it be then that was making him feel like absolute shit?

Oh! I think I know what your friend might have-

He could kiss her. His brows rose with surprise, thankful that she was coming up with a diagnosis for him right there and then. But she… didn’t want to say it out loud? He gazed at her with a confused complexion. Wait… What was she doing? Why was she getting closer to him? Wait – was she going to whisper into his ear? Okay, well, normally he didn’t like people getting this close to him. But… she knew something that he wanted to know. And so, he leant down to close the gap between them and so Hye-Sun could finally whisper into his ear.

Okay, he didn’t want to kiss her anymore. He wanted to kick her. Hard. And in the shin. Sehun’s face dropped completely before turning to his neighbour with a ‘haha – really funny’ look upon his face (if there ever was a look that looked like that). She thought she was being a real smart ass, wasn’t she? And then she announced to him that she was going to ask what was going on and going to take his dog with her? Ugh, the nerve of this girl.

As she started to walk away, Sehun all the sudden found his voice which seemed to have gone missing these past few moments. “I really do have a friend! It’s not me!” he called out to the girl as she walked towards the landlord to find out what was going on. Releasing a heavy sigh, his dark eyes gazed towards the apartment complex once more. What the hell had gotten into him? Letting someone whispering into his ear like that? The moment replayed over and over again in his mind, feeling goosebumps and little hairs rise all down his neck and spine. He involuntarily shuddered at the thought of it happening all over again.

Get a grip, Sehun.” he whispered to himself, tightening his crossed arms before him and staring at the apartment with a stone-faced expression. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/85/67/f3/8567f3fa6fcb126293d513f6887dbf9c.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/19/34/3e19347f1bb1d91e070a91a1cb6fa349.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood:I want to keep Leon with me. Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Outside of apartment complex[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Hye-Sun knew that what she just did must have shocked Sehun, she was not going to let her hard work go to waste and be used when someone needed a doctor, and she was sure it was better to go and see a doctor rather than just give assumptions to someone based on what she heard without even knowing what was happening inside the person's body. She listened to Sehun's steps as she started walking trying to search the landlord to ask about the situation of the apartment complex “I really do have a friend! It’s not me!” She heard the guy behind her, it was the first time that he actually showed more emotions on the way he talked something that surprised her, she turned back to face him to explain what she said that to him. "I would have believed you if you haven't done three things, first the bandaid of your blood test normally people don't have them on a lot of time and since you took it off not to long ago it meant you had your blood test today and you are just waiting on your results, but I'm sure you don't want to go to the hospital again to know your results because you might see it is a bother, second, you got all this curious so suddenly after I told you I was a doctor and started explaining all these symptoms. Have you ever been that interested after I said something? And third, you started explaining the situation of your friend with hypothetically and if I remember correctly the definition of hypothetically is making an assumption on an argument, so if you really had this friend you would have been sure of your statement and wouldn't have to make assumptions" she said to the guy in front of her. After she said that to Sehun she started walking back towards the landlord when she noticed him, she went towards him to ask him about the situation of the apartment, he told her that they would be able to go back inside the apartment in a few minutes since it was just a false alarm, she thanked him and went back to where Sehun was "We are going to be able to be back inside in a couple of minutes, so I guess I have to give Leon back to you" she said as she gave back the puppy to Sehun "You can give my robe later, don't worry about it" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=bg] [div class=hands][/div] [div class=title]chapter three.[/div] [div class=title1]give me dutch courage.[/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=hands] height:280px; width:220px; background:url(https://svgsilh.com/png-1024/32051.png); background-size:cover; position:absolute; left:30%; top:120px; filter: invert(100%); [/class] [class=title]height:50px; width:450px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 200px; left:49%; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c;[/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:250px; color:white; margin:auto; position:absolute; top: 260px; left:49.5%; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla;[/class]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]sehun isn't here. call back again later [div class=h1]location[/div]bar [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"]“We’re sorry…

They kept saying that. Over and over again. That they were sorry. As if the whole thing was their fault. Well, what if it had been their fault? No, that wasn’t the right thing to think. He was thinking out of guilt and anger because… well, he didn’t think his day would end up like this. He didn’t think his visit to the doctors to get his blood test results would end up with them informing him that he would have to attend the hospital as soon as possible for a biopsy. They sent him on his way and told him that as soon as he packed his items from his home to go to the hospital and hand over his paperwork to those in the emergency department.

But do you think he listened? This was Ryu Sehun, after all.

You’d be correct if you thought that the male didn’t listen to his doctor’s orders. In fact, he didn’t return home. Instead, he went to the nearest bar and well… that was around three hours ago. He had taken a spot upon a stool at the bar and hadn’t moved a muscle. It was safe to say that he was beyond the point of soberness or even being tipsy. He was full out drunk after having his eighth drink for the night. He had been attempting to score another drink, but one bartender kept saying no – so he was waiting for that bartender to finish their shift and the next one to be so nice and give him what he was craving for.

Holding onto the rim of his empty glass, watching it with a blank, vacant gaze as he twirled it lightly, he felt… well, he felt nothing. Some people, when they drink, turn into big, loud know-it-alls. Some people hug everyone and tell them that they’re their best friends. But some people, like Sehun, were quiet. Still. Vacant on the outside. However, on the inside, a war was raging. He felt like his mind was in an on-going battle and with every sip of his drinks, he was helping to keep those emotions down. To stop him from crying. You see, Ryu Sehun was an emotional drunk. It wasn’t often he liked to drink. But when he did… you could bet your ass that at least eighty per cent of the time would end up with him silently crying to himself. I suppose when he was sober, he got all his emotions out through painting. And when he drank, his body just… let him cry. Let him show weaknesses.

That was not like the Ryu Sehun we all knew; the one that buries his emotions so he wouldn’t have to deal with other people.

Releasing a heavy sigh, he could feel those beginning to slip from his eyes and roll down his cheek. “Shit…” he softly cursed to himself under his breath, automatically bringing his hand up to wipe away the tears. He couldn’t cry in public. He might’ve been drunk, but he was still aware of his surroundings and the image he had to uphold. Ryu Sehun was not allowed to cry. Even after being told that his whole life was about to change; that he was going to be attending the hospital every week, going to extensive treatments, having multiple tests done, and how all of these things didn’t guarantee that he was going to come out at the end healthy.

He wasn’t going to give himself to grieve over something stupid as cancer. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f3/c1/d2/f3c1d296cc1d002efcf79cf4fa18181f.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/59/de/c2/59dec2534e42e6d0abbefd0757b6d7b6.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: Is this what love feels like? Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Bar[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]Dating was never easy, especially when you were a 26-year-old and the only experience you had was the boyfriend you had back in high school who you shared your first kiss, that was the case of Hye-Sun, not counting the sporadic dates that she had at university which never became a thing, her love experience was almost nonexistent. So when a friend set you up on a blind date meant that she was tired of seeing you being single and thought she could play cupid with you? Or was there another reason? Maybe Hye-Sun would never know the answer but at least she was glad it wasn't her parents who set the blind date if it was her parents they were probably hinting at her that she needed to get married soon and start having kids because her parents weren't getting younger and they wanted to see their grandchildren. And it wasn't that Hye-Sun hated love, in fact, she loved love, call it cheesy but she just loved all the love stories with their happy ending where the girl finds her prince charming and they live happily ever after, maybe her expectations were unrealistic, but she wanted to find that someone that would be there for her in her best and worst times and that would love her unconditionally and would make her happy. Was that too much to ask? When her friend Jiyeon set her up on a blind date with her cousin, Hye-Sun wasn't sure what to expect, it was the first time she went on one, for her meeting someone you only know their name scared her. Would she be comfortable with going out a complete stranger? Was she going to be what he expected? Those questions were in her head until she met Kim Seung-Ho Saying that he was her ideal man was a lot to say for the first date, but he had a lot of aspects, he was handsome, tall and his smile was charming he made her feel comfortable, they share a lot of things and was a true gentleman that had did anything other than to put a smile on her face, maybe a blind date haven't been that bad after all otherwise she wouldn' have been able to meet Seung-Ho, someone, she could see herself dating him if things work out, she was hoping that he would feel the same way. After spending the afternoon together Hye-Sun and Seung-Ho decided to go for some drinks before their date was over, mostly because they didn't want the date to be over so ti was an excuse to spend more time together when they arrived at the bar they took a seat on a table when Hye-Sun noticed that Sehun was almost there when she took a glance at him, something seemed off even if she couldn't see her face she could notice that he wasn't being his usual self and then notice all the glasses around him. Was he drunk? She was hoping that he had someone that would pick him up even if the bar wasn't far from the apartment complex she was still worried. Why did she have to worried about everyone she knew, Sehun was an adult and he could take care of himself there was no need to worry about him. "Is everything okay? You seemed a little bit off just now. We could go somewhere else if you don't feel like having a drink or I could take you home if you are feeling tired" Seung-Ho told Hye-Sun taking back the attention of the girl that was focused on her neighbor "It's okay! I just saw my neighbor he is not the type to be outside so it's weird to see him here I'm not really sure if he is drunk or no, but don't worry about it we can have a drink and then you could take me home" she said with a smile. But even with that, she was still worried about her neighbor. Why she had such a kindhearted heart? [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div]who wants to help me get drunkkk? [div class=h1]location[/div]bar [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"] Sehun had been locked into his own zone that he didn’t even realise that his next-door neighbour had just walked through the doors and was currently sitting with a date. The male frowned at himself, feeling his emotions beginning to flare up once more. Man, why was he like this? He just needed to keep on drinking and that would stop the tears from coming, right? That was his theory, after all. Running a hand through his hair before flattening it back down once more, Sehun raised his head up to look for the bartender.

Well, it seemed like he had looked up just in time. Because the old bartender who had refused to serve him before because he had too much to drink looked like he was about to finish his shift. He was discussing with another employee who was placing an apron around his waist, and the pair of them looked like they were handing over information. Perfect. Now he just needed to wait for that first bartender to leave and then – wait, what?

Sehun’s brow furrowed as he realised that the old bartender had just pointed over at him and the new bartender had looked over at him and nodded. Nooooo! Were they plotting against him? Were they seriously not going to give him any more alcohol? If anyone looked at him right about now, you would see the big old puppy dog eyes upon his face. He just wanted some alcohol. Was that too much to ask? Well, apparently it was.

As the old bartender left the premises, Sehun quickly placed his hand up to get the attention of the new bartender. The male walked over with his brows raised. “How can I help you, sir?” the boy asked him.

Another one of…” He paused for a moment. Wait. What had he been drinking again? “Uh… whisky? Yeah, whisky, thanks.

I’m sorry, sir. I’ve been told only to offer you water or soda drinks. Can I get you one of those?

Sehun’s brows rose as his eyes started shooting daggers at the male before him. Seriously?! He wasn’t allowed to have anymore? Had that other bartender snitched on him?! Unable to find the words to describe how utterly annoyed he was right now, Sehun simply shook his head. The bartender nodded before heading off to his next customer. Jesus Christ… Sehun thought to himself as he twirled slowly on his chair and slowly brought himself to a standing position. Now I’m going to have to find some alcohol at home. Great – wait. Wait one hot damn minute.

It was her.

Hye-Sun.

She could get me some more whisky he thought to himself, starting to devise a plan in his head. Okay… act sober. Act sober. Act sober. he began to chant in his head as he slowly made his way over towards the table. Without saying a word, he paused in front of the pair before him, looking at Hye-Sun – then looking at Seung-Ho – before looking back at Hye-Sun once more. Finally, in complete silence, he took the seat next to Hye-Sun and released a deep, heavy sigh. To him, this was how he thought he would’ve acted had he been sober. Then again, if he was sober, he probably wouldn’t have gone out of his way to even talk to Hye-Sun.

Who wants to help this guy out?” he finally said, looking between the pair of them as he slouched into his chair more, placing his hands upon his stomach. “I just… want some whisky… But… nooo… They just… they just keep noping me.

Because who needed context these days? [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f3/c1/d2/f3c1d296cc1d002efcf79cf4fa18181f.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/59/de/c2/59dec2534e42e6d0abbefd0757b6d7b6.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

[class=BG] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #E5E5E5; width: 500px; height: 500px; background-color: #DEA5A4; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; [/class] [class=BoxPictures] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 500px; height: 200px; left: 0px; top: 0px; background:url(https://i.ya-webdesign.com/images/clothes-pins-png-12.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic1] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 75px; top: 70px; transform: rotate(25deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/10/e1/6e10e1b49a9e21483c6ca3708f810dc2.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic2] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 219px; top: 104px; transform: rotate(-20deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9b/9b/10/9b9b1015f3620bdba84aa0e194c2552d.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=Pic3] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 82px; height: 81px; left: 355px; top: 87px; transform: rotate(5deg); transform-origin: left; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/83/dd/60/83dd60ceb3532d3ff94b026b659b101b.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=hovertext] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(154, 94, 111, 0.2); color: white; [/class] [class name=hovertext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=hover_text] text-shadow: 2px 2px 4px black; margin-top: -3px; padding: 5px; text-align: center; font-size: 9px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [class=BoxInfo] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 450px; height: 272px; left: 30px; top: 214px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aVg8uW9.png); background-size: 95%; background-position: 50% 20%; [/class] [class=TextBox] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 320px; height: 199px; left: 97px; top: 238px; background-color:transparent; [/class] [class=Text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 320px; height: 199px; background-color: transparent; font-size: 13px; font-weight: normal; line-weight: normal; color: #000; padding: 5px; text-align: justify; margin-left: -5px; padding-right: 160px; white-space: pre-wrap; [/class] [div class=BG] [div class=BoxPictures][/div] [div class=Pic1][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Mood: Can I dissappear? Outfit: Here [/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic2][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Location: Bar[/div][/div][/div] [div class=Pic3][div class=hovertext][div class=hover_text]Tag: weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div][/div] [div class=BoxInfo][/div] [div class=TextBox][div class=Text]She wouldn't let Sehun make her feel worried he was old enough to know what he should do or what he shouldn't do, and if he was drunk it wasn't Hye-Sun's problem she wasn't her mother, sister, or her girlfriend to be worried about him, in fact, she wasn't even sure she was Sehun's friend to begin with. So she could enjoy her date without any remorse. Seung-Ho didn't ask anymore about Sehun and Hye-Sun was glad for that she wanted their conversation be about them and not her neighbor, he made her feel relaxed and like she could talk to him about everything, she was having a great time with him and was hoping that was just the start of more dates together, she knew it was too soon to think of him as the one she would spend the rest of her life with but she could see herself being together on a relationship. She thought everything would go smoothly and after their drink was over they would walk together to her apartment and he would ask her on another date, but not everything goes as you want. It didn't took long when she felt the presence of someone else in the small bubble that was the date of Hye-Sun and Seung-Ho. When she heard the voice of her neighbor, she didn't know what to do if this was a drama it would have been the moment where the main protagonist was on a date with the other male lead and and the male protagonist founds out and goes to interrupt their date with a dramatic declaration of love or something like that. But Hye-Sun was sure her life wasn't a drama and that Sehun wasn't about to express hin unconditional love for her if the guy barely speak to her, his dog paid more attention to her than his own owner so that could describe a lot of things in their relationship as neighbors. She didn't have a clue what to do or what to say, her neighbor was drunk and was sitting next to her as he rambled about wanting more whisky while the guy she was on a date was in front of her. "I'm sorry, this is the first time I have seen him like this we are not that close with each other, so I don't know what to do or say, please don't take this the wrong way. We should do soemthing, right?" She admitted embarrassed, if she had a wish in that moment it would be to dissappear from the embarrassing situation she was in. "When Jiyeon told me you had a heart of gold, I had some doubts, but you are worried about your neighbor to don't want to let him on his own and you are still worried about me about what I might think. that's really adorable, she wasn't wrong after all" Seung-Ho told her to made her feel less embarrassed "Why don't we take him to the apartment complex I think it would be the best, it seems he had enough drinks for the night" "Sehun we have to go, we are going to take you home, you need a good rest end tomorrow will be a better day, so stand up so we can help you walk towards the apartment" she told him. it didn't took long until Seung-Ho stand up and helped to carry Sehun too not letting Hye-Sun Carrying all by herself the drunk man "You have such a pretty girl being worried about you when you are drunk. I'm quite jealous, I guess I should get drunk soon so Hye-Sun would worried about me liek that" he told Sehun jokingly. "Let's get you both home" [/div][/div] [/div]

[div class=sticky]
[div class=sticky]
[/div][div class=pic2hover][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood[/div] hehehe ya mate is trying to get laid [div class=h1]location[/div]bar [div class=h1]tag[/div] Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy [div class=h1]outfit[/div]click me![/div][/div][/div] [div class=main][div class="scroll"] A sober Sehun wouldn’t have cared about how Hye-Sun was describing their relationship. If anything, he would’ve championed her for it because it was the truth. They weren’t close and this was the first time she had seen him this way. However, she wasn’t dealing with a sober Sehun. She was dealing with a drunk Sehun. A drunk Sehun who pouted as he heard her explain to her date that they weren’t close, and crossed his arms in a childlike matter. What did drunk Sehun care that they weren’t close? You know what, he had half a mind to spurt it out to them that Hye-Sun had even seen him topless at one point.

But it seemed as if his train of thoughts were much slower tonight because before he could even say anything, Hye-Sun was addressing to him that they were going to take him home for the night. A low, exaggerated grown fell from his lips as he tilted his head up towards the ceiling and closed his eyes. He didn’t want to go home – there was no alcohol there. He just wanted to get more whisky and maybe pass out somewhere. Was that too much to ask for?

As both of the other adults here were encouraging him to stand up, Sehun finally went along (not before being incredibly childish about it and making it well known that he was not impressed through his actions. Standing up also seemed to be a harder task than what he could remember. Swaying slightly, almost losing his balance, Sehun placed his hands upon the table in front of himself to stable himself once more. He could see Seung-Ho out of the corner of his eye trying to offer some sort of support by placing his hand upon Sehun’s torso. Was that man trying to feel him up or something? They had just met and already he was grabbing onto his tits like he was on a date with him, not Hye-Sun.

Speaking of Hye-Sun… he only wanted her to touch him. He knew her, not him. So, his arm found itself around Hye-Sun’s shoulder and used the poor girl as additional support. As Seung-Ho attempted to help with the weight of the fully grown man, Sehun shifted his body to the side to avoid the touch of the other male. Not to mention hearing that cheesy ass shit that just fell from his mouth. Oh, Sehun knew what this guy’s deal was. And we all know Sehun; he was a completely honest man with… well, with practically zero filter.

Hye-Sun…” Sehun began leaning in slightly. Drunk Sehun’s mind was thinking he was about to be very sneaky and whisper into the girl’s ear. That was far from it as he seemed to lose the ability to control the volume of his voice. “Your little boy… He’s trying to get his dick wet.” A chuckle slipped past Sehun’s lips at the thought of this guy before him trying so hard to get laid that he was showering the girl with such… predictable and cheesy comments. Sehun raised his hand to his head, his fingers combing through his locks before looking at Seung-Ho. “You’re hoping that bringing me home will mean you get to know where Hye-Sun lives and then you can bang her. Right?” Wow, Sehun was on a roll with these accusations. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:500px; background-color:#ffcc95; position:relative; margin:auto; [/class] [class=pic]width:300px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f3/c1/d2/f3c1d296cc1d002efcf79cf4fa18181f.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s; position:absolute; left:38%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(-5deg); cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=main]width:410px; height:300px; background:#F2F1EC; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:2s; position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); display:none; padding:15px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:13px; color: #292b37; line-height:15px;[/class] [class=pic2]width:200px; height:200px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/59/de/c2/59dec2534e42e6d0abbefd0757b6d7b6.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; animation-name: {post_id}blur; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:3s; position:absolute; left:68%; top:200px; border: 10px solid #EAE6D5; border-bottom: 40px solid #EAE6D5; border-radius:2px; box-shadow: 0 0.2rem 1.2rem rgba(0,0,0,0.2); transform:rotate(5deg); cursor: pointer; display:none;[/class] [class=pic2hover]width:180px; height:180px; padding:10px; background-color:rgb(255, 255, 255, 0.9); opacity:0; transition:2s; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class name=pic2hover state=hover]opacity:1; transition:2s[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(174, 119, 59, 0.7);[/class] [class=name]margin-top:300px; text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:25px; color:rgb(67, 63, 49, 0.7);[/class] [class=h1]text-align:center; font-family:Rock Salt; font-size:22px; color: black; margin:10px;[/class] [animation=blur][keyframe=0] filter: blur(12px); opacity: 0;[/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter: blur(0px); opacity: 1;[/keyframe][/animation] [animation=move][keyframe=0] transform: translateX(0px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: translateX(-350px) rotate(-5deg);[/keyframe][/animation] [class=move]animation-name: {post_id}move; animation-duration: 3s; animation-fill-mode: both; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-direction:normal; animation-delay:1s;[/class] [script class=pic on=click] addClass move pic fadeToggle 1000 pic2 fadeToggle 1000 main [/script]
coded by weldherwings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back