• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I, Medici

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
4F3DAEED-6651-4921-906E-CF1190503B4D.gif

I’m not going to try and make this very long, because i’m aware that I’m looking for a very rare fandom. So, the chances of finding what I’m looking for are very slim. All the same, here I am.

For those of you who don’t know me, and I don’t say that because I expect you to — not sure why I put that now but I’m too annoyingly proud to press that backspace, i’m Kas (no shit). I’m a full time psychology student, who has been writing for best part of nine years now. Wow, i’m so old. Anyway, for those people who actually care (do you exist?) I am obsessed with forensic psychology and serial killer documentaries. My hope is to somebody, maybe, work as a criminal profiler or researcher, like Kent Kiehl or James R Fitzgerald.

If I had picked a university degree based on sole passion alone, I think I would’ve had to do history or ancient history. However, with a fear of ending up as a teacher, nothing against teachers but that would be my worst nightmare (I was a horror child, ew).

So, here we are. I’m looking for... bit of a weird one... someone to write as Francesco De Pazzi from Medici: The Magnificent. In return, i’d be more than willing to double and write as anyone else. I’d likely be best at Lorenzo, but I could sure give the others a try. I’m also willing to do two separate roleplays if you wish for me to write as a character from season one (Medici: Masters of Florence).

10FE3555-FA41-46B6-9CB1-F50C7CF63E42.jpeg

I don’t want to go too far into detail, but I’m looking for a rather literate roleplay (at least two paragraphs). Lazy lit is fine, just please don’t give me one liners. That will 100% kill the vibe.

I hope this doesn’t completely fail, because i’m seriously yearning to write this.

Kas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back