• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music I make and play music

hey this is great!! 'intermission' goes so well with the snow fall update, i'm really digging the vibe! hope you keep this up!! :')

Eyyyy, it's ya boi Bandtaku yEeT

Alright, so, for the past (kinda) 3 years, I've been creating music, operating under the name "September Nineteen". Some of you may have heard of the name, others, probably not.

If you're interested in checking out my music on:

Bandcamp: September Nineteen

Soundcloud:

YouTube: September Nineteen

Hope you fellas enjoy :D

to be honest... i want to know how you exactly do it. like... what kind of program do you use? how much experience do you have? i've been thinking of making my own music.

also, you have been featured on my sc page. hope you get some followers from that :)

to be honest... i want to know how you exactly do it. like... what kind of program do you use? how much experience do you have? i've been thinking of making my own music.

also, you have been featured on my sc page. hope you get some followers from that :)

It's a bit of a weird answer, because I really don't have much high end recording equipment (or at all I guess xD), but for most of the songs I've written/released, I usually record my guitar/bass into my iPod touch/phone before using those recordings as wav. files. I also use a drum machine to write my drum parts, and there's a song I released which I used FL Studio, and my latest release, I completely wrote and recorded using Pro Tools.

Thank you for the follow and feature on Soundcloud, I greatly appreaciate it :D

I find it coincidental that your name is September 19, which so happens to be my birthday but also you make music too lmao. Your pieces are very good. They have a very robust sound to them, if that makes sense

I find it coincidental that your name is September 19, which so happens to be my birthday but also you make music too lmao. Your pieces are very good. They have a very robust sound to them, if that makes sense
I'm glad you like it. Also now knowing that my musical namesake is also your birthday is pure coincidence xD

I’ve only listened to the first two tracks so far and they’re great! Thanks for sharing your talent! I’ll listen your other tracks on SoundCloud. 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back