• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings i love it when you call my name

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! so i've been gross sobbing to drivers license for the past two days bc tiktok introduced me to it & apparently loves to make me suffer and, idk, something about it + all the beautiful girls, gays, and theys on my fyp have rly put me in the mood for some good ol' fashion angsty rping? it hurts knowing people are out there living my dream life, so, here i am. projecting my dreams and feelings onto non-existent people like healthy people do. welcome guys, gals, and all my non-binary pals to my modest little partner search inspired entirely none other than alt tiktok. full discloser: this could possibly be the most ramble-y search thread you ever see in your life and i have nothing to say except give you my condolences, lol.

about me
well hey, howdy, hey! i'm peyton and i use she/her pronouns though i've been meaning to experiment with she/they because it just feels right. i'm scared to try it out though so she/her works just fine, lol. i am a newly turned twenty year old who has WAY too much time on their hands. i don't currently work or go to school and while i used to just spend most of my time in my bed, i decided this is the year i start prioritizing my happiness & health and make something of my life. and what a better way to start by picking up some new hobbies and returning to some old! i've been roleplaying for about eight years off and on so it's safe to say i have some experience under my belt. however, i am always improving and learning new things even still and don't care how long you've been roleplaying at all. i am a fan of multi-paragraph posts and would generally like to see no less than three medium-sized paragraphs at the very least. i do, however, understand that there may be scenes where that is not possible and always prefer quality over quantity. i will only ever write in third person past or present tense with the only exception being a letter style roleplay. i have no known triggers aside from graphic descriptions of sexual assault & suicide and ask that you keep those in mind while writing. let me know of your triggers and i will do the same for you. regardless of either of our triggers, i will always including a content warning at the top of my posts so you know what to expect. i ask that you do the same for me regardless of whether our rp is public or not. i will do most pairings and am more than willing to write monogamous, poly, platonic, & etc. relationships. i do prefer queer relationships over cishet ones so pls do keep that in mind. i am also a big fan of playing multiple characters, be it focusing on one main character and having side characters or giving multiple characters equal 'screen time.' i would love a partner who enjoys this as well but it is by no means a requirement or an expectation. lastly, i am only comfortable roleplaying on-site. i do, however, (strongly) prefer conversation on discord.

requirements and expectations
i'd like to start off by making it clear that i absolutely will not be roleplaying with any bigoted people. i will not tolerate any form of sexism, racism, transphobia, homophobia, etc. towards any person fictional or non-fictional ooc. i do not mind these themes being mentioned in-character but it will not be tolerated outside of writing. period. that being said, we do make mistakes and i am always open to educate and be educated. i am a white, cis-woman who is bound to make some mistakes when writing characters. i will also not tolerate the romanization of serious topics such as abuse, mental disorders, and more. onto the less serious stuff! my biggest requirement is that you talk to me ooc and take the time to be my friend outside of the roleplay. i cannot get into a roleplay no matter how good the plot is when i have absolutely no connection with my partner. laugh with me! talk with me! share funny tiktoks or gush over our characters or something! anything! just please talk, lol. if there is no conversation happening ooc, i will one hundred percent ghost you. it be like that. and speaking of which, please be ghost friendly! i am ghost friendly and it's nice when others are as well. i do try my best to send over a message when i'm no longer interested, but anxiety is a bitch and sometimes i can't bring myself to. another big ask is that you have some patience. i suffer with lack of motivation all the time and sometimes cannot bring myself to post anything. i can't think of anything else at the moment so... yeah. onto the fun part? maybe? i'm not good at coming up with plots by myself and prefer things to be more collaborative anyway so!! it will simply be a list of vibes and aesthetics.

cottagecore/goblincore
foraging!!! foraging!!!!! homemade bread and jam and handpicked fruit for picnics. being outside to appreciate the beauty of nature. picking wildflowers from the field beside your cottage and weaving them into elaborate flower crowns and directly into hair. knitting and sewing and running through tall grass wearing flowy dresses and loose sleeves. dancing in the rain like nobody is watching. long talks around the bonfire. tight embraces and learning to love yourself. recycling. horseback rides. orchard dates. farm animals! but they're treated kindly! life in the mountains. stargazing. fantasy & whimsical. literally just appreciating life & learning to overcoming hardships! or hell yea fantasy! mushroom people! faeries! talking mice! frogs! forming friendships with animals. legend of zelda: breath of the wild and snow white in the woods kind of vibes! would honestly rly love for this aesthetic to not take place in the modern world but! i'm open to all. i just rly love the vibes.

royalcore
angst! royals and servants and knights, oh my! kingdoms on the brink of war. arranged marriages. marriage to end war. marriage organized at birth. elaborate tea parties and balls. fancy, frilly outfits and the heavy burden of crowns. the weight of being forced into a life of leadership. the longing for freedom. damning the gods for the unfairness of it all. assassination attempts! treason! complex love triangles & other shapes. unrequited love. unhappy relationships. journals filled from cover to cover with complex feelings of sadness and longing. struggling to live up to the expectations of an entire kingdom. dim lights & oil portraits on every wall. long, wide halls. heels that echo as you walk. marble statues. royalty disguised as a commoner.

i wrote the last little bit on my phone and im tired now so ill definitely have to come back later and add some more. i wanted to get this up tonight so hopefully ill have some interest in the morning ahah. i also rly love dark academia and vsco and retro and grunge so much more so!! honestly if you have something you've been wanting to do just lmk and ill probably be into it. anyhow!! pls shoot a message over if you're interested. i understand just listing some vibes is probably unusual but fingers crossed it works out for me lmao. anyway love u all kiss kiss kiss.

bump even though i probably shouldn't! rly craving some angsty royalcore & really anything else if u guys have plots you want to share! also,, this is probably not the place to advertise a group i eventually plan on starting but.. if you like worldbuilding & gming & stuff .... debby ryan smirk. someone to plan with would be nice, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back