Chitchat I like watching true crime. Do you?

Vibe_Lad

gone
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I absolutely love That Chapter. I do my weekly house chores to his content. One of my other favorite true crime channels is Criminally Listed, who I've been following since 2017 at least. I also enjoy Hannah The Horrible, who I find quite ethical, though she sometimes branches out her content.

You added two more YT channels to my watch list.

That chapter is so charming to me, it's kind of uncanny how chipper and upbeat he is to explain to you a court case and crime. But when it comes to saying the murder word, he kind of just makes a hacking motion at his neck and says "Yeah."

He's better than coffee house crime IMO, consistent af.

Do you maybe like watching police dash cam videos too?
I absolutely love That Chapter.

I follow both Coffeehouse Crime and That Chapter, but I really only watch Mike consistently.

I don't have an interest in police cam footage, no, but I am interested in other "strange" content such as Fascinating Horror, Nexpo, Reignbot, Wendigoon, Vintage Files, Slightly Sociable/Barely Sociable, ObsoleteOddity, Atrocity Guide, and Cadaber. Some of this is true crime, but a lot of it is also conspiracy theories, history, and other oddities (ex: Unfiction, ARGs, etc) should any of that be of any interest to you.

I watch every single one of those channels, you have good taste.

My favorite ARGs ever are The sun vanished on twitter and local 58 on yt. Although mandela catalogue is really good too.

The only YTber on your list I watch reluctantly is Wendigoon. I hate that hes adopting a daddy persona. It reminds me of my dad and I hate it.

I love his content though.

I love Wendigoon. I have a plushie from his channel sitting right behind me. I think he's the only one that I binge frequently. I do love to watch the rest in passing though. As for ARGs, uhh. . I think that my favorite at the moment is the Monument Mythos series. I'm very much enjoying Hypnagogic Archives too. I guess those are more of Unfiction though? I'm not sure what category they fall under, tbh, I'm kind of dumb, ngl.

Bruh you just wrote a novel in my dystopia thread that I'm still actively studying. Yet you call your self dumb?
Bad. Stop. Don't do that.

Yeah those are those new ARGs I saw from Wendigoon (I watched all of his videos atleast once, for respect)

But I dig realism concepts like that, altered history to religion being a lie and what not. The world building of the Corpse national park thing (I don't remember the name) is mind boggling.

A lasting Impression I had from ARGs are:
1. The sun vanished creature reveal
2. THAT suicide local 58 episode
3. Mandela Catalogue cartoon episode with the fake God reveal
4. Gemini home entertainment creature reveal

5. This fucking video

Alright, alright. Sorry. I'll refrain from that then.

I hope some of that wall had some useful information for you though. Being that dystopian is my cup of tea, I'd be more than happy to discuss further themes and ideas should that interest you. Back to what we were discussing at hand, however, I actually forgot about Mystery Flesh Pit National Park. That's another one of my favorites too. Gemini Entertainment is pretty OK, but honestly, I'm lukewarm on analog horror.

That's probably why I'm not too crazy about Local 58 even though it's a major fan favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back