Chitchat i like sandwiches and i have anxiety, care to chat?

you good bro?

• Total voters

kalopsia.

𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.
i mean seriously, sandwiches are great and there’s so many different kinds i need to try them all.

anywho...

greetings and salutations good people of RPN, it is i, laverna, a wandering soul who thought it would be nice to reach out and meet new people actually i’m lonely and desperate to talk to people but my anxiety always likes to fight me but let’s not worry about that right now

i just wanted to create this thread to maybe meet some new people and build some new friendships, y’know, the usual stuff that seems easier to do online than in person nowadays (and if you’re one of the lucky ones who makes friends easily in person, kudos to you because i c a n n o t )

i thought maybe it would be cool to make a discord server or whatever to just talk on, and y’know, send memes, recommend songs... the good stuff.

the server is open to anyone and everyone, no hate, no judgement, just some random human beings doing humanly things.

here’s the link ma dudes, hope to see ya there

linko

I like sandwiches, and have Bipolar Depression, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, and am an all around crazy person. If you still want to chat after hearing that, i think we will get along just fine.

I like sandwiches, and have Bipolar Depression, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, and am an all around crazy person. If you still want to chat after hearing that, i think we will get along just fine.

i’d definitely still love to chat!

Anxiety is the worst, 5 cheese grilled cheese is the best kind of sandwich imho, and I'm down for friends cause I also don't make friends easily (or ever, it feels like).

I'm cool either way, but we need something all three of us can agree on. I don't want to make Triforce Triforce uncomfortable or force anyone saying it has to be discord you know?

I'm cool either way, but we need something all three of us can agree on. I don't want to make Triforce Triforce uncomfortable or force anyone saying it has to be discord you know?
I have discord, I just don't know how to use it yet. I clicked the link to the discord above and entered it, so I think I have the right place? I'm Triforce there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back