Chitchat ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜?

you good, bro?

• Total voters

i mean seriously, sandwiches are great and thereโ€™s so many different kinds i need to try them all.

anywho...

greetings and salutations good people of RPN, it is i, kalopsia, a wandering soul who thought it would be nice to reach out and meet new people actually iโ€™m lonely and desperate to talk to people but my anxiety always likes to fight me but letโ€™s not worry about that right now

i just wanted to create this thread to maybe meet some new people and build some new friendships, yโ€™know, the usual stuff that seems easier to do online than in person nowadays (and if youโ€™re one of the lucky ones who makes friends easily in person, kudos to you because i c a n n o t )

i hope to hear from some of yโ€™all!
Sandwiches and anxiety, what a great combo! I personally like my anxiety paired with some root beer floats though. But nevertheless, hey! I LOVE making online friends, so if you ever wanna chat with someone, totally DM me!!

I'm not a big sandwich fan (I really don't like the taste of most breads), but I do enjoy tea...and coffee, and I also have anxiety.

I will say, though, back when I could eat beef, I never turned down a good reuben.

Favourite tea? Hmmmm...there are a few I love. I enjoy Chai blends, matcha, ooh blueberry ginseng is divine...anything with cinnamon, or orange. Interestingly enough, I often enjoy tea blends made with black pepper as a key ingredient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back