Chitchat ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜†, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜?

you good, bro?

• Total voters

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.

i mean seriously, sandwiches are great and thereโ€™s so many different kinds i need to try them all.

anywho...

greetings and salutations good people of RPN, it is i, kalopsia, a wandering soul who thought it would be nice to reach out and meet new people actually iโ€™m lonely and desperate to talk to people but my anxiety always likes to fight me but letโ€™s not worry about that right now

i just wanted to create this thread to maybe meet some new people and build some new friendships, yโ€™know, the usual stuff that seems easier to do online than in person nowadays (and if youโ€™re one of the lucky ones who makes friends easily in person, kudos to you because i c a n n o t )

i hope to hear from some of yโ€™all!

*Has Earl Grey Tea* Salutations good sir! Let's conversate!​
yโ€™know, iโ€™ve never tried Earl Grey Tea, or any warm tea for that matter - unless a Chai Tea Latte counts! (probably not) i have had my share of iced tea, though.

yโ€™know, iโ€™ve never tried Earl Grey Tea, or any warm tea for that matter - unless a Chai Tea Latte counts! (probably not) i have had my share of iced tea, though.
Well, I love tea in general. Especially sweet black tea. Anyway, how are you?​

well, iโ€™m doing much better now than last week (the utter horror show that is college midterms absolutely racked my brain) - but now Iโ€™ve got some time to relax and do things i enjoy. thankโ€™s for asking!

how are you doing?

well, iโ€™m doing much better now than last week (the utter horror show that is college midterms absolutely racked my brain) - but now Iโ€™ve got some time to relax and do things i enjoy. thankโ€™s for asking!

how are you doing?
Completely filled with anxiety, depression and social akwardness. You know. The usual.​

oh gosh, i get that. i hope things get better for you! in the meantime, if you have discord - feel free to add me (kalopsia#7860). iโ€™m pretty active on there and available if you ever need to talk or vent about stuff. i know what itโ€™s like to struggle with things alone so i try to make myself available to those who just need someone to talk to.

if you donโ€™t have discord - you are always welcome to send a PM my way.

oh gosh, i get that. i hope things get better for you! in the meantime, if you have discord - feel free to add me (kalopsia#7860). iโ€™m pretty active on there and available if you ever need to talk or vent about stuff. i know what itโ€™s like to struggle with things alone so i try to make myself available to those who just need someone to talk to.

if you donโ€™t have discord - you are always welcome to send a PM my way.
Thanks, but I'm fine. I vent to my bf sometimes.​

I totally agree with online being easier to talk to people :)
Good to hear this week is better than last week. You deserve to relax after midterms!

I totally agree with online being easier to talk to people :)
Good to hear this week is better than last week. You deserve to relax after midterms!
thank you so much!

speaking of sandwiches, what is your favorite?

hmmm, iโ€™d have to say a good club sandwich always makes for a great lunch! though, a grilled cheese sandwich (paired with some nice tomato soup) is my comfort food, haha!

I came for the lovely idea of sandwiches, but would love to chat and make some friends instead. Hello, and it is a pleasure to meet you both (and Onmyoji who I have met a good few times, *waves*). Great choices of sandwiches, by the way. Clubs and grilled cheese are great. I personally am a fan of tuna melts and turkey sandwiches.

Everyone yet here sounds like great people, anxiety notwithstanding, so keep being awesome and insightful and you will go far. =)

I could go for a good cup of mint tea right now. Topic: favourite teas. Go!
as a texan, sweet iced tea runs in my veins, though the Midwesterner in be from my dadโ€™s side maybe kinda is starting to prefer unsweetened (donโ€™t tell texans i said that!)

But that is sacrilege against the Texan lifestyle!

I grew up on iced tea / sweet tea for a while and can understand the joys of both worlds, plus I was Texan for a time, so all is well there. =P Sometimes the sugar can be cloying and not desired, while other times it sounds very good to satisfy my sweet tooth. Nowadays I really like hot teas, both watery and milk teas, chiefly mint or black with the smallest bit of cracked cardamom seeds. It is just . . . *Italian finger kiss*.

ooooh, i do hope to try some hot teas soon. i have tried a chai tea latte from Starbucks that was absolutely fantastic.

Starbucks has some great stuff, but like Once Upon a Time magic their drinks come with a price that makes you want to consider purchases carefully. It is worth it sometimes, though! Yours sounds fantastic.

donโ€™t i know it. ;-;

my dad is more of a Starbucks freak than i am so if i go i try to redeem rewards off the app since he earns a lot of the little star thingies from purchases. personally, iโ€™m more #teamDunkinโ€™ but theyโ€™ve recently discontinued their lemonades and itโ€™s quite sad.

donโ€™t i know it. ;-;

my dad is more of a Starbucks freak than i am so if i go i try to redeem rewards off the app since he earns a lot of the little star thingies from purchases. personally, iโ€™m more #teamDunkinโ€™ but theyโ€™ve recently discontinued their lemonades and itโ€™s quite sad.

'Tis the season for hot chocolates! Dunkin' has some good hot chocolate in my experience. Their lemonade was great, however, that is true. You have good taste, in my opinion!

I came for the lovely idea of sandwiches, but would love to chat and make some friends instead. Hello, and it is a pleasure to meet you both (and Onmyoji who I have met a good few times, *waves*). Great choices of sandwiches, by the way. Clubs and grilled cheese are great. I personally am a fan of tuna melts and turkey sandwiches.
*waves*

All of these sound good. I also like to get BLT once in a while

Topic: favourite teas. Go!
I'll be weird and say GENMAICHA

i mean seriously, sandwiches are great and thereโ€™s so many different kinds i need to try them all.

anywho...

greetings and salutations good people of RPN, it is i, kalopsia, a wandering soul who thought it would be nice to reach out and meet new people actually iโ€™m lonely and desperate to talk to people but my anxiety always likes to fight me but letโ€™s not worry about that right now

i just wanted to create this thread to maybe meet some new people and build some new friendships, yโ€™know, the usual stuff that seems easier to do online than in person nowadays (and if youโ€™re one of the lucky ones who makes friends easily in person, kudos to you because i c a n n o t )

i hope to hear from some of yโ€™all!
I swear, the title of this was literally the most relatable thing ever -

Anyways โœจh iโœจ I'm Peach (but you can also call me Peachy lolz) and bro I'd love to be your friend, I'll be your new digital besite, wassup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back