• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Landed In Your Backyard (Looking for a male partner)

PenBlade1326

The Faint Light In The Dark Tunnel Of Life
(The summary for this RP is written in 1st person POV from my character as a message to YOUR character, just for funzies xD )

My name is Amaria. Not long ago, I fell...I fell into your backyard. When I fell, it hurt...you helped me...thank you for that, by the way. I landed in your backyard after I left my home planet, the world known as Kivee. Kivee is home to a human-like race, practically the same in appearance, a few minor differences, as well as a similar internal system...but still alien from yours. When I landed, my reasons for coming to Earth were kept from you. And for a reason. Though now my reasons for being here don't matter now. Earth's atmosphere made me ill, and you helped me...and by helping me, I am indebted to you. Kivee is my home, and one day I shall return. But for now, I, Amaria of Kivee, am with you, and I will aid you in the times to come. Little do either of us know, large challenges are coming our way, and change is coming to the world...both my planet, and yours. Challenges of action, drama, growth, emotions, all of which will be difficult to face. But, these are tales to be told later...what's important now, is that I landed in your backyard.

Link:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/i-landed-in-your-backyard-1x1-looking-for-a-male-partner-lets-do-this.89856/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back