• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I know why you're here and you know why I'm here; lets skip to the good part (UPDATED: 12/18/2018)

Cadmium

Mess of Emotions
So I've decided to update this a bit since the last one was a bit of a mess and hard to understand

As the title says, we all know why we're here. We're all bored and looking for someone to RP with, so lets skip to the good part shall we?

For a quick introduction: I'm Cadmium (or Cad as I'm known to some other people). I'm 18 years old, and have been doing RP's for 6-7 years now, so I'm well versed in a bit of the RP Etiquette. That being said, I'm new to the site, so I apologize if some formatting seems off or perhaps I missed something that others might see as being obvious!

With all that, let's get to the dull and boring part of the post.

Some Rules / Expectations:
  1. Age — If you're uncomfortable talking to someone who's 18, (regardless of your age) that's perfectly alright and nobody's gonna be upset at you; That being said, I don't mind how old my RP partner is, so long as we can both be respectful to each other and not push anyone's boundaries, they exist for a reason after all!

2. Formatting — I write in Past-tense, 3rd person, Paragraph format with a minimum of 1 paragraph a response, though average around 3-5 paragraphs; of course I can do more, but that's the average between anything. I'd Prefer that my partner have the same style, though it's not absolutely necessary for it.

3. Punctuation / Grammar — I do my best to keep the punctuation and grammar proper, so I'd prefer my partner(s) did as well. I understand that sometimes typo's happen, so it's alright as long as I can understand what you're writing. If absolutely necessary, I will ask for clarification for the situation so I can give a proper response.

4. Writing Samples — If you're curious to see my style of writing, do feel free to request I give a sample! I'm more than happy to provide one; however I will ask for one in return, so that way I may be sure our writing styles would fit together. That is, after all, part of the enjoyment isn't it?

5. Face / Voice Claims — I will use these, though it's perfectly acceptable if you dont! It just makes the character feel more alive to me, so I can get a better grasp on their personality and mannerisms as I write mine! That being said, the face claim may be either Anime or Realistic, depending on the situation.

6. RP Themes — I will do a lot of themes to Roleplays (something I will go more in depth on in the later part of this post). However, for the time being I will have to refrain from fandom-related RP's, as I've had more than enough in my time of RPing

7. Doubling Up — For those who aren't sure of what this means; It's pretty much just using more than one character in a roleplay. I can double up on characters if absolutely necessary, or may end up doing it regardless of the plot if I feel it could help! That being said, you do not have to double up if you're not comfortable with it!

8. Contributions to Plot! — I'd love if my partner(s) would contribute to the plot, as roleplays often lose the point, or just become a chore if there's only one party coming up with the plot ideas, or really attempting to move the plot along to the next big plot point.

9. Patience — I'm a very busy person, so I may not be able to respond too often. I am on mobile a lot, and unable to answer; so I apologize for that! I will try to inform my partner(s) when I won't be able to respond for a while, and I do request the same care be taken for me. Regardless of this; if I have not replied to our RP for a week or two, please give me a poke! It's very likely I'd opened the post prior, and just never finished the response as my memory is often very difficult.

10. RP Location — I prefer the RP be kept in conversations, though I'm willing to go on the forums as well, it will ultimately depend on what my partner(s) is / are comfortable with.
RP themes I'm comfortable with:
Concepts such as the ones listed I'm alright with, though ones denoted with an Asterisk (*) I will ask that care be taken with them, as they're quite a difficult topic and often times may fall victim to many harsh, and often unrealistic cliché's
  • Dark / Heavy Themes *
  • Romance — So long as it's not the sole focus of an RP.
  • Prejudice
  • Post Apocalyptic *
  • Supernatural
  • And More! — I do tend to forget about a lot of themes, so if you don't see one up here that may interest you. Do feel free to ask about any others!

RP Interests:
  • Hunter / Hunter
  • Supernatural / Non-Supernatural *
  • Supernatural / Supernatural
  • Angel / Demon *
  • Vampire / Human
  • Vampire / Vampire
  • Vampire / Werewolf *
  • Werewolf / Human
  • Werewolf / Werewolf
Anything with an Asterisk (*) is what I've been very interested in as of late!

Aside from that, I'm willing to hear pretty much anything someone has an idea for! Worst that could happen is it doesn't really catch my interest; but we can always figure something else out!

Last edited:
Would definitely like to collaborate, though I'm currently having difficulties posting a message, and thusly would appreciate a PM on your part if you can (and if you're free, of course).

You still looking for someone? It sounds like we have much the same style of writing, and the short ideas that you said you’ve been very interested in seen very fun. I also love anything supernatural like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back