• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

EveCreates

Temporarily and Intentionally Insane
“Some scars are on the outside, some are on the inside, and some are in my head. Does it really matter? They’re all scars, and they all mean I got hurt. I always get hurt.”

My character (Lethia Morticia Lisha) and your character (whoever you want and we decide on) are students at The AllHearts University for the Magically Capable (a school for humans and humanoid creatures who are able to perform magic). All the students know what kinds of magic they are capable of using, except Lethia. Because she neither knows her magic or her species, she’s teased and bullied relentlessly, causing her to self harm quite a lot and go into depression often. Then she meets your character, and they hit it off immediately. Obviously they don’t have ‘love at first sight,’ because that’s cheesy. But they get along well, and they help each other (it would probably be best if your character also had a problem she could help them with as they help her with her problems).

Roleplay Generals -
Genre : Magic Realism
Genre Definition : Magical or unreal elements play a natural part in an otherwise realistic environment.
Long Term or Short Term : Long Term
Romance -
Yes/No : Yes
(If Yes) What Gender Arrangement : Any arrangement where I am a girl
(If Yes) What Age Ranges : College, early twenties
Number of People -
Number of People In Total (Including Me) : 2
Number of People Still Wanted : 1
Warnings -
Angst (0-10) : 10
Violence (0-10) : 5
Sexuality (0-10) : 4
Other(s) (Please List) : Mentions of self harm/suicide, bullying, torture.

Very interested, just a few questions.
How many paragraphs do you prefer per response? (I tend to do one to two paragraphs, depending on the situation.)

Where do you roleplay on this site? (I prefer to use PMs.)

And I could also play a female character, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back