• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug i keep getting logged out?

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
hello there, i wanted to see if anyone else has been having this issue today. i opened rpn and refreshed the page, only to find i got logged out. this has happened at least three times over the span of like 2 hours, and it happened both on mobile and on desktop. rpn was also up and down for me for a couple of minutes, though that could've been my wifi. i checked the rpnation status page and everything looks normal there. is anyone else dealing with this rn? :0

I shut down the server briefly about 40 minutes ago to increase the disk size, so that may explain the outage, but not the logged out issue. Can you try logging in on a different browser or in private browsing mode to see if it is an issue with your cookies and cache?

sorry for the late response! i tried what you suggested and didn't experience the problem again, it might've been that (though as far as i remember I haven't changed my settings for cookies or anything on either devices.) if it occurs again, i'll try to make note of it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back