• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I just want an rp with a chubby girl character! Why is that bad?

Rhode130

I am the brightside ;)
I have wanted to do a plot surrounding a character that isn't extremely pretty or thin. On other sites no one would do this with me, so I figured I'd try here. People here seem more interested in actually writing a worth-while story/role-play than they care about how the people look.

I find the material available in doing a more nonuniform lead character than I do doing one that is traditionally perfect. Please help me out dudes!!!!

I just want a gothic/modern style romance for my character, a plot that goes into deep issues and actually has a flavor. Thank you!

Out of the few basic plots I have, here are two:

My character would be teased because of her appearance and someone would start defending her out of no where. This mystery person is very unexpected.

and:

When tragedy strikes my characters family she withdraws from the world. When she is paired with someone who used to tease her she finds that he isn't so bad and her world kind of opens up again.

and:

An arranged marriage. Nuff said. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
ChanpuruDragon said:
I'm not one about looks in a story so I'd be up for helping you, but I'm curious about the story. PM and we can talk about if you'd like.
I have messaged you.

would you like to talk RP? :3 You can totes PM me ^_^ Or i could just PM you...someone is PMing someone.

@Rhode130

I wouldn't mind helping you out. I've never gotten to try a RP with overly flawed characters, so I'm interested in trying it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forsaken_Freak] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9573-rhode130/ said:
@Rhode130[/URL]
I wouldn't mind helping you out. I've never gotten to try a RP with overly flawed characters, so I'm interested in trying it out.
Awesome! I'd love the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back