• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings i just wanna see the light.~ [fandom/seeking Peter Parker]

grymi

oil of every pearl’s un-insides
hey there!

this first thread of mine is going to be rather basic and to the point but i can promise that my writing is quite the opposite. i am looking to write within a few fandoms and have itchings for certain characters— HOWEVER, any character within the fandoms i list are more than welcome. i am looking to do canonxoc and of course i will double up if you’d like.

my posts will be anywhere from 500-800 words and possibly more if i am in a certain groove. i don’t have many limits therefore i don’t feel the need to list them as i can merely mention it as it comes. if you have any hard limits that you’d like to make aware beforehand though, please do so. i want everyone as comfy as possible!

fandoms: (craving to write against in parentheses)

Marvel (Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes)
Riverdale (Archie Andrews)
Teen Wolf (Liam Dunbar, Stiles Stilinski)
Supernatural (Dean Winchester)

ORIGINALS:

this is weirdly specific, i know, but i would really like to write against a Richard Madden face claim. something about him has recently gotten under my skin and i have a newfound love for him. it could be a fantasy/supernatural setting or even a slice of life type thing. i have a few ideas that might work and your character is totally your design. i just need someone who’s interested!

i know that this is a short list but this is really just a quick craving post. i will make a more elaborate one with all of my interests later.

as for contacting me, please reply to this thread or pm me. i prefer writing over e-mail, discord, or hangouts.

best wishes,
chuck x

Last edited:
Are you willing to insert any of those characters into other settings? For example, Bucky "X" amount of years in the future, in a zombie/post apocalyptic setting that stems from that same timeline? If that makes sense lol

Tbh I have had a story like that in mind for a while.. also, I'm looking for more of a platonic situation or at least nothing forced. I really would like to see an organic story play out, if you're ok with that?

Tbh I have had a story like that in mind for a while.. also, I'm looking for more of a platonic situation or at least nothing forced. I really would like to see an organic story play out, if you're ok with that?

I’m definitely okay with a more natural and organic bond forming!

That's awesome.. I would prefer to just do the RP through PM on here if that's ok with you, I can't start a conversation yet though as I just joined lol. I do have a character in mind, that I would love to play.. I'D like to discuss privately when we can ?

Wait wait are the characters in the parentheses characters you would like to play or have played for you?

Hey lovely!! Are the characters in parentheses people you’re wanting to play? Or people you want others to play for you?

I updated it! Characters I’m looking to write against are in parentheses. Sorry guys!

ayo! i'd be willing to play a peter parker, but i'm not sure i can pm you because my account's pretty new...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back