• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help ๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•ž๐•’๐•œ๐•– ๐•—๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•–๐•ค

ToastyPagan

Ell(ie)
Soo, I know absolutely nothing when it comes to coding, so I am hollering for someone to help me learn. Because The little tutorials i see I get lost and have no clue how to put it all together and make it pretty.

I swear I will put in effort, and I am not that bad to chat with haha

Last edited:
I have a tutorial thread if this helps?

If not, feel free to rip apart any of my codes to see whatโ€™s going on and to use as a guideline (ะพยดโˆ€`ะพ) just you know dont completely rip off the designs and claim them as your own ๏ผˆโ‰งโˆ‡โ‰ฆ๏ผ‰

I have a tutorial thread if this helps?

If not, feel free to rip apart any of my codes to see whatโ€™s going on and to use as a guideline (ะพยดโˆ€`ะพ) just you know dont completely rip off the designs and claim them as your own ๏ผˆโ‰งโˆ‡โ‰ฆ๏ผ‰

Much appreciated <3 I am determined to learn and then make my own stuff haha. By the way I love your style on your stuff it's all really cute

Much appreciated <3 I am determined to learn and then make my own stuff haha. By the way I love your style on your stuff it's all really cute
awwww thanks hun โ•ฐ(*ยด๏ธถ`*)โ•ฏโ™ก feel free to pm me if you ever need some help, or if you have discord, feel free to add me! weldherwings#7290 Iโ€™m more than happy to help out where I can!

Adding a little bit to what weld said, please feel free to click the link below:

While it's not as updated and some are outdated information, there's some great resources there you can browse when creating codes and picking them apart! There's a lot of "tips and tricks" for customising accordions and columns if you're into that part of BBCoding.

While divs aren't working, there's another loophole to create more advanced coding. Instead of writing [div=][/div], you'll instead replace and write it with [border=transparent;][/border]
- The div box chart link that's posted in the thread helped me tremendously when I first started coding!
- I use this sites often when translating to code too: CSS Tutorial

Users who are viewing this thread

Back