• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom i just really love supernatural ~ UPDATED 1/25/22

kindly

hello yet again homies! so like, i’ve been really looking for something supernatural-based (as i’ve practically grown up watching the show and have an undying love for it).. so here’s a search thread for that!
if it matters to you, i have seen all of supernatural and am actually currently working on rewatching it all w my mom for the third time. although, that doesn’t mean i won’t still need reminders here n there, so please be willing to remind my forgetful self of anything!!
so uh, yeah!! please message me if you’re interested, or comment here if you’re unable to pm me! thank you!! :]
(my original/fandom search thread is here btw!)

looking for: dean winchester yes i know i’m cliche, maybe oc??
could attempt: oc, sam winchester, castiel, jack, probably anyone else (just ask n i’ll see!)​

IMPORTANTplease read all of this - don’t skip anything.
  • i’m 21 currently and would greatly prefer if my rp partner were to be at least 18 or above.
  • i write in third person pov and my reply length depends on my energy/excitement levels, but i always write at least a paragraph. i’d prefer if you could write in third person pov and at least be a little descriptive in your writing - it doesn’t have to be super long if you don’t want it to, but absolutely no one-liners.
  • i prefer to only play females unless we double up, in which i can attempt a male (prob canon character) if you’d ultimately prefer.
  • romance is a must! for my side i’d prefer MxF, but i can attempt any other pairing for your side; however, please know that i tend to need a good plot for FxF, and some convincing for MxM and other unlisted pairings. my apologies.
  • i’m a very slow responder and may even disappear for a few days or longer without much of a warning because of my health and forgetfulness - nonetheless, i always try to message once i return. you’re allowed (and even encouraged) to bump me if i disappear, but please don’t continuously spam me.
  • ghost friendly, i think?? like i always appreciate a goodbye, but i understand if you are unable to give one!
  • i usually prefer discord, but can try to do things here (preferably in PMs) if you’d like to. i just can’t promise how often i’d be able to get on and reply if it’s here.
  • i don’t really have any limits, i don’t think.. but absolutely no smut, please. if anything related to that happens to come up naturally in the rp (though i’d still really prefer to avoid it if possible), fading in/out is needed.
  • please be communicative about the rp and yours wants, and at least a little talkative about other things. i tend to ramble a lot, so i’d really appreciate it if my rambling was able to be acknowledged!
  • doubling up is welcome ofc!

PLOT IDEASnone of these necessarily have to be used, n any can be combined w another - feel free to suggest your own ideas if you have any! we could even just jump around from scene to scene/make “episodes” rather than follow a long n specific storyline too, if you’d prefer.
  • OC X DEAN
    • The Winchesters plan to use M/C as bait to get her former captor, a powerful demon, to show them self again; however, the more time they spend with her, the closer they get to her (especially one brother more so than the other) and the more they start to regret their original plan.
    • One random day, M/C shows up at the Winchesters’ motel room door, claiming they sent her a letter saying they’d help her figure out the reason behind her mother’s mysterious death... which they never actually sent. After lots of begging and a bit of pouting too, the brothers reluctantly agree to help her, but mostly so they can figure out who actually sent the letter and the actual motives behind it.
    • During a hunt, Dean happens to come across M/C, an old friend whom he lost contact with long ago. The only problem is she’s badly injured, having been attacked by whatever monster he was just hunting.
    • M/C has no idea the supernatural exists... until, of course, she happens to somehow cross paths with Dean Winchester.
    • AU where there’s another nephilim in existence - M/C.
    • M/C is an angel who secretly helps Castiel save Dean from hell.
    • A while back, Bobby adopted M/C after her parents - who were a friend of Bobby’s - were murdered. For years he has raised her in secret from the Winchester brothers, but one day, they accidentally happen to discover her.. and one brother accidentally happens to eventually fall in love.
    • M/C is Castiel’s younger angel sister (or only angel friend).
  • OC X OC
    • okok so i really want to do something focusing on the next generation of hunters n whatnot, if that makes any sense!! like, your character would be the child of sam or dean (or a dif canon if you want), and mine would be a random oc or the child of a different canon character. heck, your character could even be your own interpretation of sam’s canon son, if you’d ultimately prefer haha! but either way, both our characters would meet somehow and end up working together to save people n hunt things. :>

AU IDEASkinda more so for canon x oc. but again, none of these necessarily have to be used, n any can be combined w another. feel free to suggest your own au ideas if you have any too btw! these are only the ones i happened to think of during the making of this thread.
  • high school/college au
  • au where certain/all characters don’t die
  • au where the supernatural doesn’t exist
  • some form of soulmate au
  • zombie apocalypse au

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back