• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom “I Just Got Your Messages” CS

Stitches and Patchwork

The Cheese Knees
“I Just Got Your Messages”
Character Sheet

23668917-3B75-4102-BB72-8A65A2660D35.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BASIC INFORMATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name

Birthday

(LGBTQ+ is most definitely allowed so go crazy)

Pronouns
(Same here. Go crazy)

Sexuality
(WHATEVER YOU WISH)

Nationality
(While the game is confirmed to take place in South Korea, feel free to have your character come from somewhere else! Diversity is most definitely welcome here!)

Occupation
(If your character is a student, put that alongside their major)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
APPEARANCE INFORMATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture
(Optional. If you do use a picture, it is preferred if it is anime or draw (and yes Piccrew is allowed))

Build
(Is your character lean? Muscular? Curvy? Again, diversity is loved and supported here so go crazy and have fun)

Eyes

Hair

Height

Weight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PERSONAL INFORMATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality Summary
(Just at least a paragraph of explaining how your character normally acts)

Dislikes
(3+. Try to have likes and dislikes have roughly the same amount of things)

Background
(Please give me at least a paragraph about what kind of life the character came from. And please nothing too dark or out there. While the game does have some pretty out-there concepts, it still remains mostly grounded in reality and I’d like to keep it like that. Also, while I don’t recommend this, if your backstory involves one of the canon characters (this should be a loose association for the sake of plot), make sure to run it by whoever is playing that canon character)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Headcanon Voice
(Optional. Can be Korean, English, or both)

Theme Song
(Optional. Just considering how the characters have their own instrumental theme song, I thought it would be fun to explore our characters having their own instrumental theme song. If you have any questions or want recommendations, let me know)

Playlist
(Optional. Just any songs that remind you of your character. Up to 7 songs are allowed)

Trivia
(Optional. Just put anything you think is important about your character that you haven’t said)​

BASIC INFORMATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name
Izumi Amari

Birthday
October 25th

Pronouns
She, her, etc.

Sexuality
Bisexual

Nationality
Japanese

Occupation
Major: Game Art
Minor: Creative Writing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
APPEARANCE INFORMATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture
View attachment 906266

Build
Small, underweight, and slim build with no meat to her bones. Flat figure with long blue hair. Her head is rounder and she has a birthmark behind her ear.

Eyes
Magenta

Hair
Turquoise

Height

143cm

Weight
32kg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PERSONAL INFORMATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality Summary
Izumi is often clumsy, but also very shy. She doesn't get out much since going to college except to get groceries and go to her classes. She doesn't have many friends, but spends her time gaming. She is often helping other people out even though she usual gets hurt in the end. She usually comes off as quite and insecure until she gets to know someone, and when she does get to know them she is quite energetic and talkative. Her passion for games, art, and writing bring her personality to life, but on the contrary, when she gets to know people she can sometimes become more playful. She likes scarying people, teasing them, and even keeps up a barrier around herself to hide her emotions. The closer she is to someone, the more she is afraid of losing friends. If that means putting up a wall or smiling at strangers, she will do her best. Her true self comes out when she is alone or online.

Drawing
Writing

Horror
Ramen

Dislikes
Birds eye games
Tea
LMGs
Sports
Crowds

Background
Izumi grew up with her mother in Kamakura, Japan. Her father left them when she was little, and her sister was four years older that her. When she was two years old, she was binge watching horror movies with her mother. She was sickly child who spent most her days in the hospital. Her friends moved on without her, and her mother stared dating while she was in a hospital bed playing games. When she was ten, her life flipped upside down and she moved to Korea where her mother remarried. She moved to Korea, did not know the language or the culture. Her new step family included a brother that way two years older, and another sister who was about the same age as her sister. Izumi couldn't speak to them well, which meant they wouldn't get along anytime soon. She had to learn the language faster than most kids, going to school in a new country with no friends. It only took Izumi five months to learn enough Korean to make a friend, but that's when she learned making friends wasn't as easy as she thought it would be. She turned all her focus onto games and isolated herself in her room without any friends. She studied hard, until she finally made it to college. She's opened up to making connections, but still has a hard time opening up to people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Headcanon Voice

Theme Song

Playlist

Park Boyoung - Leaving​

DING SHUANG - GENTLE ARMOR​

Trivia
WIP​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back