• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern i just feel like...-wuathw spin-off

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
mood
anxious.
outfit
mentions
Tramel Fitzgerald.
Tick. tick. tick. tick. tick. The sound of the clock just made the longing silence in the room even more dreadful. Along with the autonomous bouncing of his leg the sudden impulse to just get up and leave the warm and inviting room sounded like a better idea than expressing his very obvious concerns. The constant bouncing of his leg was quickly halted when he noticed Madeline shoot a 'stop before i rip your leg off' on top of her already annoyed expression. Inwardly sighing he knew small talk was not going to make this awkwardness manageable at best. Mel couldn't contain his anxiety anymore, making eye contact with his friend who he was grateful for sparing some time to work with him and his pregnant ex in becoming the parents that don't try to rip each others throats out before the baby even arrives, "Dette the silence is killing me can you please say something before I rip my hair out??" he looked at her with eager concern and stress. Mel really just wanted to get this session over with even though he was the one who requested it to keep his sanity in check.
coded by natasha.

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ left side info ------ */
mood "god... this is fucking awkward"

location tramel & madeline

outfit business casual

mentions mel, madeline

tag logastellus logastellus

odette castillo

/* ------ right side ------ */

As the silence drew on, Odette silently reminded themselves that this was a prime example of why they didn't make friends with clients. They had a professional duty to remove all bias from the situation, and yet they couldn't even look Madeline in the face without wanting to hurl accusations. They didn't, trust the woman. They couldn't look at Mel either, as if they felt like Mel could read their mind and hear the awful things they thought about Madeline. So Odette just stared at the baby bump like it was the elephant in the room. And, well, in a way... wasn't it?

Mel's voice sliced into the awkward silence like a jagged knife, and Odette finally pulled their gaze away from Madeline's growing stomach. "Er. Yeah, sorry." They weren't sure if Madeline knew that Odette and Tramel were friends. That they went out to lunch at least once a weak, that Tramel had already trusted them with so much. Either way, they hadn't felt comfortable charging Mel for the appointment. And Odette was going to try their damndest to remain professional.

"Yes, we should get started. So, I wanted to check in with the both of you here, give you a safe place to air out any thoughts-- positive or negative-- about the up and coming addition to your lives. I think it's best if we tackle this one topic at a time. Situations like this can cause a definite rise in emotional vulnerability, and I'm not here to overwhelm anyone." Odette switched their gaze to Madeline and managed to look her in the eyes, albeit with a tight sort of smile. "Madeline, since this is our first time meeting, I'd like to start with you. I get to see inside Tramel's mind here and there, so I want to give you the opportunity to open up in a neutral space."

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back