• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᒪᗴ丅'ᔕ Ǥᗴ丅 ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ! ᗩᑎǤᗴᒪᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᗴᗰᗝᑎ ᐯᗴᖇᔕIᗝᑎ! ➤ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Angel of earth x demon of greed
Angel of life x demon of addiction
Angel of reduced temptation x demon of pain
Angel of secrets x demon of war
Messenger Angel x demon of possession
Angel of solitude and tears x demon of fire
Angel of mercy x demon of destruction
Angel of death x demon of sorrow

Irakma Irakma I am excited to see how Valthros and Raziel interact. She probably at one point talks about how she remembers his life as a human and reciting the thoughts he used to have. Raziel is the type to call him 'young one' at some point.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Aaron is never gonna leave Olivia alone. She is a tiny and timid girl that he will take great pleasure in teasing whenever he can. But he also kind of looks after her because he is not really bothered by working with angels as long as he gets to burn things.

Pride. Pride. I'm really looking forward to their interactions! I think Olivia would be a bit wary of Aaron at first just because he's a demon, but she would probably open up to him after they've spent some time together and she realized he's not as bad as she first feared.

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles He is very destructive by nature and does see why she is wary of him, but I also think he does not understand her need to help everyone's pain. Aaron despite being a demon is very honest and upfront. Because his purpose is just to burn things, and he enjoys it. No need for altermotives.

since the two Cs's were missing are paired up together, if they don't answer I may just get rid of the positions altogether. Also I could go ahead and make the ic now so people can get started! Mirai-chan Mirai-chan don't forget to make the demon of destruction CS ( just a friendly reminder)

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles I'm going to be honest now, Alexander is everything that Amelia dislikes.
Oh I'm very much aware lol Their interactions are going to be very interesting

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles He is very destructive by nature and does see why she is wary of him, but I also think he does not understand her need to help everyone's pain. Aaron despite being a demon is very honest and upfront. Because his purpose is just to burn things, and he enjoys it. No need for altermotives.
Yeah, she's going to be very confused by his pyromaniac nature but she's open-minded so she would be willing to get to know him after she gets over her initial fear of him.

Yeah, she's going to be very confused by his pyromaniac nature but she's open-minded so she would be willing to get to know him after she gets over her initial fear of him.

Olivia: You like to burn things...
Aaron: Yes very much so.
Olivia: And that's all...
Aaron: Yeah, basically
Olivia: Alright then.

I feel that maybe Aaron and Olivia have met each other before since fires create sorrow

Olivia: You like to burn things...
Aaron: Yes very much so.
Olivia: And that's all...
Aaron: Yeah, basically
Olivia: Alright then.

I feel that maybe Aaron and Olivia have met each other before since fires create sorrow
Oh yeah, I feel like they would have run into each other before; maybe she tries to hide from him sometimes since she knows he loves teasing her.

Is Aaron the cause of all of the fires in California

Oh yeah, I feel like they would have run into each other before; maybe she tries to hide from him sometimes since she knows he loves teasing her.

Is Aaron the cause of all of the fires in California
You can't avoid him forever Olivia because he knows that sorrow is what summons you.

Any major fire is usually his doing. His goal is not to harm really he just thinks it is fun, which may be worse.

You can't avoid him forever Olivia because he knows that sorrow is what summons you.

Any major fire is usually his doing. His goal is not to harm really he just thinks it is fun, which may be worse.
I would say that makes it worse; does he care if people die in the fires that he causes?

I would say that makes it worse; does he care if people die in the fires that he causes?
Seeing as though his goal is not to hurt people I think he would find it unfortunate, but he does not go out of his way to prevent it. However, I am still deciding how he feels about people using fire to hurt people.

Seeing as though his goal is not to hurt people I think he would find it unfortunate, but he does not go out of his way to prevent it. However, I am still deciding how he feels about people using fire to hurt people.
Yeah I could see him being conflicted about something like that.

Yeah I could see him being conflicted about something like that.
He just wants to burn things, and I feel to him he would see that using fire to kill intentionally, ruins its beauty. Because in his mind, fire is almost pure in his own twisted mind.

in all honesty, I like sitting in front of my fireplace and watching the flames dance.

it is very! Especially when you are reading a story that you cowrote with someone or plotting a new story.

ooh, I am excited to get things started. Both of my characters are open to plotting with the others!

Valthros literally would only work with Duan, and even then begrudgingly. Even if the god of the underworld told him to he'd likely ignore him, so that guy's going to need a good damn reason to actually work with anyone.

Valthros literally would only work with Duan, and even then begrudgingly. Even if the god of the underworld told him to he'd likely ignore him, so that guy's going to need a good damn reason to actually work with anyone.
Then there is just Aaron following them both because where there is war there is fire. And where these is addiction to pain and bloodlust there will also bound to be fire somewhere along the line.

Also I may have forgotten to ask, but what are Valthros views on Raziel? I have a few ideas how the angel of Secerets views the demon of war. Especially since she knows he used to be human and remembers all his secrets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back