• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᒪᗴ丅'ᔕ Ǥᗴ丅 ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ! ᗩᑎǤᗴᒪᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᗴᗰᗝᑎ ᐯᗴᖇᔕIᗝᑎ! ➤ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm pretty sure that Valthros thinks that they are awesome, because they once caused a war over a secret. Valthros is an anarchic simpleminded person

Raziel is generally pretty chill as well. She doesn't fully understand his anarchic views, since she basically learned everything about that mindset from reading into his thoughts when he was still human. She probably exams his memories every now and then. Because he is was and still is an interesting case to Raziel.

It's definitely going to be an interesting interaction between the two... Meanwhile Duan hating angels in the background and suddenly falling in love with the first person he lays eyes on will be fun.

Raziel is basically a walking relic, seeing has though she still uses her biblical name, and that's it. I do think that their interactions with be will fun to write. At least for me.

Aaron is just here to have a good time. Bothering him power arranged marriage angel.

Wait, what demon and angel are supposed to get married? Has that been mentioned and I didn't notice? Or has it not been decided?

Yeah Silver posted this list
Angel of earth x demon of greed
Angel of life x demon of addiction
Angel of reduced temptation x demon of pain
Angel of secrets x demon of war
Messenger Angel x demon of possession
Angel of solitude and tears x demon of fire
Angel of mercy x demon of destruction
Angel of death x demon of sorrow

A few days ago. To my knowledge it is official. But things might have changed.

From what I know in my catch up reading all the angels and demons have an arranged pair. But that doesn't mean it has to lead to romance, at least that is what I read.

huh... So I'm supposed to be with the messenger angel as Duan, and you as Valthros... Okay! Now I understand what's happening.

Yeah, but characters can fall in love with angels/demons they aren't paired with. Drama to the max.

However I have not decided what route it is gonna be for my kiddos.

wait, I misread. Duan is not with the messenger angel, it's with the angel of life.

So who should post first? If nobody wants to, I would like for Duan to go first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back