• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᒪᗴ丅'ᔕ Ǥᗴ丅 ᗰᗩᖇᖇIᗴᗪ! ᗩᑎǤᗴᒪᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪᗴᗰᗝᑎ ᐯᗴᖇᔕIᗝᑎ! ➤ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
SOmehow with these random pairs Crazy things are going to happen.
I agree, but that can either be a really good time and maybe even funny or really disastrous! either way I think that it will be entertaining..... I hope!
He goes “love is grea- wait what?”
LOL
I doubt people would be upset with them! After all, from what I’m seeing, it looks great!

And ooh.. random pairs could be interesting but I think you should be careful with that. After all, if these pairs end up being end game, there’s a chance that you may end up with couples who may not really click or have enough chemistry to have fun roleplaying
we can always switch it up in the middle that there's people who just really don't like the person are paired with. The only thing is by doing it randomly it seems a little fairer or you may have people getting or feeling left out. At least that's what I have encountered in the past, but again if someone just really doesn't want to be paired with a certain person they can message me and I will rearrange everything.

also just because there is a couple who are together, doesn't mean that they can't fall in love with another angel/demon and tried to protest the arrangement. Still probably going to happen, but I am definitely open to drama like that. I also really really am open to ideas

I know that there will be one character that Duan is actually attracted to, but he'll keep that secret.

I haven't decided who it's going to be yet!

Angel of earth x demon of greed
Angel of life x demon of addiction
Angel of reduced temptation x demon of pain
Angel of secrets x demon of war
Messenger Angel x demon of possession
Angel of solitude and tears x demon of fire
Angel of mercy x demon of destruction
Angel of death x demon of sorrow

I also took on two more roles so hopefully we can get this thing rolling. Usually I'm pretty good about being able to keep up with many characters

I will explicitly search out the excluded ones, so there is that.

Angel of earth x demon of greed
Angel of life x demon of addiction
Angel of reduced temptation x demon of pain
Angel of secrets x demon of war
Messenger Angel x demon of possession
Angel of solitude and tears x demon of fire
Angel of mercy x demon of destruction
Angel of death x demon of sorrow
Ooh!! These do seem interesting! I’m down with it and am up for any discussion

That said, I gotta admit I’d love to see how Duan and Aniela would interact just because Duan is all here for embracing things to an unhealthy extent as the demon of extinction while, due to seeing herself as a creation of God who is not supposed to be interested in anything other then her duties, Aniela is all against that. Just could be some fun contrast that I can imagine could lead to an interesting dynamic if they ever interact

But also looking at Rudeus, I am definitely interested to see how he and Aniela will interact considering the circumstances

Users who are viewing this thread

Back