Journal I have told people this, but I feel like it needs to said.

Deredere

He/they. I can tell you your aesthetic
I don't know what to call this, so I chose journal for my best guess. I just really want to play a toddler as I relate to one a little too well. I discover that there is more to the world and it's much more messy than I thought. I hate rules that don't make sense. I question on why I should obey people that tell me No all the time. I don't like being too masculine or feminine and I have no clue how to properly communicate without being rude. I question a lot of things in general. I want to be held and be told ''everything's okay.'' My favorite yoga pose is even Happy baby pose.

*Holds and caresses creepily with asterisks to fit, and nears closer*

"Everything is not okay."

I too like curling up in a fetal position with warm milk and a heated blanket. Or at least That's what I assume Happy Baby position is XD

I too like curling up in a fetal position with warm milk and a heated blanket. Or at least That's what I assume Happy Baby position is XD

Well, I do like that too, but no. It's a real yoga pose. You lay on your back, reach your feet high up in the air, stare at the ceiling, and reach you hands to your feet, and you may also sway a little too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back