Other I have to write my own Eulogy for my Death and Dying Class

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw
I want to make it really unique and tie in elements of Dungeons and Dragons but every time I go to write it, it feels unorganized and I end up hating it. I could probably use some advice and help if possible.

What I have so far:

Ashley Nicole Patterson, Race: Human, Class: Bard, Age: 24

Strength: 9, Dexterity: 9, Constitution: 12, Intelligence: 14, WIsdom: 8, Charisma: 15

Hit points: 0

I know what a lot of you are thinking, what the hell does all of that nonsense mean? Well I’ll tell you. In the Tabletop role playing game Dungeons and Dragons your character has ability scores, usually a number between 3 and 18, 10 being “average”. To further explain ability scores I will explain them the best way I know how.

Strength is the ability to crush a tomato

Dexterity is being able to juggle tomatoes

Constitution is being able to eat a rotten tomato

Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit

Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad

Charisma is being able to sell someone a tomato-based fruit salad.

Now some of you may be thinking, “What is a Bard?”

A Bard is a type of character that is a jack of all trades, master of none, a good support for their allies and is artistically expressive.

Ashley was very much so a real life Bard.

Ashley was born Ashley Nicole Tango in Elizabeth, New Jersey..thankfully she didn't sound like she was (Charisma 15). In School she was often friends with many different groups of people. She had popular friends, not so popular friends, and was even friends with the one kid who would naruto run through the courtyard between classes.(Charisma 15) She did Chorus, Band, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Kickboxing, and was one of the “Weird Art Kids”. She graduated from Clearwater High School in 2013 with a 3.8 GPA (Intelligence 14) During High School ashley Started working in an Assisted Living Facility and found her passion, working with Dementia patients. She has filled every role within an Assisted Living Facility that doesn’t require a degree. From Serving and Dishwashing to Passing Medication and Calling Bingo. (Jack of All Trades) Her passion made her go back to school to work on eventually getting her Bachelors Degree in Gerontology so she could care for and support her patients by managing a Dementia Unit. This would have been her last semester at Carroll before she got her Associates Degree.

Other than school and work Ashley had many hobbies, some normal, some not so much. She liked Hiking, Rock Climbing, Playing Video Games, Stand-up Comedy, Buying useless stuff from Homegoods, Camping, Special Effects Makeup, Cosplay, Crafting, Binge Watching Netflix and Hulu, Collecting unique decorative Skulls, Reading Tarot Cards, Laughing at memes on Facebook, Restorative Makeup, Playing Tennis, Scare acting, Eating too much, Performing in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, drawing, sculpting, and painting just to name a few.

Ashley always loved odd and dark things, her Mom raised her on 80’s slasher flicks and paranormal investigative shows since she was young so her interest in horror, surrealism and

Users who are viewing this thread

Back