• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests I have some time over, what do you need help with?

Carroline

As You Wish
Hey!

So, I've been coding for myself for the past day and now I don't need anymore codes. But, I still want to code.

Soo hit me with requests, questions, small things or bigger projects - go for it. Character Sheets, partner search codes, etc. mobile friendly is okay as well.

I can help explain tags and html/css for example if you want to learn more about coding :)

Last edited:
How do you change the font size using coding? Say, if I wanted 13pt font, what would be the correct bbcode?

How do you change the font size using coding? Say, if I wanted 13pt font, what would be the correct bbcode?

You can use these tags:

Code:
[SIZE=13]
Hello!
[/SIZE]

Code above looks like this:

Hello!

Or you could use divs and classes and apply font-size: to them.

Was the size tags shown above what you were looking for, or do you want to know about how you could do it with divs and classes as well? :)

It's too big. i want a size btwn 12 and 15 in the dropdown menu.

Okay so that method didn't really work, but if you want full control over the text size this code should work:
Just change the "14" to a different number and you should be able to get a value between the 12 and 15 on this site.

Code:
[class name=test]
font-size: 14px;
[/class]
[div class="test"]This is my example text.[/div]

This is what the code looks like:
[class name=test]
font-size: 14px;
[/class]
[div class="test"]This is my example text.[/div]

[class name=test]
font-size: 13px;