• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I have some ideas

Imaginarium

The Wandering Mind
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey,

TLDR: Male, 30, European, gamer, writer, warhammer 40k player, total nerd, walking encyclopedia, terrible tendency of being right, sarcastic asshat.

So. I've come to the big 3.0 release of my years decades spent on this spinning ball of dirt. I feel like I could legitimately start phrases with "Back in my day..." As such, I prefer writing with people who can have a decent understanding of life as an adult human being. Next to working far too much as a freelancer, I spend a lot of my time gaming or spending time with the missus. Who's lucky, mind you. She always gets the TV all to herself because I only watch a series on Netflix from time to time. And a few movies. On that note: Does anyone else dislike the new Star Wars movies more than the prequel trilogy? Or is that just me? They could have at least gotten Tom Hiddleston as Kylo Ren. He'd make a more believable villain. Also: Rey is a boring character and Disney is fucking up.

Anyway, I also play Warhammer 40k. For anyone interested in the lore or the hobby: I play Death Guard because the new models are awesome. I also have an Ork WAAAAAGH led by Kaptin Badrukk and a Salamanders army. And yes, I wish to boop the snoot.

That's about it I guess, unless you wish to hear random facts about equally random topics.

So I've got some pretty vague and pretty much varied ideas floating about in my head. Some might be viable story material, none of them are anywhere near fleshed out enough. But that's not the point, even. I want to present these concepts and ideas in order to find someone who'd like to take one or more of these ideas and co-create something from there.

Here's a few concepts in no particular order:
  • Something inspired by Altered Carbon. Perhaps a world with similar technology, where there are also true immortals (think Highlander).
  • I'd like to play an AI. Could be set in the same world or any other world.
  • A world which is the <insert number> cycle of a world that is in a perpetual cycle of destruction and creation. Civilizations rise and fell and with each transition, remnants of the old worlds remain. Adventurers try to explore the ancient ruins of old worlds in search of artefacts, knowledge and ultimately, a way to stop the endless cycle of cataclysms that claim any who are caught in the uncaring graps of fate.
  • A story exploring the myriad of dimensions in the D&D settings. Such as Arcadia, the realm of absolute order, or the Nine Hells, The material realm and other funky places.

Preferences:
  • Be an adult and have a good understanding of priorities.
  • Participate in furthering the plot. You're not a tag-along.
  • You can shell out some content in your posts. Enough for me to reply to, at least.
  • Let's talk about how to continue if you're facing writer's block or you're stuck in a story.
  • You can play one or more main characters and a cast of side-characters.
  • You can reply 1-2 times a week.
  • Just tell me if you're busy.
  • Just tell me if you lose interest.
  • That is all
  • Wait, no. That was not all. Have fun.
  • Now: That is all.

Thanks for reading.

Furries as in what? Beastmen? Minotaurs? Khajit? (Only if it has wares) An Alien species with an interesting and distinct culture based on the animal's characteristics?

Or, which is more likely: The generic Anime-inspired furry? In this case: No.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back