• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have some ideas ;)

Oak and Iron

Life is how it is, not how it was
I have another general post up looking for partners but I thought I would put my plot idea here.

I have been role playing since the time of AOL chat.

I usually post 2-5 paragraphs and expect something similar to partners. I can help teach folks newer to more detailed RP styles as well.

Preference are romance within plot, one on one and I usually prefer the male character.

Plot Idea:

(Halo universe)Decorated Soldier x female citizen

Detailed plot ideas:

• Soldier is ordered to take leave after a specific event. Is transported to a working farm dedicated to rehabilitating soldiers. Female citizen works there.

• Female citizen is a member of the press looking to do an exposé.

• Soldier is retired, having returned from his last mission to discover his wife murdered in their home. He becomes quite a recluse, having already struggled to initially connect with his now deceased wife. Female character meets him one year after events.

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer the female character, so honestly its already good on that note.

And, I'm really interested in your ideas, and can personally relate. Shuld I pm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back