• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I have plots, just need a partner ;)

angelic

Be foolish & have fun
Hello all! Like many other multitudes of people on here, I am extremely bored and am craving a new rp. I rp mainly as a female and if romance is included I usually stick with M/F. However, I really don't mind doubling as another character (or more than two) as a male or another female to do either m/f, m/m or f/f. All of which I have had experience with and am happy to role play as.

I'm really not a picky lass; all I ask of you is to be at least semi-literate and kind. I have a one week off so a good amount of time to start a RP with someone. After that, most likely, I won't be able to reply as often or as consistent but will make a conscious effort to inform you of when I will next be online.

I haven't been on here for a long while and have previously only used Kik, so I'm super excited to practise using this platform for role playing with others. 

I do have a few plots and I'll list them at the bottom of this post. But before that I'll include a list of all the types of role play genres/themes/fandoms (however with fandoms I prefer to create my own characters) I am currently craving:

~Small Town

~Romance 

~City Life

~Roadtrip

~Travelling

~Dystopian

~Apocalypse

~The Hunger Games

~Riverdale

~Skins

~Stranger Things

~Freaks & Geeks

~The Walking Dead

Now below are my own plots I have created. All of which I would love to RP with someone else. Most involve romance (sorry to be stereotypical hah), but as I had mentioned before I do not mind doubling at all to cover your preferences too. The more the asterisks by the title, the more I'm craving to do it haha! They're not incredible however they are definitely stereotypical so I do apologise. Right here we go:

***~Runaway Road Trip~***

The close group of friends had been planning their great escape for months, they had even bought all the gear to camp out if needed. London was full of endless possibilities just awaiting to happen, and they had finally decided to explore it all. Running away had seemed so exciting for so long especially when they would be surrounded by the comfort of each other. Each individual of the group was close to one another and somehow, despite having their differences, they all shared a common wanderlust that had yet to be fulfilled. The journey would introduce new friendship, romance, betrayal, mystery arguments and - as cliché as it sounds - a hell load of fun.

*~Keep Moving~*

In a dystopian world, everyone is vulnerable. Whether male, female, other, you will be vulnerable. The only way to survive the harsh cold climate and violence amongst the remaining people is to keep moving to somewhere warmer. A group of strangers somehow find each other in an abandoned building and establish themselves a team to try and survive against their surroundings. Luckily for them, no zombies or weird creatures exist but instead: Violent and untrustworthy fellow starving humans.

***~Skins Knock Off~***

Whether you be a misfit, hottie, druggie or weirdo, all somehow manage to go to college together and get along (most of the time). A new generation exists and more tragedy, drama, romance and unforgettable incidents are waiting to happen.

**~Sonder~**

Realising other people lead a life just as complex yet beautiful as yours can really mess with your head but, somehow we manage to get on with it. Multitudes of people in New York get on with their lives with countless interactions with others for days. It doesn't matter where you work, where you study, who you're with or even what you look like; there is always something exciting in New York.

All done finally! Please respond on this page or via DM if anything interests you. Thank you!

Greetings~

I'm interested in starting up a roleplay with ya and I'm mostly interested in the following from your list;

~Romance 

~City Life

~Roadtrip

~Travelling

~Apocalypse

I have a plot already written up for a vampire apocalypse. Though, we can always create our own~

Greetings~

I'm interested in starting up a roleplay with ya and I'm mostly interested in the following from your list;

~Romance 

~City Life

~Roadtrip

~Travelling

~Apocalypse

I have a plot already written up for a vampire apocalypse. Though, we can always create our own~

Sounds rad! Let's do it then :)

I'm dying to do Riverdale.

Count me in-I've had a tough time finding people to do this with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back