• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission I have no idea what I'm doing, but I do commissions!

Metanova_Shiva

The Evil Mom Friend
1.png

Hi there, and welcome to my commission page. As pictured above, I do digital art. Some of those are my own OCs, commissions, or stuff I've done for my friends! I've been doing digital art for around four years now, and obviously I still have a long way to go, but I really enjoy it so hopefully one day I'll be able to match up with some of the amazing artists you have on this site. Like... Wow. Y'all are talented.

But anyways! If you would like to commission me, please feel free to shoot me a DM. If nothing else, I'm really cheap lol. I can draw scenes from a roleplay, character portraits, concepts, full-body, half-body, with background, without background, really whatever you want. I also don't shy away from drawing non-human characters!

If you're interested in seeing more of my art, you can find my Instagram here. Beware, the farther back you go, the worse it gets lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back