• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern i have an oc and i wanna roleplay with him, anyone interested?

vanta

The character ! !

The Basics
— Donny Albright is a sixteen-year-old bisexual, transgender boy and a junior in high school. He stands at about 5'4", and his skin is sprinkled with reddish-brown freckles across the apples of his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. His hair, a disheveled mess of unkempt waves, is sandy blonde and he has almond-shaped dark brown eyes. He dresses mostly in distressed jeans and overlarge band tees that hang loosely off of his skinny frame (a lot of them used to belong to his older brother, who's in college now.) He's quiet and introverted, and could come across as shy at first, but he's really just closed-off due to some intense trust issues. He gets a lot warmer once he opens up though.

Other Random Stuff
• Donny really likes horror movies
• He's good at cooking and baking
• He enjoys old indie and rock music
• His Hogwarts house is Hufflepuff
• He still sleeps with a teddy bear

Plot
— I have a loose idea for a high school romance plot, if anyone's interested. I'm alright with either bxb or bxg (considering that the character himself is bi), and I kinda wanna do a slow burn with lots of cute scenes, but also some angst because we need some spice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back