• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Imaginarium

The Wandering Mind
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello.

I am looking for some original stories to write, whether it is a simple slice of life story or a fantastical adventure into the great unknown. I enjoy a wide variety of topics, as long as they are interesting enough. I hope to find some likeminded individual(s) who also seek to get lost in the stories we create together.

My preferences:
  • I would prefer to write alongside another adult.
  • I'd also prefer adult characters. Their life experience makes them more interesting.
  • I enjoy creative partners
  • I hope you'll have fun. (regardless of whether we write a story together or not)
  • I have a toaster.

By completely unpopular demand:

My interests:
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-fi
  • *-punk genres
  • Slice-of-life
  • Mystery
  • Adventure
  • Comedy
  • Romance
Things that might serve as inspiration:
  • SCP (Secure Contain protect) Foundation stories
  • HFY (Humanity, Fuck yeah!) stories
  • Dungeons & Dragons, pathfinder, Exalted, World of Darkness, other tabletop RPG's
  • Warhammer 40k

Straight up Fandom:
  • none for the moment

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice morning, afternoon, evening or night.

Last edited:
Hi! I’d love to rp with you! :) I have some plot ideas and stuff :D

Hi! I’d love to rp with you! :) I have some plot ideas and stuff :D
Hello. Could I ask you to send me a PM with some thing you'd be interested in writing about? I'd love to hear more about these ideas you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back