• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Have A Roleplay Plot !!

softlysage

I was originally going to write a book with this plot, but decided to roleplay with it for a little bit to get a better grasp on the character I'm going to use!

I'll be using my character Dion Chambers. He doesn't have a form on here or anything, but he's a sixteen-year-old transgender boy whose parents send him to an all-girls Catholic school called St. Anne's Academy after he impulsively comes out to them. It sucks, but he supposes it's better than being on the streets and he has a lot more fun than he'd like to admit pissing off the teachers just by being himself. Everything at school is pretty normal, until the dead body of a senior girl named Violet Alvarez is found dead in the lake behind the school.

It's a tragedy, but the real horror comes from the staff's reaction to death. Police aren't involved. They bury the body themselves (on school grounds, which is disturbing on so many levels). They tell the students it was a suicide and not to worry about. Dion doesn't understand. He doesn't understand why the school seems so intent on hiding the death from the authorities, why they're all acting like Violet never existed in the first place, why the teachers lash out when students dare to question it, but he intends to find out. There's only one problem: he can't do it alone .

So, I'm basically looking for someone (preferably a female character) who works towards figuring out the mystery of Violet's death. You can message me if you're interested but want more details, either about the plot or the character I'm using.

ooo this is kinda interesting. what are your writing requirements ?
I'm a semi-literate to literate roleplayer, so a minimum of at least one paragraph. I don't mind occasional shorter replies if it still gives an insight into what a character is doing, thinking, feeling, etc. at any given moment. That's about it! I mean, other than basic grammar stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back