Other I have a question for you...

It was the first site I used to read and post fanfiction. Although later I noticed my old fics were deleted, but I can't remember if I deleted them myself or they were removed for another reason. Maybe they were too bad XD

It was the first site I used to read and post fanfiction. Although later I noticed my old fics were deleted, but I can't remember if I deleted them myself or they were removed for another reason. Maybe they were too bad XD
If you can remember, what was your name on there?

~Selena

I think the same as here. If not, then it was something so temporarily, I couldn't possibly remember.

Also, yeah, I can see your name there, no need to add it after each message too ;)
I just checked and you joined back in 2015. Is it true that you're from Russia? AND JUST IGNORE THE SIGNATURE! I'm a celebrity. I need to do this so people will understand that it's me.

~Selena

I just checked and you joined back in 2015. Is it true that you're from Russia? AND JUST IGNORE THE SIGNATURE! I'm a celebrity. I need to do this so people will understand that it's me.
Well, time flies! Three years isn't much fewer than five, though, seems like an honest mistake..

And no and yes. I'm not from Russia, but I have been working there since 2013 or 2012 I think.

I have recently watched some breakdown of fanfiction.net, and they said it is notorious for deleting fics that aren't up to their standards, a.k.a., don't have enough positive reviews.

Please take personal conversations in DM if you feel the need to ask such things.

If you can remember, what was your name on there?
Yes, I remember my account there but I'm not willing to share. I'm not too proud of writing fanfics lol

I have recently watched some breakdown of fanfiction.net, and they said it is notorious for deleting fics that aren't up to their standards, a.k.a., don't have enough positive reviews.
That might explain it. I write for rare fandoms and barely have any comments at all because no one cares about those fandoms. And it's always been like that lol even my earliest fanfics were for fandoms that were far from popular XD

That might explain it. I write for rare fandoms and barely have any comments at all because no one cares about those fandoms. And it's always been like that lol even my earliest fanfics were for fandoms that were far from popular XD
I literally only ever wrote one fanfiction, on a popular universe I haven't even been familiar with (inspired by art), and never posted it on fanfiction.net. Only one forum from which it was deleted promptly as the admin didn't like that pairing.
I still love the idea behind it though.

Only one forum from which it was deleted promptly as the admin didn't like that pairing.
Ouch :( That's not very nice of the admin to delete because they didn't like the pairing.

That's interesting though. Were you basing it on the art only or did some research on what happened in the fandom to those characters?

Ouch :( That's not very nice of the admin to delete because they didn't like the pairing.

That's interesting though. Were you basing it on the art only or did some research on what happened in the fandom to those characters?
It WAS a rather tyrannical admin, but at the time the Internet was young, and there was little places to post.

And I hit all the wikis I could. It was based on FF7 which back then was only available on PS I believe, which i didn't own. Maybe it still is. It was a confusing research, there seemed to be a lot going on in the game, but I did my best to understand who the characters were, and what their personalities were like. Now when I re-read as a nod to good memories, I realized I only sort of screwed up just one. Somewhat.

Please take personal conversations in DM if you feel the need to ask such things.

Yes, I remember my account there but I'm not willing to share. I'm not too proud of writing fanfics lol

How am I gonna know what your name was if you won't tell me?

~Selena

It WAS a rather tyrannical admin, but at the time the Internet was young, and there was little places to post.

And I hit all the wikis I could. It was based on FF7 which back then was only available on PS I believe, which i didn't own. Maybe it still is. It was a confusing research, there seemed to be a lot going on in the game, but I did my best to understand who the characters were, and what their personalities were like. Now when I re-read as a nod to good memories, I realized I only sort of screwed up just one. Somewhat.
Do you even like Inspector Gadget?

~Selena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back