• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Hate Everything About You (Why Do I Love You?)

SkyzorV

The Alpha Raccoon
Freshman year was a wild ride. Good times, bad times... Friends, enemies.
Welcome to Arturo's Boarding School, Sophomores!
Clair Ashfell and [Your Character] have never gotten along. While you shoot for popularity, Clair, the punk girl would ruin your perfect time here. The two of you butted heads after she called you out as a 'mean girl'. Not being one to take this lying down, you got very aggressive towards her.

Freshman year ended months ago. Now back for Sophomore year, you're assigned to the dorm mate of your nightmares. As soon as you walk in, you see her. Both unhappy with the new arrangements, they once again butt heads. But slowly, they begin to realize the other isn't so bad...

Rules Below!

- Message me if you're not going to be active for a long time.
- It may be my idea, but I totally hope you hit me with any ideas. We can branch this together. After all, it's a flexible story!
- Real life faceclaims, please!
- Please make your replies at least somewhat detailed. I'm not asking novels, but it's to keep things flowing.
-Please use third person.
-Must be willing to play a mean girl.
-Clair is a transgender woman. You, the Player, must be comfortable with that. Your character doesn't need to be.
-Be able to keep all fights in the roleplay. We want a fun environment.
-Be open. A romance has to develop eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back