• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request i guess this is happening [open]

gingira

dankestdoctor
Serving: Maeve Valor for Maeve Valor lol

maeve.png
clothes are stupid and now i am stupid

here's a weird request thread where i would like to ask for OCs to practice with. if you're feeling adventurous, drop a reference/character description/PM/any comment showing you're interested in here and see what i'll regurgitate! you can look at my profile picture, completed requests or check here if you're curious about my style.

a large amount of restrictions apply! ;)

deets
-only one at a time, picked semi-randomly after an arbitrary amount of time after [open]ing. if you want to remain in the pool for the next session, add "DO IT YOU COWARD" or anything in the same spirit to your post.
-one per person unless you can convince me that your character is really cool.
-i will post the drawing here unless specified elsewise.
-if you want the layer data, i'll send you the .psd or .clip file. that being said, i definitely don't use layers properly and it'll be a mess lol.
-you can ask for poses, expressions, etc, but i'm still probably gonna put your character in a generic character art pose or maybe just a bust.
-as this is for practice, end-quality may be dubious.
-no backgrounds, only solid colors.
-speaking of colors, don't expect full color or even partial color.
-nothing too lewd plz.
-i work very slowly, don't rush me.
-etc!?!?
61f.png

In summary, "I promise nothing and deliver less."

re-raffle pool
-Maeve Valor

Last edited:
I've had this character for the longest time like almost a decade and think its finally time she gets a proper face so please do it you sniveling coward. She is the real Maeve Valor I absolutely love how painstakingly edgy she is:

Appearance: Slightly wavy long red hair, curvy figure, doesn't wear your typical captain's hat but does have a coat fit for a captain and swashbuckling boots over her pants, and often has a smirk.
Race: Sarkany (Descendants of a Dragon race)
Role: Captain
Abilities: Can turn into a dragon or partially into one (Such as summon her wings to fly), abnormally strong, and can summon as well as control fire.
Weapon: classic cutlass
Personality: Cocky, stubborn, and loves a challenge even more than her liquor. She likes to act tough but really the most important part in her life is her crew and they anyone that is a member of her crew know that.

Last edited:
I gots a new one, am I able to post it if I lost the previous raffle, or how does that go?

I gots a new one, am I able to post it if I lost the previous raffle, or how does that go?
Ye, sure. After I announce the winner I'll contact them about the character details, so you can just post anything if you wanna be put in the raffle.

But be noted that I say the winner is semi-random because if I see super cool character that gets me riled up, I may add a second number for that character into the random number generator for pools greater than 2. So if you want a better chance, it's better to show/tell me about a cool d00d!

YOLO!
I mean, I'll give it a try as well XD

The reference art is not mine, it was a commission. The characer is mine.
Her hair is white, eyes are purple and she wears black/white outfit. She is a mage if it's not clear enough lol
I can provite more visual references upon request if you decide to draw this character. The outfit on reference picture is based on a video game, but the character itself is original character, not related to the game so can be drawn in a different outfit if you wish so.
1cJ1gXm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back