• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking... (revamped)

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check
208601092003202.gif
About Me

My name is Wandering Soul, but you can just call me Soul for short. I am 23 years old and live in the UTC+1 timezone (if anyone cares about that). I write at least 2 paragraphs, but tend to do more as that is the way I am. I don't mirror match at all, I just write whatever comes up in me.

What I am looking for:
> Someone who can RP males or has an interest for it (be prepared to be a switch tho as I don't believe in a set dom/sub role).
> I RP in threads and in PMs, I can talk in ooc in discord if you want that. I do not RP in discord however.

Plot Idea: Stepbrothers
2 people suddenly became family of each other without having even seen each other besides on the wedding itself. Despite having their doubts, they went along as they wanted the best for their parent, wishing for them to be happy. However, the biggest surprise was that they were going to live together without any input. Luckily, they still got their separate rooms so they wouldn't kill each other on the spot.

Plot Idea: Another View
This plot goes about a human who got lost in the forest and ended up in the underworld through a hidden portal. The demon he encountered there was the guard of that exact portal and was no one else as the demon prince: Sitri. A demon feared by many yet loved at the same time.

Idea of your own?
Do message me about it as my brain isn't currently functioning well due to being tired.

Interested?
Send me a private message.

-Soul

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back