• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital i draw big gay women (now with art trades!)

Luscinioide

glorified art machine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
3/9/22 Temporarily open to art trades. I draw first. Rendered busts or half-bodies. Looking for semirealistic styles on a similar skill level. Please DM instead of posting in this thread. o7

I always second guess whether or not I should be posting my art in all one spot, but with the guarantee of a Big Phat Watermark™ I don't see any reason not to! Take my art and I will take your fucking kneecaps. (◕‿◕✿) Try me. I have "fair use" of this metal ballbat.

okay here we go

calistenew.png

Last edited:
The art is definitely good don't get me wrong, but I've seen much bigger and much gayer women just saying

I can see more ladygay in that for sure. You are honest in your work and your title, please carry on as if I said nothing

working on a cutesy fox girl instead of replying to my rapidly growing backlog of posts 😌her muscles might not be big, but i can tell you what is...

...................her gorgeous, voluminous hair, of course

ffoxgorl.png

on today's episode of 'character design consistency? i hardly know'er'
kizumashi3.png

Last edited:
big big fan of your big gay women art. when im done with my current trades + commissions maybe we could do a trade? tragically i only have gay men ocs

haven't posted because i haven't had time to do like...anything in between classes and my intense gaming addiction but sweet jesus i finally managed to do something today
ffour1234.png

Last edited:
kids dont decide to go after a second degree on a whim it will make your life clerical hell and you will have no time to do anything but have existential crises

kaaaaaat.png

obvious wip that's half colored and half in greyscale still (mind the holes in her face, i get messy with my editing...)

kkizu.png

<wipes sweat off brow>

six....six attacks in one day.......god help me...
in other words you can find me on art fight with the same username (:

aangel.pngeevilbro.pngRrobogorl.pngGgothgal.pngCREEPYBOY2.pngangyboy.png

I love all of these wow. Followed you on AF, I'm Idyll on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back