• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital i draw big gay women (now with art trades!)

thank u <3

slowed down quite a bit because i burned myself out doing 11 pieces in 2-3 days but got a few more done.

watergr2.pngMmurderbot2000.png
idk if i needed to censor the bottom part or not considering they're barbie doll smooth but i did it anyways to be safe lmao
neme3.png

thonks friends

more af stuff. done early for the year bc sickness and business plus i burned myself out doing all these massive pieces cause i felt vv bad the one or two times i gave people flat sketches

Bbigbongolady.pngathbarthart.pngddancergirl.png
ANGERMANtransp.png

i slaved for four score and seven years over this damn thing...HOLY JESUS

i thought about quitting 43645 times but i had to do them justice after the last piece was a flop

dagorls3.png

Last edited:
no nips brigade

still not entirely sure how i feel about this one 🤔 was very experimental and idk if i like the background

x (1)2.png

two lil gaybies that definitely don't have an extremely tragic end to their story

side note: i have no clue if the contrast/colors are fine on this because all three of my monitors show different readings hWAAAAAghhh

bbabygays_1.png

found this in a dusty corner of my laptop, guess i forgot to post it lmao, piece from an art trade thread i did on another site

blaaarrfghgh2.png

sometimes there's too much serious art, you're burned out, and all you want to do is draw what the heart tells you to draw

no i will not elaborate

HOTGAYGIRLSHIT.png

someone come do art trades with me im bored and dont have enough remaining brain cells to do anything else

anrucomp.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back