• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I don't miss fucking you || ps: I fucking miss you

Thrushwing

Manic potato
Hi, so I'm Thrushwing!
I've been roleplaying for awhile now, but I tend to take a laid back approach to roleplaying.
I love to talk and get to know you but let's get to the point. You're looking for plots right?

What to expect, What I expect
* Please tell me if you're going to drop. There's no hard feelings, I'd just like to know
* Please write at least a paragraph (5 sentences) in response. I prefer quality over quantity. Just give me something to work with.
* I don't like to be the only one contributing to the plot. Let's collaborate :D
* While most of these plots involve only one main couple some plot ideas I have require a wide cast of characters and I would like for us to play males and females equally well since there could be multiple couples
* Write in third person.
* Please post at least once every couple of days.
* Try to have proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
* Use a realistic picture.
* Please be 18+. I'm 22 and I'd prefer for someone to be 18+. Gives me peace of mind. Especially since it's a darker subject.

About me
* I swear and curse.
* I post one every couple of days- sometimes more if time allows it.
* I write at least 1-3 paragraphs per post.
* I only strictly do mxf pairings.

PLOT

**Muse A is your character. Muse B is my character.**

[I don't miss fucking you. PS. I fucking miss you][realistic/TRIGGER]
(Muse B) Guy’s ex-girlfriend (who cheated on him) commits suicide and he has to cope. He meets another girl (Muse A) who he casually hooks up with. She finally understands him. She opens his world. But she's slowly losing her grip on reality. The nights with her that are so exciting seem to take a darker turn as she becomes more depressed. He still is messed up from his ex’s death but if he doesn’t pay attention to this girl - who has become more than just a hookup to him it might end in the same fate.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm totally down for your concept. I might need a little more explanation purely because I'm not entirely sure I understand it fully, but I play either gender, am 23, and love darker themes! Message me if you're still accepting! (:

i’m super interested!! i love playing super angsty girls (:

I would love to rp with you! I’m 18+, literate, and I’m on here basically all day unless work is busy. Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back