• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help I don't know where to put this, but I have no where to go now.

lexnoblade

will / lex
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey. I have no idea where to put this, but I have to ask for help for a very specific request that I would do myself, but I kinda cant.

Basically, I have to contact somebody and I have nowhere else to turn but to somebody else.

If you have some time and can help somebody out, please, PM me. I'm not asking for a staff or anything, I don't wanna waste their time even more.

- "Sharrkk"

Hey. I have no idea where to put this, but I have to ask for help for a very specific request that I would do myself, but I kinda cant.

Basically, I have to contact somebody and I have nowhere else to turn but to somebody else.

If you have some time and can help somebody out, please, PM me. I'm not asking for a staff or anything, I don't wanna waste their time even more.

- "Sharrkk"
Is there a particular reason you are unable to contact them yourself?

Technology limitations. Big time.
I would suggest trying other means other than recruiting someone via RpNation to try and contact someone on your behalf. Perhaps a friend of that person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back