• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kindly

hi friends! i’ve been rather bored lately and have been wanting to once again try to write stuff.. but with just a few people this time!
sorry about the crappy layout btw, i’m a bit tired at the moment.. and don’t really care to properly code everything right now haha. :’)
anyhoo, please pm me if anything here happens to interest you, or comment here if you’re unable to message me!
thank you!​

CRAVINGS (as of 1/30)
basically anything canon x oc w either dean winchester (supernatural), kaminari (mha), or aizawa (mha)!!
also maybe oc x oc, if the plot interests me enough!!

NOTESplease read all of this - don’t skip anything.
  • i’m 21 currently and would greatly prefer it if my rp partner were to be at least 18 or above.
  • i’m a slow responder and may even disappear for a few days or longer without much warning because of my health and forgetfulness - nonetheless, i always try to message once i return. i also prioritize my health over roleplaying. nonetheless, you’re allowed (and even encouraged) to bump me if i disappear, but please don’t continuously spam me.
  • i write in third person pov and my reply length depends on my energy/excitement levels, but i always write at least a paragraph or two. i’d prefer if you could write in third person pov and at least be a little descriptive in your writing - it doesn’t have to be super long if you don’t want it to be, but absolutely no one-liners.
  • i prefer to only play females unless we double up, in which i may attempt a male if you’d ultimately prefer.
  • romance is a must and i’d prefer MxF with me as the female, but can attempt FxF if the plot interests me enough. MxM and other pairings will need a bit of convincing, sorry.
  • ghost friendly, i think?? like, i always appreciate a goodbye, but i understand if you are unable to give one!
  • i usually prefer discord, but can try to do things here (preferably in PMs) if you’d like to. i just can’t promise how often i’d be able to get on and reply if it’s here.
  • i don’t really have any limits, i don’t think.. but absolutely no smut, please. anything regarding the deed that happens to come up naturally in the rp (which i’d still rather not include if possible) must be faded in/out.
  • please be communicative about the rp and yours wants, and at least a little talkative about other things. i tend to ramble a lot, so i’d really appreciate it if my rambling was able to have some form of acknowledgement!
  • doubling is welcome of course, but preferably more so for canon x oc plots.

FANDOMSi basically have ideas for all of these to some degree, but please don’t hesitate to state your own ideas if you have any. also, almost any au is welcome, so feel free to suggest some!
  • SUPERNATURAL
    • looking for: dean winchester
    • could attempt: sam winchester, castiel, jack, crowley, charlie - ask about others!
  • CRIMINAL MINDS
    • looking for: spencer reid
    • could attempt: probably anyone tbh so just ask n i’ll see!
  • MHA / BNHA
    • looking for: aizawa, kaminari, dabi, kirishima
    • could attempt: midoriya, amajiki, ochaco, kirishima, mina, sero - ask about others!
  • THE WALKING DEAD
    • looking for: daryl dixon, glenn rhee
    • could attempt: glenn, rick, beth - ask about others (cuz i’m forgetting a lot of names rn lol)!

ORIGINALplease don’t hesitate to suggest your own ideas if none of these interest you.
  • ONE: something where my character and your character are (maybe) childhood friends, and my character has a big fat crush on yours, but she hides it the best she can cuz your character is a total flirt and likes to date around and she thinks they’d never view her as a potential love interest n stuff??? we could totes add a love rival for your character to get them to realize their feelings if you’d like! 0:
  • TWO: perhaps my character is a human girl who is struggling in life, and your character is her guardian angel who begins to attend her school under the facade of being a new transfer student - all in order to watch over her and make her gloomy days brighter!! it could be a cute n fluffy shoujo-inspired rp!! :>

OTHERjust basically misc stuff like other fandoms, pairings, etc. these are the only ones i could think of atm, so this will most definitely be updated later on.
  • other fandoms i like but have no ideas for atm
    • beyond the boundary
    • wonder egg priority
    • noragami
    • teen titans (not teen titans go tho)
  • pairings i adore — preferred role = bolded italics // no bolded italics = no preference
    • unpopular x popular
    • flirty x easily flustered
    • bad boy x good girl
    • delinquent x shy
    • royalty x ordinary civilian
    • poor x rich
    • princess x guard
    • demon x human
    • demon x angel
    • angel x human
    • hunter x target
  • other stuff i like that we could include
    • zombie/monster apocalypse
    • supernatural beings/monsters
    • superpowers
    • fantasy
    • modern day stuff
    • slice of life
    • romance
    • fluff
    • angst
    • drama
    • high school/college stuff
    • enemies to lovers
    • childhood friends to lovers
    • contrasting personalities/appearances/etc
    • arranged marriage
    • soulmates

Last edited:
bump! i updated this a few days ago but forgot to give it a bump lmao,, :’3
but uh yeah, i added a new portion to “cravings” and a few more misc pairings in “other”!!

bump! i updated my cravings list.
currently really looking for mha canon x oc or either oc x oc prompt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back