• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital ✿ I do art things! ✿

Keeping with the chibi-trend, I did a little something for Larry Larry since they're always liking my posts and making me feel like I really have an audience. Thanks for bein' my biggest cheerleader~!
forlarry.png

Oh yeah, here are a couple more.
Part of the reason I haven't been drawing much is because I started a super stressful masters degree (yay but also SOS) and also because I lost my active pen after spending Christmas with my family! Now I've got a new one and hoping to produce a bit more.
poiiiiiiiiiiiiiip.png
wyla.png

Oh, I see, I see! I can only wish ya the best of luck with it! Is it for art, or something else? Forgive me for assuming. 😅

I'll try not to clutter the thread up much more with comments!

Oh, I see, I see! I can only wish ya the best of luck with it! Is it for art, or something else? Forgive me for assuming. 😅

I'll try not to clutter the thread up much more with comments!
Not a worry at all! It's not for art, it's actually for microbiology/biochemistry. That's my main thing, haha. Art and writing is just a hobby for de-stressing and creative release~.

Bloody hell, you're a Leonardo da Vinci-type: science and art all bundled up in one. 👀
Can you spare some of them brains and creativity when you find yourself with a break? I might need to borrow them! :closed eyes open smile:

I couldn't do just one fruity babie, lol.
Can you tell what I was inspired by for this bean? c:

dragonfruit.png

I must be in the mood to draw today because this just happened??? In under an hour??????

yorbright.png
yordark.png

Check out my insta @a.bzi_ for the timelapse. c:​

Making a functional merman/human without a long tail was hard. Have bb.

merman.png

New OC drop because there is no such thing as an overabundance of beans. Meet Cass, who is definitely not in love no way.

casssss.png

Surprise, it's me againnnn~
Shinsou from Boku no Hero Academinya
For a friend c:

shinsouuuuu.png

I like the patterns you use in your art! I hope to see more of the strawberry pattern or other sorts of patterns in your backgrounds, not sure why but it really ties the piece together. If you haven't seen it before, there's an art book called Gothic Lolita Punk by Komanoya Rico, it's always inspired me and I feel like you might some inspiration in it, too.

Realizing now I never posted the shirtless version of that Shinsou.
I'm really somewhat useless at bodies but fishnet fixes everything right?

shinsou shirtno.png

Now for the actual reason I'm here - drawing my OCs ☺️
This is my bean Neniiyah from Firdaus.
Fc: Chloe Blanchard

nenshortglow.png
1659144298871.png

A couple brothers from a thingy I'm writing :closedeyessmile:
More to come bc i am obsessed

kouuuu.pnganshi.png

If you're not watching the Marble League 2022 games you're missing out. I'm in deep.
I anthropomorphized the captain of the O'Rangers. Hi, yes, Kinnowin. Have him. Get into it. It's so good.
What a bean. Pure sunshine.

kinnowin.png

I didn't feel much like shading but here she is! Kinnowin's sibling/teammate Clementin.

clementin no shade.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back