• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital ✿ I do art things! ✿

I exist only to draw pretty boys

By the way, I have a liddle art instagram: dxxdle.bee

theo.png

Absolutely adore your clean lines. Does not impede too much on the blending of colors. Rather than emphasis, it has a flair of watery glow to it.
Keep it up! <3

Any of y'all watching Sonny Boy lately? I can't tell if I love or hate this bean but man am I weak to pretty boys.

hoshi.png

My face when I realize I forgot to save the very moment I accidentally close out of csp~

1630626305945.png

You clearly have buckets of talent and drive, and I wish that I could possess the same sort of skill. The best I can do is fuck around in MS Paint (but hey, I'm not bad at it!).

I do have a small criticism and then a suggestion. It may be just a product of your cartoony/anime style, but it seems to me that your perception of anatomy is a bit off. Legs, torsos, hands and feet I think are where you find the most trouble, right? Well I have an artist friend that started out drawing very similarly to you (on paper, we didn't have photoshop or it's like when I was a boy - we didn't even have *gasp* the internet).

Anyway, like I said she and you remind me of one another very much insofar as you're both excellent at drawing expressive faces and a little less excellent at the rest of it. Well, as it turns out when my friend went to university for graphic design, she ended up taking an anatomy class and she said that learning all the muscles, organs and where they went in the body helped her art the most out of anything, and since she's a professional artist now I suppose she knows what she's talking about. Just a thought! Keep drawing and being awesome.

You clearly have buckets of talent and drive, and I wish that I could possess the same sort of skill. The best I can do is fuck around in MS Paint (but hey, I'm not bad at it!).

I do have a small criticism and then a suggestion. It may be just a product of your cartoony/anime style, but it seems to me that your perception of anatomy is a bit off. Legs, torsos, hands and feet I think are where you find the most trouble, right? Well I have an artist friend that started out drawing very similarly to you (on paper, we didn't have photoshop or it's like when I was a boy - we didn't even have *gasp* the internet).

Anyway, like I said she and you remind me of one another very much insofar as you're both excellent at drawing expressive faces and a little less excellent at the rest of it. Well, as it turns out when my friend went to university for graphic design, she ended up taking an anatomy class and she said that learning all the muscles, organs and where they went in the body helped her art the most out of anything, and since she's a professional artist now I suppose she knows what she's talking about. Just a thought! Keep drawing and being awesome.
Oh yeah no definitely anatomy is NOT my strong suit lol. I'm also not trying to be professional or anything though. I mostly just fuck around and hope for the best. Thanks for the tip

A little fun icon I made for a friend c: Playing with lighting and stuff
purp.png

Man I am on a ROLL today. Enjoy my bb, Raven. <- Now Sari instead bc the personality in the drawing created it’s own existence I guess.
also lets pretend the waist doesn't taper off into nothing oops
ravenagain.png

Last edited:
I really love your art style! I feel like I can see the characters personalities through the portraits. They’re really emotive and have great colouring.

I really love your art style! I feel like I can see the characters personalities through the portraits. They’re really emotive and have great colouring.
Thanks!!! Coloring is actually one of the things I'm not too good at/self conscious about so I appreciate that you like it c:

Hey guys, I’ve recently decided to start offering commissions again! I’ll probably only take on a few at a time since I do work full time and all that jazz, but please do PM if you’re interested at all!

The last couple drawings are the most reflective of my current style. I can do busts, mid-lengths, and full body in color. I can also do multiple characters together. ♥️

Some of my OCs all together. 🥰
You’ve seen them beforeeeee. (I hope this is ok to post eee) It was just way too much fun to draw.
-> Paris, Mura, Sari, Raven ->
C7F383D3-152B-4B69-8436-7AF288325575.png

I'm very excited to play as my absolute bean of a fightlocke in an upcoming campaign. She's tall, intimidating, gay as hell, fights
with her bare fists, and sold her soul to a demon cat on accident because she loves all animals. 😩☺️

koticutethings1.png
koticutethings2.png
koticutethings3.png

Hellur~
Enjoy this dump of my newest character, Koga Kiyoshi, that I'm using in DipDapTheSlap DipDapTheSlap 's Cats Au Lait~!
He's an ultra cutie and a goth softie part-time worker. Come stop by and visit him sometime!

goth softie.png
kittttty.png
ALL.png

Ps: I'm now offering chibi icon sets along with my usual commission options! PM me for the deets.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back